Next To You

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Next to You

Umji's POV

I smiled as I watched Sinb reporting in front of the class. I am so proud cause she looks so smart and like a teacher as she explains her topic. I am happy cause the rude, annoying and heartless queenbee changed a lot. She's now super sweet, caring, responsible and a good queenbee. It is true that nobody's perfect but everyone deserves a second chance to prove themselves. Sinb proved everyone that she can change her bad ways and I felt so proud cause I'm one of the reasons why she decided to had a change of heart.

At first, I don't want to love her and I'm so scared of her love but now, I don't regret falling in love with her and I will never regret giving her another chance. Sinb already finished her report and she recieved an applause and praises esp from our teacher. Sinb looked at me and smiled before giving me a playful wink. I stopped myself from laughing out loud cause Sinb looks so awkward with that wink. It's funny that she's willing to act cutely just for me, it's funny and sweet at the same time.

-------------

"Did Eunha unnie already knows that the school queenbee is already taking over the school's rooftop now?"I asked Sinb as we go into the rooftop deck.

Sinb keeps the rooftop in behalf of Eunha unnie so the queenbee can always be seen at the rooftop now but the rooftop princess is still Eunha unnie. Sinb told everyone inside the school that Eunha unnie will forever be the rooftop princess of this school. It's dramatic and kinda corny at the same time but it was commanded by the school's queenbee so everyone should agree.

"Yes, baby. I already told her about it and she's grateful because of what I did. This rooftop is Eunha unnie's territory in this school and she's happy that I'm taking care of this in behalf of her, Umji-ya." Sinb said smiling. She faced the railing and feel the cool wind. She's back facing me and even though I can't see her face, she still look beautiful in my eyes with her back side.

I backhugged Sinb and closed my eyes. Every moment with her feels so nice and I love it. I love being next to her.

"I love you, Umji." Sinb said sweetly making me tighten my hold on her.

"I love you too, Hwang Sinb." I said enjoying her warmth. My heart keeps on fluttering whenever we're together.

"So...Are we lovers now, Umji-ya? It's not that I can't wait for you any longer but I am just asking." Sinb said holding both of my hands resting on her tummy.

"I am always yours, Sinb-ah." I said smiling.

Sinb let go of my hands and she turn around to face me. She looks surprised and I giggled cause she looks so cute with her surprised look.

"You are always mine, Umji? Does it mean that..."

I didn't let Sinb finished her sentence as I kissed her lips. I looked straight in her eyes then smiled.

"It means that I am yours and you are mine, Sinb. You are my lover now so please, be careful with my heart." I said feeling my cheeks burning because of my cheesy words.

"R-Really? I'm your lover now? We're official lovers now, Kim Yewon?!" Sinb asked excitedly and I just nodded at her.

She squeeled then run around the rooftop deck like a kid having a sugar rush. I just smiled while watching her.

"Yah! All of you down there! Kim Yewon is my girlfriend now! Can you hear me?! Kim Yewon is my girlfriend now!"

I laughed at Sinb who shouted at the people down the building. She looks so happy and excited as she keeps on shouting that we're lovers now at the rooftop.

"That's enough, Sinb. You might lose your voice cause of too much shouting, you know?" I said feeling concerned.

"But...I just want everyone to know that we're lovers now, Umji-ya."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter