Her Savior

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her Savior

Sowon's POV

I heard a lot of people screamed even the queenbee. I opened my eyes and was shocked when I saw wet Hwang Sinb. She's glaring into someone in front of her and my eyes went wide when I saw Eunha-ssi glaring back at her.

Did Eunha-ssi poured water on the queenbee?

"You've crossed the line, Queenbee." Eunha-ssi said while glaring at Sinb. Her eyes look so fierce and scary even though she has the face of an angel.

I looked nervously at Sinb-ssi and she looks so mad. This is the first time someone stopped her bullying games and I can't believe that Eunha-ssi will be the first person to fight the queenbee. I am so scared not for myself but for Eunha-ssi. I don't want the queenbee play a bullying game with her.

"How dare you? You already know that I'm the queenbee but you still have the guts to do this to me? Are you digging your own grave, rooftop princess?" Sinb-ssi said angrily with her infamous death glare for Eunha-ssi.

Everyone in the canteen are all quiet and just watching the chaos, I mean the kingdom war between the queenbee and the rooftop princess. Even Yerin and the other friends of the queenbee didn't do or say anything. This is the battle between the two most popular girls in this school, the queenbee vs the rooftop princess.

"Do I look like I care about you being the queenbee of this school? You are nothing but a stupid spoiled brat for me, Hwang Sinb." Eunha-ssi said coldly making everyone gasped. She's so brave to talk that way to the queenbee. The queenbee looks so pissed and is fuming inside.

'Please, don't hurt my crush. I don't want something bad happened to her.'

"How bold of you to talk to me that way, stupid? You are brave but stupid enough to fight against me. Do you know what can I do to you, Jung Eunha?" Sinb-ssi threatened Eunha-ssi and I can't take this anymore. I stand up and hide Eunha-ssi on my back. I can be a scapegoat for her.

"Please, don't get mad at her. You can do anything to me just...don't ever hurt Eunha-ssi." I said nervously to the queenbee who's glaring at me now. I am scared what will happen after all of this but for Eunha-ssi, I am willing to take a risk. Sinb-ssi smirked then started clapping her hands making everyone looked at her weirdly.

"This is so touching.I didn't know that this school's star student can be so romantic. If I were you, I will just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter