Eunha's Choice

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Eunha's Choice

"Where do you want to go next, Sowon unnie?" Eunha asked Sowon whos walking hand in hand with her inside a mall.

Today is weekend so Eunha asked Sowon to spend a date with her. They spent the whole morning strolling around the mall, enjoying food trips and window shoppings. Sowon is happy cause Eunha spent a special day with her even though the status of their relationship is still NO LABEL. Sowon doesn't know if Eunha considered them as lovers already. She's afraid to ask the younger girl cause she's afraid to get hurt if ever the answer to her own question is not good. For now, she just want to enjoy Eunha's company without thinking about their No Label status.

"Uhm...Let's go to an amusement park, Eunha. I want to experience riding different rides with you, my princess. I want to enjoy every moment of this day with you." Sowon said with a smile on her face while looking straight in Eunha's eyes. She's content to be always next to Eunha but a selfish part of her wants more from the younger girl. She wants to win the heart of Jung Eunha.

"Okay. Let's go the amusement park now, Sojung." Eunha said making Sowon frowned then flicked her forehead. "Ouch! Why did you do that, Kim Sojung?"

"Even though I love you so much, it doesn't mean you can call me without honorifics, Eunha-ya. I'm older than you, remember?" Sowon said like a strict mom reminding her daughter about good manners and right conduct making Eunha pouted at her cutely. "Don't use your cuteness as special weapon against me. I'm older than you so let me discipline you, okay?"

"Fine, old woman." Eunha said making Sowon glared at her. She just smiled cutely at the older girl. "Let's go now because I'm so excited. I want to enjoy my special date with you today, Sowon unnie." Eunha said excitedly then dragged Sowon outside the clothes shop they're currently at.

Sowon can only shook her head then smiled at her excited princess named Eunha. She wouldn't ask for more as long as Jung Eunha will stay by her side forever.

----------------------

"Did I make you happy today, Sowon unnie?" Eunha asked Sowon who's sitting next to her.

They spent the remaining times of the day enjoying different rides in the amusement park. It's already night time and they decided to ride a ferris wheel as their last ride for today. Sowon watched the beautiful night sky view while riding the ferris wheel but the beauty of the night will always be no match to the beauty of the girl sitting beside her right now. Sowon smiled then hold Eunha's right hand, she then interlocked their fingers together.

"Of course. I am so happy today, Eunha. I am always the happiest whenever I am with you, my princess. I love you so much, Eunha-yah." Sowon said sweetly while looking straight in Eunha's eyes. The younger girl only respond her with a smile but Sowon doesn't mind. She doesn't care if Eunha is still confuse, she doesn't care if Eunha can't say the words 'I love you too, Sowon unnie' to her and she doesn't care if Eunha will always make her wait. Sowon loves Jung Eunha so much that she's invincible enough to all the pains the latter will cause her. "I love you so much, Eunha."

Sowon said then cupped Eunha's cheeks with both of her hands. She closed her eyes then slowly leaned her face closer to the younger girl then captured her lips. Sowon poured her love for Eunha in her kisses. She just ignored the tears rolling down from both of their eyes while they are kissing each others. Both of them just let their kisses made them forget the confusions and fears they are both feeling inside their hearts.

-------------------------

"Are you sure this is the right thing to do, Eunha unnie?" Sinb asked Eunha who's backfacing her right now. They are both standing on the rooftop deck. Eunha is standing near the railings facing the sky while Sinb is standing a few steps behind her. 

"I think about this over and over again, Sinb. This is the right thing to do. This is what I should do, not just for,myself but also for Yuju and Sowon unnie." Eunha said seriously. She sighed then faced Sinb who's looking at her suspiciously. "Don't give me that look, queen B."

"I don't understand you, Eunha unnie. I know you are still confuse and broken until now but...you don't have to do this. How could you say that this is the right thing to do? Your idea is so stupid, Jung Eunha." Sinb said like a boss while glaring at Eunha.

"Just let me do this, Sinb. I don't think my heart will be healed if I will always see Yuju and Sowon unnie. I can't help but feel guilty whenever I saw them, my guilt keeps on killing me inside. Until now, I haven't forgiven myself from all the lies and mistakes I did to the both of them." Eunha said with a heavy feeling inside her heart. She realized that all the words Yuju said to her last time are all true. Seeing both Yuju and Sowon almost everyday only to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter