Jealousy, Drama And Heartaches

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jealousy, Drama and Heartaches

Yuju sighed heavily when she stopped in front of the school gate. After she broke up with Eunha, her days inside the school is torturing her everyday. They are classmates and it hurts her so much that Eunha keeps on avoiding her. They never talked again after they broke up, they will just steal glances to each others and when they both caught each others stares, they will both looked away awkwardly and pretend like nothing happened. Yuju loves Eunha but she loves her too much that's why she decided to broke up with her. Yuju thinks that Eunha is really confused about how she really feels for Sowon and Yuju, she can tell that Eunha still cares for Sowon and maybe, the shorter girl really did fell in love with Sowon but just having seconds thoughts to accept that fact because of Yuju. Eunha really loves Yuju so much making Yuju more afraid to keep a girl like her. Yuju knows that she loves Eunha but she's afraid to think that she can never give the love Eunha really wants to. Yuju is not a showy person unlike Eunha who can't keep her love for Yuju a secret. Even before that Eunha hasn't confessed to Yuju yet, Yuju feels that Eunha loves her in a special way and she's loving that thought. But now, Eunha's special love for Yuju is making the latter scared and insecure to keep her. Yuju is afraid that she's not worthy of Eunha's love so she broke up with her. She just want to believe that if she and Eunha are really meant for each others, love will find a way to make them end up together. For now, Yuju will just focus on herself because she's broken too after the bullying games.

"Good morning, Yuju."

Yuju looked behind her and smiled when she saw Yerin walking closer to her with a big smile on her face. Yuju is happy that she's no longer awkward with Yerin and the older girl can make her smile and laugh as always.

"Are you waiting for me, Yuju-ya?" Yerin asked happily.

"What? Why would I wait for you, Yerin unnie? Stop being full of yourself, Miss Quack Quack." Yuju teased and Yerin pouted. When Yuju entered Yerin's bedroom last time, she saw the duck plush toys of Yerin. Now she understands why Yerin loves imitating duck sounds because the older girl loves ducks.

"What's wrong for liking ducks? They look adorable and when you watched them swimming at a pond, that sight can give world peace."

Yuju just looked weirdly at the grinning Yerin. After shaking her head, Yuju finally took her step closer to the school entrance gate but stopped when Yerin hold her right hand. She looked at the older girl who's smiling at her with a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Let me walk you into your class, Yuju-ya."

Yuju was about to decline Yerin's offer but seeing the determined look on Yerin's face, Yuju just smiled and nodded. Yerin smiled widely then hold Yuju's hand more firmly before they entered the school ground walking hand in hand.

They have no idea that Eunha was just standing a few steps away behind them with a hurtful look on her face as she watched everything happened between Yerin and Yuju a while ago.

____________

Sowon frowned when she noticed the closeness of Yerin and Yuju once again. The three of them are left inside the St

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter