The heart of a monster - Into forever

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

But again, he's awaken on the bed, the same bed he was before, the one he had never touched except to make it neat a couple of times on the early days he got in the mansion. He's back here again, had the stallion taken him here? The sun had set, it would be completely dark if the window was closed, providing him the rich and warm moonlight. Jaejoong stared outside, looking up at the sky. What other scenario was there for him now? The night was colder, and that led him to another realization, he could feel it under the thick blanket that apparently moving slowly away from him. Something had pulled it passing him down to the floor, subtle but sure. Jaejoong's heart was hammering inside..

He can see that he's bare.. The contrast of his skin and the color of the bedsheets.. There's no mark of scars or swell from the hit. How long had he been here? Was it long enough to after hit effect fade away? But he saw something odd.. there're unusual colors, like how zebra with its stripes, it covered all over Jaejoong's body. He could also saw in on his arms. He couldn't pinpoint what the color was.. but it's there painting his body.. Where was it coming from? He didn't notice it before..

And then he could feel it again.. whe he turned his eyes there, he found it. The presence was again sitting there, at the corner of the room. A pair of red eyes were staring at him, somehow it felt accusing. Why? Jaejoong grabbed the sheet to cover his , feeling really degraded and humiliated. But again a force pulled the fabric away, Jaejoong was so taken aback, he screamed out of surprised.

"Why? Why do you do this to me?!" He shouted, covering his body with his hands, it's a futile attempt but he still did it anyway.

What's more surprising was that in a flash, he's taken to another place, to the pool. Once Jaejoong realized it, he's been in the water. It felt cold, shocking his body at first contact, but then it gradually turned warmer and warmer and then hot.. really hot! He's groaning, trying to reach the edge of the pool, his body was burning! It's a meaningless attempt by the way, he couldn't move. His body was stuck in it, and Jaejoong started to squirm around, spasm from the heat.

"Please.. please.. stop it! Take me out! Stop it!" He screamed out of pain.

The steam filled the room, it's more like a fog now, he couldn't see around. A little movement he made hurt his skin, maybe because it'd become raw. Usually when you got poured by hot water, it'd get red. Jaejoong didn't see any redness, but he noticed that the marks were gone. He checked his other body parts, and it's true. They're gone..

"You're tainted." Came a voice.

Tainted? It's such a harsh word! What did it mean that he'd been tainted? But then his mind took him to those nights when he's helpless. A surge of disgust hit Jaejoong hard. If he's being washed out like this, being told that he'd been tainted, so the one who did this to him was.. No.. NO!! He'd been molested by something else! He'd fallen to another monster, the worse one! Jaejoong clawed his body in desperation, he had never felt this dirty, humiliated, really degraded. So the pair of red eyes he'd been imagining was a totally wrong.. and shame was eating him inside out.

The second he realize he could move, he ran away so fast to the highest floor of the mansion, spotting one of the biggest window there and climbed up. He couldn't bear it anymore. He'd jump and end his life at that very moment! But when he stepped his foot out, his muscle froze. He couldn't move..

"NO!! Let me die! Just let me die!!" he shouted in desperation.

He could take any hit, any torture, but not this one. Never this one. Tears were flooding his eyes, he felt like tearing his own body apart.

"Let me go.. just let me.." He cried in sorrow, clenching his eyes shut.

But then he could feel it again, the presence. He opened his eyes to find those pair of red eyes in front of him, so close under the moonlight. He could see the face now, the strong and intimidating look that screamed nothing but power and control. And just like being hypnotized, Jaejoong stared at him deep, being drowned into the red.

"I can give you.. something so much better than death itself. Will you say yes?" The offer was delivered in a very deep, strong voice Jaejoong was sure if it's roaring it could destroy the world. The voice that could command anyone to even kill.

Jaejoong was on the edge, total despair. He had never hated his life more than this, despising his destiny to the core. Is it really better than death?  One thing that he solely thought could end all of his misery? Was there anything better than death for him? Was there really any?

"Yes.." was what the first came out of his mouth, small and weak.

But anger and desperation pushed him further and harder, all the demon thoughts were attacking him till he shouted, loud and clear, "YES! YES!!"

A smirk formed, the fist move from the stoic, hard face in front of him. A tip of finger reached his forehead and in a flash, Jaejoong was pushed hard, being deep into darkness. Jaejoong didn't even fight it, he's shocked but he didn't struggle at all. He'd been fed up, too much. It's about time for everything to stop.

 

--

 

He woke up later on and felt light, so light he thought he could fly.. and he did. Jaejoong was beyond shocked. He saw himself floating a couple of inches from the ground. Due to his shock though, he crashed back down and almost toppled to the floor. That was the first. The next thing he knew, his hand had been too strong to even hold something without breaking it, his eyes could see clearly even to the furthest way he never thought he could, his ears became so sensitive he could even hear all the noises outside loud and clear. His reflex was so good, he found there's nothing moved fast enough for him to miss. He's a new being with so much power he couldn't comprehend. It took weeks to grab himself together.

Those pair of red eyes were nowhere to see, even for the past days. But Jaejoong found a journal, the one that told him anything, it was so absurd, but he found that it's nothing but the truth so far. Still, he had to meet him again. Jaejoong wanted to see the owner of the red eyes once again.

 

That day, though, Jaejoong thought to go out. He had decided to stay at the mansion, but he needed all the supplies and utensils. The stallion had been there when he stepped out of the mansion to his surprise, Jaejoong gladly rode it, giving it a soft pat.

"Take me to the house.." He whispered.

It's really amazing how the stallion could find the right path to take beyond the trees. Jaejoong was taken there in no time, but he's surprised to find Changmin was there, as if waiting for him to eventually come.

"I never thought I would see you again.." Changmin said contrary.

He examined Jaejoong from where he stood.

"I need to take a few stuff.." Jaejoong said, patting the stallion once again, leaving  the big animal, walking to the small hut.

"You look different." Changmin stated.

Jaejoong stopped on his track. He turned to face the man who was smiling at him.

"I heard the news." Changmin said, giving an extra information for his earlier statement.

"Gladly I'm safed." Jaejoong stated, a bit bitter.

"You won't stay here amymore?" Changmin asked, following Jaejoong into the small hut.

"You shouldn't have gone back there.." Changmin said, earning a question look from Jaejoong.

"I know you went back there into the wood. Isn't it better to stay here than there?"  He asked Jaejoong.

Better to stay here? Jaejoong almost snorted. He actually thought that there's no place better for him to stay. He had never stayed in one place without countering any mishaps. But if he had to choose, the mansion was the best. No one dared to come, complete solitude was what he needed. But then he sensed something. He had never been so fast like this, surging forward to the man, his hand automatically rounded on the latter's neck.

"You sent them here.. You wanted the gold." Jaejoong accused, eyes piercing to the other.

At first it sounded like a whisper, but gradually it became clear. It's almost like there's something whispering what in Changmin's mind to his head. He tightened his hand, it would have been deadly, but there's another thing that came to Jaejoong's mind. It made his blood boiled inside. He now even cornered Changmin to the nearest wall.

"It's not only the gold.. Speak up now or you'll regret it!" Jaejoong snarled.

Changmin smirked, he really did. Jaejoong could see the shifting in the latter's eyes. He had seen it before. Where? He was sure he's seen it before! What surprised him the most was when Changmin's irises turned into dark gray, and he then he felt it. The sensation that made his stomach churned.

"I was waiting for him to come out. Seems like he's too coward to even leave his nest." Changmin said, the tone was different now.

"You... It's you..." Jaejoong said lowly full of hatred.

"I always wonder why he let you go. My brother clearly said that he had never held nor spare anyone. I guess I can know the reason after-"

Jaejoong cut him from talking any further. This monster, he'd never let him go unharmed! Jaejoong strangled his neck harder, but he's then thrown far to the back with an invinsible force. Changmin caressed his neck, easing his throat, for a split second Jaejoong saw a glimpse of scales on his skin. Scales.. gray scales.. then it clicked.  That's it! 

"Or maybe it is you who's too coward to come and see him? I could tell how easy your brother was killed-Ahh!!" Jaejoong was hit again hard by the unknown force.

His guess was right. It's not a dream! The giant snake tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter