I Don't Deserve You

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I Don't Deserve You

Eunha's POV

I know that I need to finally break up with Sowon unnie but everytime I saw her beautiful smile, I can't say goodbye to her. How can I break her heart everytime I see the happiness in her eyes? I don't have the heart to hurt her but...I can't give her the love that she truly deserves. I know to my self that I don't deserve her love for me. I need to tell her the truth and I need to accept everything that will happen after I confessed everything to her. I have no choice but to break her heart and that fact is killing me inside. I know I love Yuju but...Sowon unnie is such a precious woman that I don't want to see crying esp. because of me. I hate myself for fooling her but...I hate myself more cause I can't understand why I don't want to leave her now. I hate this situation.

"Eunha, are you okay? You are lost in your thoughts again. Is there a problem, my princess?"

I looked at Sowon unnie and when I saw her loving stare at me, I started to feel more guilty. I know it was all Sinb's fault but this is also my choice. I am a coward that's why I keep the truth to Sowon unnie. If I told her the truth earlier, maybe, I won't be so guilty like this.

"Why are you crying? Don't cry, my princess."

Sowon unnie wiped the tears that's falling down from my eyes. How can I break her heart? I am so heartless, stupid and crazy to fool this precious woman. I burst into tears and hugged Sowon unnie tightly. I don't want to worry her but the guilt in my heart is killing me inside.

"Eunha, stop crying. I am here for you, I will never leave you. I love you."

'Stop saying sweet words to me, Sowon unnie. I don't deserve you. You should hate me and leave me all alone. '

"You can tell me what's the matter. I will listen to you. Stop crying, okay? I don't want to see you cry." Sowon unnie said so sweetly but my heart felt so bitter right now.

"I deserve this. I'm so sorry, Sowon unnie. I...I don't deserve your love. I'm sorry."

I felt Sowon unnie hugged me more tightly. We are on the rooftop deck now cause I want to talk to her. I want to finally tell her the deal I had with Sinb and break up with her but...I can't do this. I'm scared to lose her and I don't know why.

"That's not true. Don't say that again. You are the only one who owns my heart and I want to stay with you forever. Why are you thinking that way? I love you, Eunha."

I looked at Sowon unnie and she smiled at me. Her beautiful smile is always ing me stay.

"I love you and that's the most important. I don't care about what others will say to us. I love you and I will never leave your side. Don't ever leave me, Jung Eunha."

' Stop doing this to me Sowon unnie. You're making it harder for me to leave you.' I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter