A friend

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

If Yunho can have something he can regret in his life, it's that one time he's willing to be pulled to a silly fan meeting and ended up with an ever more clingy Jaejoong by his side. He never regrets anything before anyway. He'll just think that it's just something that has been set to happen to him. And at the end he knows that actually, he doesn't hate this person, he's been with him for too long already.

Yunho doesn't remember the exact time of when he met him for the first time, but he has to admit that there're times when they shared great time together. Jaejoong may seem to be a bit unmanly, a term Jaejoong uses about him-not feminin- even for Yunho it's just the same, he's just a man with his own ways.

Jaejoong lives away from his family to have his education and later on of course to get a better living. Having him around Yunho is like his second nature. Yunho sometimes kicks him out of his place, but then more at the other nights he will welcome him inside. They spend their times by simply talking or watching movies. Jaejoong always makes him to be the one who tastes his new cooking experiments, not all of them are stomach-friendly, but at least Yunho never has to be worried about his dinner.

 

Today is a different story though. He met a nice girl a few weeks ago and he has asked her out to have dinner and go to the cinema together. He gets a great chemistry. She's a sweet girl with positive mind. He laughs a lot and he feels happy because of her. Someone cheesy may say that his life is brighter with her around, and he has told that to Jaejoong just a few days ago.

The first reaction is a scream. Jae's eyes are opened wide, and a few second later he got some hits on his shoulder saying that he's cool. That was that night, but the Jaejoong sitting in front of him now is a whole different one.

"So you'll be a couple, a pair of lovers." He stated, eyes blank.

Yunho nods his head.

"So you'll spend your time more with her." he continued.

Yunho nods again. "But you can still drob by." he added quickly.

"But then you'll be living together, getting engaged, married, having children.." he rumbled.

"Woah, wait.. I know I have that in my mind too but I think it won't happen anytime soon. You know, the marriage and children.."

"And I saw it in one of the interview that once you're married you will have a different priority and you'll be with your family almost everytime. You'll even forget to hang out with your friends. You'll fall in love with your babies and you'll forget anything else in this world.."

"Okay, where is this talk heading to?" Yunho asked even he has got a bit of what his friend may have in his mind.

"I don't think I'll be ready for that."

And Yunho almost got his coffee goes to the wrong pipe. He stares at his friend in disbelief.

"I mean.. You're the only friend that I have." Jae stated.

"You say that in front of Heechul and he'll strangle you." Yunho said, chuckling.

"But he never picks my phone at night whenever I need a person to talk to. I tried once and he scolded me for days. I can't even picture myself staying together with him for a whole week!" He pouted.

Oh, that holly late nights having Jaejoong called him randomly..

"Then get a boyfriend or girlfriend." Yunho suggested.

"How bout Changmin?" He started.

Jae pouts even more. "He always asks me to cook and he'll drag me to play games for hours! I have work to do!"

But Jaejoong likes cooking, Yunho thought.

"Alright, how about Jihyo?"

"She's not a great listener, I'm always left with her light snore whenever I talk to her!"

Talking about the only girl he's been hanging around doing crazy things..

"Ah.. Well, Hyun?"

"My God, he smells like a dead rat in the morning!!"

Yunho raised both of his eyebrows. "How can you say that?"

"He once came and stay overnight with Changmin and I have to spray all the rooms and cleaning my bathroom three times to get rid of his smell!"

Jaejoong drops half of his body on the table.

"I'll be lonely.. I'll be alone.." he mumbled.

"Come one, you have to try to tolerate them more. I can tolerate you so far so you just have to do the same." Yunho said.

"I don't know.." he starts to scratch his mug with his nail, still with his half of his body on the table. He looks like a lost kitten, if Yunho has a time to notice this anyway..

"Jaejoong, you'll always be my friend and you'll always be welcome. And even when all those things that you say come true, you can be my childrens' samchon. You can still visit us and even stay overnight. It will always be pretty much the same."

Okay, Yunho starts to think that he's about beeing just like his friend.

"How can I stay with a possibility of seeing you both humping each other like bunnies?! Yunho, how could you!" Jae lift his face, only.

Ah, Yunho is not in the mood to deal with this side of his friend. This is when the unmanly version of Jaejoong reaching its highest level. And he'll feel like facing his nagging mother. And now he even acts like his drunk side too..

"But it doesn't mean that I don't like the idea of you dating someone, Yunho. Trust me." Jaejoong stated when he sees the troubled expression in Yunho's face, now he is busy again scratching the mug.

"Like Hee said, I have to prepare myself and learn to be less dependent on you." He continued, eyes focus to the piece in his hand.

Yunho sees

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter