Reconciliation

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin's POV

I can't forget that day when I saw Yuju and Eunha-ssi acting so sweetly inside the school's library. My heart aches seeing them so happy together right in front of my eyes. I know that Sowon unnie is also watching them that day and she's hurt too. It's funny that Sowon unnie and I both fell in love with Yuju and Eunha-ssi. Sowon unnie and I are bestfriends while Eunha-ssi and Yuju are bestfriends. We can make a perfect pairs if only Yuju and Eunha-ssi can love Sowon unnie and I too but it's impossible cause they are happily in love with each others. I sighed heavily as I remember Yuju run away outside the library and Eunha-ssi followed her. I don't know what happened between them but seeing Yuju with a painful look makes my heart breaks. I want to follow her, make her laugh and hold her in my arms but I can't do that because I don't have the right. I am just Yuju's friend and now, I don't know if she still considered me and Sowon unnie as her friend. Yuju keeps on avoiding Sowon unnie and I, even inside the school council, she will act cold and distant herself from us. I really missed Yuju, I want to talk to her and had some friendly talks with her again but I don't think it will happen again. I sighed once more because the pain inside my heart keeps on bothering me. My secret love for Yuju keeps on hurting me.

"stop sighing, Yerin-ah. If you will keep on doing that, I will give you the title of Sigh princessvof this school."

I looked at the person standing beside me and I saw Sana smiling at me. I am sitting at a bench in the school campus, the bench that I am always sitting at with Sinb, Dahyun and Sana before. I almost forgot that I'm no longer part of Sinb's group so I don't have the right to sit on this bench anymore. I was about to stand up when Sana stopped me and made me sit again before sitting on the space next to me. After the bullying games, I quit in Sinb's group and keeps on avoiding all of them. I know that Sana and Dahyun has nothing to do with Sinb's bullying games but as no longer a member of Sinb's group, I have no right to meddle with anyone of them anymore. They belong to Sinb so I should just avoid them even though they became my good friends too.

"what are you doing, Sana? Sinb might get mad at you if she will saw you talking with me. I'm no longer part of your group so you should avoid me."

I said looking at Sana but she just smirked and leaned her back on the bench. I remember that Sana is the only one who keeps on testing Sinb's patience from all of us cause she's really playful.

"I am not afraid of Sinb, you know that Yerin. She looks scary and evil sometimes but she's our friend and as her friends, we knew Sinb too well. We know why she's doing her bullying games inside this school, why she's making others as her toys and why she's acting so cold outside but warm inside. We knew Sinb too well so we should we be afraid of her? She's just an immatured, playful brat, right?"

Sana said making me smiled and nodded at her. She's right in everything she said. I became a friend of Sinb and for almost a year in her group, I've learned a lot about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter