A Second Chance

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A second chance

Sowon's POV

I can't blink my eyes cause I don't want to miss a single sight of Eunha's pretty face. She's gotten more prettier in my eyes.

"Do you want coffee, tea or juice, Sowon unnie?" Eunha asked as she let me sit on the sofa.

We are now inside her apartment but my eyes are just fixed in her pretty face. I really missed her and I don't want this moment to passed. I just want to stay by her side forever.

"All I want is you, Jung Eunha." I said looking straight in her eyes. She just sighed then sat on the chair across mine.

We are now sitting face to face but Eunha keeps on looking down avoiding my eyes. My heart aches cause she looks so uncomfortable with me now. I want to bring our closeness and our sweet love back.

"I am pretty sure, Sinb told you about my location. That brat. Why she keeps on making things more harder for me?" Eunha said then mumbled the last sentence but I still clearly heard it.

I'm so thankful to Sinb because she looked for Eunha and told me about her location in Jeju but it seems that Eunha doesn't like my presence in front of her now. The atmosphere inside her home feels so awkward and tense.

"Don't blame Sinb. I'm the one who forced her to give me your exact location here in Jeju. I...I really missed you, Eunha." I said looking at her even though she keeps on avoiding my eyes.

"I missed you too, Sowon unnie but...You shouldn't be here. Why did you let me became part of your world again? I...I don't deserve to be part of your world, Kim Sojung." Eunha said still looking at the floor.

Why she keeps on thinking that she doesn't deserve me? I know she's imperfect but she's still the best girl for me.

"I will never close my world for you esp my heart, Eunha-ya. Stop saying you don't deserve me because I don't care about the deal you had with Sinb before cause I love you and I can't stop loving you Jung Eunha." I said with tears rolling down from my eyes. Eunha finally looked at me and she looks so sorry.

"Why can't you understand that I just want you to forget me, Sowon unnie? Just go back to Seoul and find new love. You can get over me if you will just try hard." Eunha said talking like she knows the best but honestly, she's stupid.

"You can deserve me if you will just try hard too, Jung Eunha! Stop being stupid and coward. Stop telling that you don't deserve me cause I will never stop loving you. Just give our love a second chance, Eunha, please? I want to be with you again, I want to stay by your side and love you forever." I said desperately as tears keep on rolling down my eyes. I don't care if I looked pathetic in front of her now.

Why can't she see that I love her and I will never stop loving her? Why don't she just give our love story a second chance?

"Stop this, Sowon unnie. I am happy and contented here in Jeju now so stop torturing my heart and mind again. I'm so done thinking about us because no matter how many times I keep on thinking about us, I always end up with the conclusion that I am not worthy for your love. Just forget me and find the best person for you. The person who can really give you the love that you truly deserve. The person who can give yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter