You are Mine

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are Mine

"How's your morning, Sowon unnie? I've heard that you entered the school this morning walking hand in hand with Eunha-ssi. You're so lucky for dating her." Yerin said teasingly making Sowon blushed. They are in the student council office and currently doing some paper works.

Sowon remembered that she and Yerin are not the only people left in the room, she looked at Yuju nervously and saw the said girl staring at her. Even though Eunha is always walking together with Sowon in the hallway and they will eat lunch together in the rooftop, they never told anyone except Yerin about their dating status.

Eunha told Sowon to keep their status as secret to avoid more hate to Sowon in the school. She's still the victim of Sinb's bullying games even though Eunha is trying her best to protect her. If students will find out that she's dating Eunha, a lot more students esp. Eunha's fanboys and fangirls will get mad at Sowon even more.

Sowon wants to tell the world that she's dating Jung Eunha now but they need to keep everything between them as a secret for Sowon's own safety. Sowon understands their situation. As long as she's together with Eunha, she will always be happy.

"Y-Yuju? Don't mind what Yerin said. She's just joking." Sowon said nervously then glared at Yerin who acted like zipping . They both looked at Yuju who is watching Sowon with a blank stare.

Yerin and Sowon looked back on each others. Yuju was acting more weirder each days. She became more quiet and looks always lost in her own thoughts.

"Yuju, are you okay? If it is about your scholarship issue, Sowon unnie and I will help you. The student council can file a petition about it." Yerin told Yuju sincerely. Yuju smiled then looked at Yerin before shaking her head. Sowon is sitting on the center table while Yerin and Yuju are sitting on both sides of her.

"Thanks for your concern but...my scholarship was granted back to me now so you don't have to do that." Yuju said with a smile but Sowon and Yerin can tell that her smile looks forced. Yuju doesn't look really happy.

"Really? Then...why you still look sad? Are you not feeling well, Yuju?" Yerin asked concerned and Yuju gave her a small smile.

"I'm fine, Yerin unnie. Maybe I am just tired." Yuju said in her monotone giving more worries to Sowon and Yerin.

"You can go home now and rest, Yuju. Don't worry, Yerin and I can handle this paper work. Just go home and take a rest, I think you need it." Sowon said while looking at Yuju. She was surprised cause when Yuju looked back at her, it looks like Yuju glared at her for three seconds before sighing then looking away.

"Thanks, Sowon unnie. Goodbye, Sowon unnie and Yerin unnie. Let's meet tomorrow." Yuju said still in her monotone before walking out the room leaving Yerin and Sowon watching the door confused. Yuju is a jolly person so her weird behavior is so strange for them.

"I know Yuju is weird since before but she's a funny person unlike that gloomy Yuju." Yerin said still looking at the door. Sowon sighed and just focus on the paper she's currently reading.

"What's wrong with her? Do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter