Find Her

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Find Her

Yuju's POV

I sighed as I looked out of the classroom's window. The school campus looks calm now unlike before that I can always see a group of students bullying others. I feel happy that Sinb finally gave up her stupid bullying games and just trying her best to be a good queenbee now. She even joined the Student Council club as a Peace Officer which really suits her because all the students here in this school can be quiet by her icy glares. Well, she easily won that position and she got the most number of votes in history of this school Student Council election. I'm the new president of the student Council with Dahyun as my vice. Umji is still the Cartoonist of Campus Journalism Club while Sana became an Associate Editor.

The lives of the students here are back into normal again. I missed the old times like how I can always talk to Yerin unnie esp. inside the Student Council office. I missed the smart and motherly advice from Sowon unnie and most of all, I missed my bestfriend Eunha. I thought she's just joking when she told me before that she wants to run away and leave all the problems behind. I didn't take her words seriously and I felt bad because I let my bestfriend suffer alone. I know she needed me the most during those times that she's still confused in what she really feels for both Sowon unnie and I but I didn't choose to stay with her. I thought she needed space and time alone to clear off her mind and assure her own feelings. I felt sad and mad at myself because I've been so selfish. Eunha did everything for me but I gave up on her so easily. I thought she doesn't need me anymore because Sowon unnie will always be there for her. I forgot that I'm not just her ex-girlfriend but also her bestfriend. I've failed to stay with her and did my part as her bestfriend. I want to find her but I don't know where to start.

--------------

"Sinb? What are you doing here?"

I asked Sinb when I saw her staying at the rooftop deck while looking down the building. Eunha's own territory in this school remains her own as no one dared to stay at the rooftop deck even if the rooftop princess is gone now.

"Well, I just decided to keep this rooftop in behalf of my bestfriend." Sinb said without looking at me.

I felt kinda sad cause Sinb is also Eunha's bestfriend now after the bullying games. I want to keep Eunha for myself but if Eunha wants to have two bestfriends, I will accept it as long as she's happy.

I walked closer to Sinb and stand beside her. I sighed heavily as I looked at the bright blue sky. I missed Eunha and I want her to be back in our lives again. I am no longer hoping for us to become lovers again cause I'm happy with Yerin unnie now. We are now lovers and I'm happy that Sowon unnie was happy for us too.

'I hope you will be happy for us too wherever you are, Eunha.'

"I missed Eunha unnie, Yuju unnie." Sinb said all of a sudden making me smiled bitterly.

"So am I, Sinb."I said with a heavy feeling inside my chest. 

A moment of silence enveloped Sinb and I again as we both looked at the sky. A lot of questions are running inside my mind right now and only Eunha can answer all of it.

"Do you have an idea where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter