I Love You, Goodbye

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Love You, Goodbye

Eunha's POV

I can still remember Sowon unnie's hurt face when she saw me with Yuju at the school's library last time. I want to talk to her, to apologize and stay friends with her but I know it was better for us to just go on our own different paths. I know to myself that I can never love her the way that she truly deserves.

I am so deep in my thoughts and get startled when I felt hands wrapping around my waist. I smiled at the sudden warmth.

"Sowon unnie..."

The hands let go of my waist making me frowned and looked at the person behind me. I was surprised when I saw the hurt look in Yuju's face.

"I'm so sorry, Yuju. I don't know why I said Sowon unnie's name again."

"Really? Why don't you just be honest with me, Eunha? Do you still love me? Am I still the one who owns your heart?"

Yuju asked me making me speechless. I don't know why I can't answer her right away. Yuju took a deep breath and glared at me.

"Did you fell in love with Sowon unnie? Tell me honestly, Eunha-ya. Is Sowon unnie the one who owns your heart now and not me?!"

Yuju shouted at me with tears rolling down her eyes. I was about to wipe her tears away but she shoved my hand away.

"Answer my question first before touching me, Jung Eunha."

I felt so hurt cause Yuju looks mad at me. I love her and I don't want her to get mad at me. She's my bestfriend, my first love and my true love.

"Yuju, I love you. You are still the one inside my heart and not Sowon unnie. Why do you keep on questioning my love for you when I suffered enough just to prove my love to you? I agreed to Sinb's deal in exchange of your scholarship. I hurted Sowon unnie and fooled her because I can do everything just for you."

I said as tears started to roll down from my eyes. I am hurt cause Yuju keeps on questioning my love for her after all the things I did for her. I know there are times that I think about Sowon unnie because I missed her and I'm still guilty for all the lies I've told her but...I choose Yuju. I choose to stay in love with Yuju even though I'm confuse in what I really feel for Sowon unnie now. I choose Yuju because I told myself since before that she's the only one I will love forever and besides, no matter what I do, I know to myself that I can never deserve Sowon unnie's love for me.

"I've suffered enough too, Eunha. I never enjoyed your dating acts with Sowon unnie. The thought of you with Sowon unnie by your side is almost killing me everyday. I know you did that to save my scholarship and I'm so thankful for that but...I've suffered like you. I acted like a stupid and martyr girlfriend of yours because I love you."Yuju said glaring at me and it breaks me. The thought of her getting mad at me is always killing me everyday since my bullying date with Sowon unnie started. Yuju is my love, I know that I love her even though a stupid part of me is shouting for Sowon unnie.

"I love you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter