The Rooftop Princess

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Rooftop Princess

Eunha's POV

I woke up and was surprised when I saw Sowon-ssi's sleeping face above me. I frowned then realized that I am lying on the floor while using Sowon-ssi's lap as my pillow. I studied her facial features and I noticed that she's really pretty even while wearing a thick nerdy glasses.  She is known in this school as a nerd, geek and dork, and now, the new victim of Hwang Sinb's bullying games.

That brat should stop ruining the school lives of the students here, but who can stop her using her father's influence to control everyone in this school? I don't care about her stupid bullying games as long as she won't ever cross to my territory.

Sowon-ssi woke up and she looks surprised when she saw me looking at her. "Eu-Eunha-ssi? I...I...I'm sorry if I laid you down the floor. I just don't want you to have a stiff neck when you woke up. I'm sorry." Sowon-ssi said shyly and I can't help but smiled at her. She's so thoughtful, kind and pretty. She doesn't deserve the bullying games she experienced almost everyday.

"it's okay. Thanks for your concern, Sowon-ssi." I told her with a gentle smile on my face. She looks so cute being shy. 

We both smiled to each others while staring at each others eyes for a few seconds until we both looked away awkwardly. I stand up and dusted off my uniform. Sowon-ssi stand up too and our eyes again meet again. I noticed a blushed on her face before she looked down on the floor again.

"Thanks for letting me stay with you, Eunha-ssi. I need to go home now. I hope to see you again, Eunha-ssi." Sowon-ssi said shyly then smiled at me. She bowed down before walking away from me.

I looked down the building and noticed some suspicious students on the campus. They can be the students who the queenbee commanded to bully Sowon-ssi. I sighed and followed Sowon-ssi who is already waking down the stairs.

"Sowon-ssi?" I called Sowon-ssi.She stopped walking down the stairs then looked back at me. I don't understand how can some students here can be so heartless to bully a girl like her.

"Yes, Eunha-ssi?" Sowon-ssi asked with a shy smile on her face again. I walked down the stairs and stopped when I am on the same stair level with her.

I am not afraid with that queenbee. All I want to do is to make sure that Sowon-ssi can exit this school safely today.

"Let me walk with you, Sowon-ssi."

------------------------------------------

I noticed everyone looking at Sowon-ssi and I as we walked on the school ground together. No one dared to do something bad to Sowon-ssi because of me. I'm popular and considered as the students's ideal girlfriend  in this school so I know that the students here even the bullies won't do anything to harm me.

"Eunha-ssi, everyone is looking at us. Aren't you afraid that your popularity will be affected for helping me? And the queenbee might get mad at you." I heard Sowon-ssi said worriedly. I don't care about popularity and I'm not afraid with that spoiled brat Sinb so I don't mind helping her.

"Stop worrying, Sowon-ss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter