City Lights

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-3rd Person POV-

 

A new singer has swept all over the country, a Korean who is not even know in his own country. It's rumored that a director scouted him right on the street he met the singer for the first time and brought him to Japan once he agreed. He has made his debut there and expands his career there even broader to Hollywood, but never in his own country. He's not even willing to show up in any of local programs. This triggers lots of various comments, some good, some bad, some questioning, but it's left just like that. He doesn't even bother to say anything about it. One thing though, no one is doubting his talent, and of course, his beauty. His picture has been spread since the day he stepped on the red carpet together with actors on Oscar and also Grammy Award. Just who is this man? They don't even know his real now, except from his stage name, Hero. Even his fans won't leak any news about his private information.

And today, the said man comes back to his home country. The news has been leaked, and now lots of people have crowded the airport. None can see him though, he has gone through a private path. Looking at the dark rainy night, he has still remember clearly the night, just about seven years ago...

 

-

 

"You know it's him. Won't you do anything?"

The man doesn't even budge hearing the question. He has known it even before that man in front of him, well, it's Junsu by the way, not just any man for him. They have been friends since like forever, so it's no way that they will fail to recognize the one he's been talking about. The one who's been missing for almost seven years without  any traces.

"Never mind. I don't know what happened between you two but don't you remember how you two-" Junsu stops talking when he gets the look.

Raising both of his hands, he tries another question. "Will you have lunch with me then?"

The look is still there so he gives up. This man in front of him has been drowning himself with his work, specially with his new ambitious job as an owner of a national television. He still remembers clearly that night when he's knocking his door non-stop almost seven years ago, the man has never been the same after that faithful night.

 

- Flash back - Yunho's POV-

 

If I didn't hold him back, and just let him go.. Would it be better for both of us? That night when I saw his tears, I had never felt so hurt before. It felt like someone had crushed my heart and ripped it out of my chest. It felt really right to hold him in my arms and at least proved him a place to lean on. I could still feel how shaky his body was, and his cries really torn me apart. I had seen many people cried, both men and women, I didn't really like seeing men crying, but in his case, it had awaken something inside me. I had never thought about this before and it freaked me out.

He left even without turning back to see me. I was too busy with my own confused head. I was shocked, scared, thrilled, confused, wasting myself drinking, a stupid  and coward act.  All I knew was that the morning after I woke up half with hazy mind, in my own bedroom. Many random scenes played in my head, and the kiss.. God, the kiss! I walked to my bathroom with unsteady steps and when the cold water poured my dizzy head, it was clear. I kissed him, in my drunk state, I just did that. I almost ran out from my house just to be stopped by my parents who had been downstairs, forcing me to have lunch together. I ate in a rush, I just really need to find him, meet him, talk to him.

He was in the middle of packing his stuff, he said that he'd visit him parents and stay there for a few days. Honestly I was so not sure how to start talking the matter out, I could tell there's something odd from his smile. So I just stepped forward and hugged him with my nervous heart, it's beating like crazy. I asked him not to leave, tightened my hugs and begged him not to go.

 

-

 

Hero is led to a table in the restaurant where he stays in his hotel. It's said that the man has come personally to talk with him regarding his offer and at least he needs to show his appreciation by showing up and greeting the man even he'll decline the offer after all. The man waiting stands up to welcome him and Hero takes a seat in front of him. They are not talking for a minute and makes the man between them feeling uncomfortable, so he excuses himself saying that he'll be back in a moment leaving the two alone.

"Thank you for the offer, Sajang-nim, but I've told everyone clearly that I won't take any job here in Korea." Hero stated shortly.

"Do you hate this country that much, Hero-ssi? Or may I call you, Jaejoong?" Yunho asked, coldly, fiercly looking deep at the man in front of him.

"I think you've mistaken me with someone else, sajang-nim. I'm really sorry but I have a flight to catch. It's nice to meet you, Sajang-nim." Hero said, leaving the table.

 

The elevator is about to close when Yunho is stepping in. Once the door close he just stands there saying nothing. He doesn't press any number, staring to the one has been pressed earlier by the one who's also in it with him. The only one with him there, Hero. Once they arrive at the floor where Hero is staying, he walks with him following behind. Hero opens his door and well, as expected, Yunho pushes himself in as well. 

"I can kick you out, but I don't want to make any ruckus. What are you doing here now, sajang-nim? I don't want to cause any scandals.." Hero said standing in the middle of the room.

The huge glass window behind the standing man is giving the right amount of light, along with the beautiful view perfecting the man in front of his eyes. 

How long has it been? He should still hate this man, the one who pushed him away that day. Telling him how regretful he was to know him in his life. Just at the day he wanted to confess his newly-found feeling. He didn't even give any chance for him to ask for the reason why. After those hurtful statement, Jaejoong just disappeared in a blink of an eye. He's so mad before, confused, shocked, crazy. It's like someone has robbed something huge in his life without any warning. It wouldn't give this much impact if it's something else. 

But then here he is, just inhaling, finally, it's the same air in the same room where he's with him, together. 

"Jaejoong. I-"

"We have nothing to talk, so please leave." he cut.

"At least I deserve the reason why for the sake of everything we've shared together. You just left me, saying horrible things I didn't even know why I deserved it!"

The man hearing it just smirks. "Still so full of yourself.. You had no idea what had happened to me because of you."

"What-I don't know what you're talking about!"

"I.. I have never felt so resentful, so humiliated and hurt at the same time. I wish I died at that time, but God seems to want me to keep on living. Jaejoong is dead. And if you don't want to make another one dead just like him, stay away from me."

"What are you talking about? Jae, I don't understand any single thing you said! What happened? You just left, I tried to find you. Even your family wouldn't want to see me-"

"Why do you think? You're not that stupid, are you? Who do you think?"

"Wh-I.."

"Who else do you think that could make this all happened to me? Ripping me away from my family? Treating me like a trash in front of my parents? Calling me names, even slapping me? They didn't even want to see me to the they they passed away! What did I do to deserve that? I have never felt so hurt and broken, I resent you for that. Every single time I just w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter