Jae's Lil' Tale

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Deep down inside the forest, surrounded by thick layers of trees, there's a hidden heaven for all the animal that none has ever touched. A big lake with crystal clear water, rich with the fish living inside, a source of life for every single living thing there. At some parts you can spot some bushes decorating big rocks, a perfect place to hide, but there's also a vast land of green where you can see some animals eating the grass or simply playing along without, of course, letting down their guard. It's spring time, the peak of heaven there where you can devour more colors around among the green and of course, beautiful butterflies and dragonflies. It doesn't mean that the winter is bad, there's always a good thing available for each season for the animals, even in the driest season the lake still have the water for them.

"Mommy.. Can I play with the water?" asked a baby elephant, flipping its ears and tails.

"Sure, but don't let your guard down." the mother warned.

The baby elephant scans the surrounding, yup, there can be spotted a family of lion lazying around under a shade of a big tree. Oh, and bears too. Bunnies are running and jumping here and there, and the sky is just as crowded as the land. There's some really tempting green bushes that has captured his eyes, the green leaves are really bringing up the apetite.

"Come, let's get into the water. Wanna take a bath?"

The suggestion lifts up the small elephant's mood and the big baby almost runs ahead if the mother doesn't catch its trunk. the water eagerly, the water then is prayed all over the body even to his mother's, he then sometimes squats under the water and feeling the sensation of coolness on its skin. Bathing has always been refreshing and fun!

"I looovvveeee bathing!!" 

The mother just lauges with the act, she has the cutest baby ever. And well, she's not the only one feeling the same. There is this one little bear sitting and staring at the scene. Isn't it weird for a bear to have this kind of interest to an elephant? Yes, of course there are one or two cases when bears attack the elephants, but they are not just simply carnivore, they eat berries too. This little bear doesn't even have any willing to prey a rabbit. They are too cute to be eaten, or so he thinks up until this time.

"You're checking him up again!" His brother said.

"Isn't he cute?" he said almost dreamingly.

"Aish.. It's not even a female. You are weird! Mom.. Yun likes an elephant!" His brother shouted.

Little Yun bear is goin to say more to doend himself, but he has been thrown to the ground by a body of his brother. The mother bear only smiles seeing her children playing with their claws. They do need to practice to fight anyway, that's how bears playing with each other. They don't play gently.

 

That afternoon after eating enough, the elephants start to walk to the place where they'll take a rest in a group as usual, and being a little bear that loves adventure, Yun bear sneaks out to follow them. He knows this is dangerous. Wolves can just get him for their supper, but Yun has something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter