Yunjae's Reaction

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


-3rd Person POV-

 

A pair of lovers takes a comfortable place on their study room. At first, they drag and place two chairs side by side, but after a minute they feel it's not right. The handles really reduce their movement, and sitting separately like that for the next hours is not a good idea. They are lovers-a pair of married lovers, and lovers hate distance. They do, so they take the final decision to finally settle themselves on a chair, one person take a place on the other's lap. And they like it, both of them.

"I'm so excited!" he leans back, turning his face to land a peck on his husband cheek.

"Let's start it. I think I've saved this here.. wait, I'll open the file." the other husband smiles.

His lover on his lap doesn't really disturb him to click some files open and find the exact video.

"Wait, Yun! Is that our old videos?" he holds his husband hand, stopping from clicking another file to open.

Yup, everyone, it's Yunjae. The happiest couple on earth!

"Do you wanna check them first, Jae? I even have the video of our old wedding party here." he replied.

"Later.. I miss our Teaminnie. Let's see the show he did the last time." He answered, after tapping his chin for a few seconds.

Smiling, Yunho grants his husband's wish. He got the link from their son's band mate, and he knows that Jaejoong will be really pleased watching it. He remembers the first time Jaejoong saw the video debut of their son, he's really excited and kept on replying that thousand times. Lately they're busy promoting their newest album, and that makes him stay in the dorm with his band mates, away from home, while the couple is currently livin in Japan due to Yunho's bussines.

"Okay, found it!" 

Yunho double-clicks the file and leans back to the chair, pulling Jaejoong along with him. They shift a little to find a comfortable position and focus their eyes to the screen. Yunho grabs his husband hands and entwines their fingers.

"I can't believe he's twenty one now, my little Taeminnie.." Jae mumbled.

Yunho tightens his hold and kisses his husband neck.

"What? Do you wanna have another baby?" he teased.

Jaejoong nudges his husband with his elbow, contrasting with the sudden jump on his chest. His husband is such a tease!

"Oh.. Yeah, he said that they were going to have a holiday.. Something like making their personal traveling journal." Jaejoong said, distracting himself from the promising issue.

"Who told you that?"

"Our son, of course. Who else?" Jaejoong turned to his husband.

His blinking, sparkling eyes are always leading Yunho to  this unstoppable urge to just eat his husband alive, in the most pleasurable way of course.

"Oh.. Look, it's our son!" Yunho distracted himself from the very tempting idea.

Jaejoong laughs at that. He has to admit that his-their son, is the cutest one on earth! Look at those cheeks, and the way he laughs.. He misses his son so much! Taemin is the star of his life, while his husband is the sun.

"Oh, hahaha.. he's planning to take the trash bin! The one I gave him.." Jaejoong laughed again.

"How can you give our son a pink trash bin?" Yunho eyed his husband in disbelief.

"Coz it's cute! Just like him.. And see, I added those hearts. He loves it!" Jaejoong exclaimed happily.

Yunho shakes his head while chuckling. He'll never know when his husband will stop thinking their growing-son as a baby. It is still fresh in his mind how Jaejoong talked long and clear with his other band mates, specially Onew, at the first time his son was goin to stay in the dorm. 

"Wait a minute.. Stop it, replay the previous 30 seconds.." Jaejoong sat straightly.

Feelin a little uncertain, Yunho follows as he's asked.

"They.. They were goin to a separate place?! SEPARATE PLACE?!" Jaejoong screamed.

Okay, this is a sign for a trouble. He stares at the now-standing person in front of him.

"Okay, I'll have to go back to Korea. NOW!" Jaejoong stated firmly, turning to his husband with a glare.

Yunho pauses the video and starts thinkin fast. He knows how protective his husband is to their only son, yup, their one-and-only son.

"Jaejoong, the show is over, and our son is fine. You've just called him this morning." Yunho tried to assure his husband.

Okay, that seems to work since the glare is gone now.

"Well, yeah.. But still, they have to tell me about this! I've told his manager about this kind of thing before, should I even call SM?! It's your former company, right? They should have-wait.." he suddenly stopped and looked at his husband suspiciously.

Uh-oh, !

"Don't tell me.. Jung Yunho! You knew this, right? You've known this, RIGHT?!" Jaejoong glared at his husband, now with hands on his hips.

And Yunho has to think wisely to save his life, like seriously does. 

"Well, they assured me that even he's alone without his band mates, there will be some staffs accompanying him there. And you know how Taemin loves adventure.. He may look delicate but he's grown up now, Jae.. He knows what he's doing. Come on.. You know he never wants you to be mad with this kind of things.. Do you trust him?" he tried, praying hard in his heart.

He steps closer and embrace his husband, rubbing his back gently. 

"Still, I won't just let you go for this.." Jaejoong declared, but not as stiff as before in his husband arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter