Almost

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost

"For how long will we keep on doing this? This game is so boring." Umji said making Sinb glared at her.

They are currently sitting on a table in the school canteen and eating. Sinb looked at the other table not too far from them and noticed Dahyun, Sana and Yerin looking at them while talking. When the three girls noticed Sinb looking at them, they waved at her and looks like they changed their chat topic. Sinb glared at them cause she knows that her three friends are talking about her and Umji. She looked back at Umji who's eating contently ignoring her presence.

Sinb felt insulted cause it's been a week already since she started the girlfriend act with Umji but that girl still looks pissed and uninterested with her. She's the queenbee. She's pretty, famous and she can get everything she wants except the respect from Umji. This girl is talking to her rudely and always glaring at her. Sinb always felt pissed whenever this girl will treat her coldly and she doesn't know why. Umji's attitude towards her reminds her of Eunha, her old bestfriend and first love. Sinb smirked as she remembered the day she borrowed Eunha's phone to sent a chat message to Sowon. She cheered secretly when she was informed that Sowon got sick by waiting for Eunha under the rain that night. She loves playing with that nerd cause she hates her. She wants that nerd to suffer in this school.

"Why are you smirking? You know, you look like a dog everytime you do that." Umji said and Sinb glared at her.

"Stop talking, kid. Everyone here knows that you're my girlfriend so act sweetly to me. Feed me." Sinb commanded but Umji just stick her tongue out. She felt more pissed. "If you won't do that, I will do something bad to your crush named Jung Eunha."

Umji glared at Sinb who smirked again. Umji sighed then feed Sinb with a salad. Everyone in the canteen looked at them and a lot of students envy their 'sweet act'.

Sinb swallowed the food before talking again. "Good. Remember that we are not yet done with our game. This will all ends after my dad cancelled my stupid arrange marriage."

"Why? Don't you like your future husband?" Umji asked.

"First, I don't have a future husband but a future wife and I don't like her." Sinb said and Umji was shocked. She feed Sinb another scoop of vegetable salad and a slice of bibimbap making Sinb glared at her while chewing.

"I thought you like Eunha unnie before. So...you are straight now, Hwang?" Umji asked innocently but Sinb choked. Umji gave Sinb a glass of water and patted her back. She looked at Sinb's friends and saw them looking at them worriedly. Sinb signaled her friends to stay where they are while coughing. "Are you okay, Sinb?"

Sinb stopped coughing then glared at Umji. Both of them looked sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter