Bestfriends

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bestfriends

Yuju's POV

I decided to go in Eunha's apartment unit. I know she's not there anymore but I just want to reminisce her memories there.

Don't get me wrong, I really love Yerin unnie now. I am just missing Eunha so badly because she's my bestfriend. I want to talk to her and tell her how much I missed her. I know that we didn't had a proper closure cause she left us still awkward with me. I don't want to had a new love with her again because I'm happy with Yerin unnie now and besides, I believe that Sowon unnie is the right one for her. All I want is to bring our friendship back because I want to be her bestfriend forever.

I was surprised when I saw a guy standing in front of Eunha's unit door. It seems that a new person is occupying Eunha's room now. The guy noticed me and I bowed down to him shyly. He smiled then bowed down to me too. The door opened and I got even more surprised when I saw Eunha went out from there. She looked at me and she looks surprised too.

What is she doing here? I thought she's in Jeju?

"Do you know her, Eunha-ya?" The guy asked Eunha who keeps her eyes on me. I felt nervous cause I know that Eunha and I are still awkward to each others.

"S-She's Yuju, my bestfriend." Eunha said with a nervous tone in her voice. I smiled cause she still considered me as her bestfriend.

I felt tears rolling down from my eyes and I can't help myself any longer, I run to Eunha and hugged her tight. I really missed her that's why I can't stop crying as I hold her in my arms once again.

"Eunha-ya. Why did you run away? Don't you know how much I missed you? Pabo-ya. You shouldn't have run away. You're so stupid, Jung Eunha." I scolded her while crying.

I really don't like her idea of running away because she gave up easily. She should just stay and let her heart healed as time goes by without running away from all of us. I know she was too broken but running away won't fix anything that's broken. Leaving everything behind is not the best way to heal a broken heart.

"I know that I'm really stupid, Yuju-ya. That's why I decided to come back because I want to fix everything I left behind." I heard Eunha said.

I looked back at her then saw her smiling at me. She fixed my bangs then smiled at me once more.

"Eh? I thought Sowon-ssi is the one who owns your heart now but it looks like you are still in love with your bestfriend, Eunha-ya." I heard the guy said. I looked at Eunha nervously. Eunha glared at the guy before holding off of me.

"Yah, Kyung oppa. It's not like that. Yuju is my bestfriend that's why I really missed her. Don't worry, Yuju-ya. I finally get over you and I will never plan to win your heart again because...I know that you are happy with Yerin-ssi now." Eunha said making me sigh in relief. I don't want to had another love triangle again because I'm content and happy with Yerin unnie now.

"What? Does it mean that your bestfriend is already taken? Yah. Why all pretty girls love pretty girls too?" I heard the guy said making me glared at him. Eunha elbowed him making him stopped whining.

Wait, who is this guy? Why is he here with Eunha?

I remembered that Sowon unnie told us that she saw Eunha with a guy in Jeju but she assured us that guy is just Eunha's close friend. Well, they really looked close and I hope they are just friends because I don't want Sowon unnie to become broken hearted again.

"That's enough, Kyung oppa. Yuju, he is Park Kyung. Park Kyung, she's Choi Yuju, my bestfriend." Eunha said talking at the guy. I smiled once again hearing Eunha called me her bestfriend.

"You introduced her as your bestfriend but you only said my name? What am I to you, Eunha-ya? Am I really your boyfriend or what?" the guy said glaring at Eunha. I stared at Eunha and the guy nervously.

What?!

The guy noticed Eunha and I weird stares to him and he burst out laughing.

"You two. You should have seen your faces! Hahaha!" he said laughing like a mad guy. Is he crazy?

Eunha slapped his left arm many times and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter