Sinb's First Love

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb's First Love

Sinb's POV

The class ended already so I looked at Umji who's fixing her things fastly then stood up. I know she will run away from me again. I smirked when two male classmates of ours blocked the doorway. Umji noticed them and she looked back at me glaring. I stand up and hold one of her hands.

"Stop being stubborn and just play your role as my girlfriend." I whispered in her left ear and she just pouted at me while glaring. I just smirked at her then we exit the classroom together. She keeps on pulling her hand away from my grip so I hold her hand more tightly.

This girl is so stubborn. Can't she understand that we are just doing this for a show? I want some staff in this school informed my dad that Umji is my girlfriend so he will finally cancelled that stupid arrange marriage of mine. I don't want to get married yet and I don't like that girl who my dad wants me to marry. If I know, he just agreed in that arrange marriage for money and fame.

My dad doesn't really care about me, after my mom died ten years ago, my dad never cared about me again. He will always focus on his business and ignored his responsibilities as a good father. He only thinks that money and material things are enough to make me happy. He doesn't know that all I need is love, his own love and attention and not his wealth. Because of him, I became what I am today. I am playing games in this school as my rebellion on him but still, he doesn't care and just told me to do anything I want but marry his business partner only heiress. Sometimes I wonder if he still thinks of me as his own daughter and not as a robot who will follow everything he said.

"Sinb, are you okay? Yah, stop walking when you're not in your right mind." I heard Umji's voice making me stopped walking. I am still holding her hand and she signaled me to look in front of us.

I looked in front and realized that we are about to entered males washroom. I saw some students at the hallway looking weirdly at us so I gave them my scariest glare before pulling away Umji again.

 -----------------------------------------

"So she's your girlfriend. Nice to meet you, Umji." Dahyun said before hugging Umji.

Sana unnie also greeted Umji but before she hugged Umji too, I stopped her by putting Umji at the back of me.

"You and Yerin unnie are both forbidden to hug my baby. I know you two are so gay and are both kissing maniacs." I told them making Sana unnie and Yerin unnie both pouted.

"Yah. You are such a possessive girlfriend, Sinb. I pity you, Umji-ah." Yerin unnie said making me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter