Pretense

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pretense

Sinb's POV

My father phone called me last time and he already knew that I now have a girlfriend. I felt relieved thinking that he might finally cancel my arrange marriage with the daughter of his business partner but to my surprise, he told me to bring my girlfriend in our house this coming weekend for a dinner.

I don't think he really wants to meet Umji. I'm sure he just want to know if our relationship is true. I sighed cause this is giving me headache. How can I convince Umji to come to our house and meet my dad? That kid can't act sweet in front of me. I don't want to get busted.

"Yah, Hwang. What are you doing here?" I glared at Umji who is sitting in a long table beside Eunha unnie. Aside from them, there are five other students inside the office of the Campus Journalism. They are all looking weirdly at me.

"I think your girlfriend doesn't know how to knock, Umji." I heard Eunha unnie said while giving me her boring stare. Umji blushed and I smirked before holding her hand. She looked at me warningly.

"I just came here because I really need my girlfriend right now. Let's go, Umji- yah." I said before dragging Umji away. I looked back at Eunha unnie and saw her looking uninterested and just focus her eyes on her laptop.

"Yah, let go of my hand, annoying Hwang!" Umji shouted making me glared at her. We are now in the hallway and there are some students there who looked at us. I dragged Umji again until we stopped in one corner.

"Don't ever do that again in front of other people. You don't know what can I do to punish you, Kim." I said while glaring at Umji. She pouted then pull her hand away from my hold.

"It's your fault. How rude of you to just enter the Campus Journalists office without knocking and dragged me out there without Eunha unnie's approval? You are really annoying, Hwang." Umji complained making me rolled my eyes.

This kid is so noisy. How can we act like a normal couple in front of my dad if this kid can't act sweetly to me? I can't control this kid tantrums.

"Shut up before I kiss you." I threatened.

"What?" Umji asked stupidly.

"Shut up or else I will kiss your noisy lips." I said seriously.

Umji glared at me but didn't say anything. Finally, this kid became quiet now. I massaged my temples and took a deep breath, I'm nervous about the dinner my father asked.

"Umji, I...I want you..."

Umji eyes became wide and she was about to slap my face, good thing I caught her hand before it landed on my precious face. "Yah. Why are you going to slap me?"

"How dare you? You're such a ert, Hwang. Let me go." Umji said realeasing her hand from my hold. I smirked cause this kid is over reacting. I can see a blush on her face.

"Stop being crazy, Umji. That's not what I mean. Let me finish my sentence, okay? Just shut up and listen to me." She was about to say something when I signaled her to shut up. "Do you really want my kiss so badly that you can't shut your mouth?" I glared at her while saying those words. She looks shocked and glared at me. I sighed cause she is now quiet. Finally.

"I want you to come to my house this coming Saturday. My dad wants to meet you and have a dinner with you."

Umji frowned but didn't say anything. I took a deep breath before talking to her again. I don't want us to get busted by my dad so I want Umji to cooperate with me. Just this once, Umji-yah, let's act as a real lovers, okay?

---------------------------------

"I am so please to meet you, Umji-ssi. I've learned that your parents are managing a hotel chain here in South Korea. You have a nice family background too.Good choice, Sinb." My dad said as he looked at me with a smile.

My dad, Umji and I are now sitting in our dinning table eating dinner. Umji and I are trying our best to act convincingly in front of him but my father is such a good observer. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter