Make Her Jealous (Teaser)

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Make Her Jealous (Teaser)

Sowon and Mina entered the school library together. They looked for their own reference books together first before sitting next to each others on the same table. Sowon is too busy reading her own book that she failed to notice that Mina keeps on stealing glances at her. Mina looked at the other table not too far away from them, she saw Eunha and Sinb sitting across to each others. Mina doesn't know if the two popular girls of their school noticed her presence with Sowon already.

"Ah...Sowon unnie." Mina shyly called Sowon who looked at her. She felt shy even more making her bite her lower lip.

"Why, Mina? Do you need help?" Sowon asked kindly.

"Ah...I...I can't understand what's written on this book. Can you ....explain it to me  Sowon unnie?" Mina asked nervously making Sowon smiled then nodded at her. Sowon read the book first then explained to Mina the paragraph the latter asked her to explain. Sowon doesn't mind helping Mina cause they're friends.

"Thanks for helping me on my research, Sowon unnie." Mina said shyly but with a warm smile on her face making Sowon smiled back at her.

"It's no big deal, Mina. We are friends so I won't hesitate to help you esp in studying. Don't feel shy to ask me anything, okay?" Sowon said kindly making Mina smiled again. But Mina suddenly looked surprised while staring at Sowon's face making the latter confused.

"What's wrong, Mina? Is there a dirt on my face?" Sowon asked.

"Y-Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter