Scandal, really? (part 1)

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--

 

We're ready with both of our hands occupied with big buckets of popcorn. Some beverages are also set on the table. Today is a special occasion, not something formal, but I really like to see my friend's show, or anything that involving them in a show-any shows. It could be some interviews, but I like it the most when they take a part in a variety show.

I've been really busy lately that I even missed the preview and teaser of the one I am going to watch right now. But hey, I'm ready now to see the full episode. I've been getting several warnings, it's so silly. They asked me to prepare some of the things that are so ridiculous, I assure you.

"Alright, how many minutes are left before it starts?" Jaejoong tries to find a comfortable position to sit, ended up by putting both of his feet on the table.

"Yah.. you can knock down the drinks.. I heard that we have to keep a safe distance from any fragile things in the house." I said.

He just shrugs his shoulder, "What a nonsense. It's just a variety show, not a horror or thriller movie!"

"I know, right.. hahaha.. Oh, its' started now." 

Yes, the special edition of 'I Live Alone' with TVXQ. Actually Changmin has been bragging himself and asked me to watch it. I also hear from Jonghyun that it will be unique making me more curious. I take some of the popcorn, pop them into my mouth just to get chocked and coughing hard. What on earth?! Is he for real?! Is this why he really wants me to see it? Just to showcase his perfectly built body for the world to see?! No wonder we were told not to watch it while eating. This is quite dangerous!

I mean, I know the show will tell the viewer their daily activities but I just don't know they will truly do this. Well, it is cute when they show them waking up from their sleep as a starter, but then bang!! Changmin just comes out from under his blanket topless showing his killer abs with no shame at all? I know it is not something you should be ashamed for, it is super great, but I can imagine the craziness that will be surely happened after it is aired. 

I turn to Jaejoong and he is apparently also coughing just like me. If he has started it like this I wonder what Yunho will show. I take my cola to ease my throat just to burst it out after I see what Yunho is doing right now. Again I turn to Jaejoong in disbelief. Ah, thankfully I am not drinking something hot as being suggested. I almost spill all of the liquid onto my laps! I grab some tissue, another thing that they want me to have it near. It is starting to be rational.. I mean, all those foolish suggestions we have to do.

Yunho really does that for real?! Starting his every morning by making his own concert at home in the living room?! Well aside from how cute he is sleeping on his sofa even when he said that he sleeps on this bed at first..

"He does." Jae answered even before I asked.

"Aish.. should he really show it to this extend?" he mumbled himself.

I do have known them and I know that Yunho is a passionate person, he even has a nickname for it, but it looks over the top! I really wanna laugh hard but I am worry it will be a bit offended for Jaejoong. He has started to feel irritated by the rest of the people's reaction there.

I am about to rest myself and drowning my hand into the bucket for more popcorn but then again I'm stopped midway, literally have my jaws dropped. No way! Now they even show themselves taking a shower?! Do they really need more attention that much?! I haven't seen it, like really paying attention to the details of the show, so I didn't expect myself to see this kind of scene! Or maybe, yeah, they just wanna show the whole world how they are still in their best shapes. They indeed have no shame about anything. Typical hot successful gorgeous men...tsk.

And before I can make any reactions or a least form any sentences, Jaejoong has stood up and then he leaves me. For a moment I am again left speechless. I hear the door is shut and I turn back again to the television. It is a miracle how Jaejoong didn't throw the remote control to the screen. That is totally a mind-blowing fan service!

 

"Yah.. Daebak! Did you really ask me to watch just so that I can see you stripping down for the whole nation?" I said sarcasticaly through my phone, too lazy to hold it and just put it on the armrest in loudspeaker.

"At least I'm in a good shape." He said while laughing proudly.

See? He is fully aware of his charms.. 

"Seriously.. Anyway, where do you have your cooking class?" I asked after I saw it showed in front of me. 

The teacher looks really friendly and helpful too. And it looks easy, I think I can make it.

"It is about time for you to finally start utilizing your kitchen. I'm happy." He stated sarcastically. 

"Whatever..  I'll just hang up now. Bye!"

 

Just the second after I end the phone, a magnificent scene is happening in front of me. This time I stand up on my both feet and watch it closely. He can actually really do that? I mean, lifting half of your body while you're laying down, holding them mid-air and do all those cycling stuff with your feet going down to actually pull them up again?! That's super hard! No wonder he has those killer abs and such a great stamina.

I have to admit, he is not bad at all. To be honest, aside from his annoying remarks, he's nearly perfect! I know how hard it is just to keep both of my feet off the ground for just thirty seconds. So far my longest record is a minute or so. I have been skipping my trainning schedule with various reasons lately. Bitterly, I should acknowledge it fairly, like really letting him know this personally. He desereves to earn an aknowledgement for that, well I yhink he has got that a lot from his fans, but I am always thought to be fair.

I turn off the TV and get myself ready to sleep. Anyway when was the last time we met each other? Ah.. The time when he-

"Aish! I don't wanna remind myself again about it!" 

There was nothing bad happened, really. It's just surprised me so much. As you see he never holds himself in expressing his opinion or so but that day, he's really back to his totally silent self and hugged me for a long period of time.

It always makes me feeling something that I cannot define precisely. It's more than those times he gives his piercing eyes, cause it feels too intimate. It always does whenever it happens.

It is normal for friends to feel each other's sadness or difficulties, but I am still not used to it and I still wonder myself why he did it though.. I mean, does he also do this to someone else aside me? I bet does the same with his hyungs or maybe Kyuhyun? I have never told this to anyone, not even Jaejoong or Yunho. 

 

--

 

"You have to see this.." 

The message from a friend of mine is added by a link and I just click it.

 

Dispatch has revealed that one of the members of TVXQ, Max, is spotted several times going out with a woman and lastly was witnessed leaving from an apartment building where she recides, it is reported that he headed there right after arriving from Japan. It has happened before and It is speculated that they may have had a close relationship for quite long. She is often spotted being together with him and his friends numerous times including attending their concerts both in Korea and Japan, and other countries abroad. A new fact found that she is actually a daughter of someone close to SM's owner, Lee Soo Man, and was once  a trainee in the company. Is the hallyu king finally dating?

 

Thank God that I am not drinking when I read this. Dating?! For real? I stare at the screen in disbelief. Why do they think that we're dating? It's impossible. But there have also attached some of pictures, well indeed it was us. Changmin will use a cap or mask when we go out, I don't cause there's no reason to do that. It's so silly! People like Changmin and Yunho are used to be around pretty girls not only physically of course. It is so realistic that they are picky. To think that they will consider me as a potential person to date? Maybe yes, as their friends, but for something further? I have no confidence and I don't know if I can handle that. I don't dislike them, trust me. I love them dearly they are like my second family. I am so comfortable to have them like this. I don't want you to missunderstand. Therefore, whenever something like previous Changmin's act happens, I keep it to myself.

Hey, I know, who won't be swayed by these wonderful creatures like Changmin? Hanging around with these people has its ups and downs too. It takes time for me too cause at first it was overwhelming. Once I got caught in an occasion where I was trapped with them among the ocean of their fans. It's a total madness not in a bad way, but kinda a bit scary too. But now I am so used to be around them with my heart safely intact. 

I see the comments, lots of them, expressing their disbelief and even curses on me. It's unavoidable, and there are also pictures they share with me in it.

"See the one beside Minho when he saw their concert? It's her! I can't believe this.."

"I swear I spotted her when they had the reunion concert."

"She's so average! This news is completely trash!"

"Noo.. Minnie is mine! That bit*h has to know her place."

"OMG! I hope this is not true.."

"Guys, he's thirty.. It's about time he starts dating. Seriously. But it's still shocking, though.."

"Andwae... Andwaeee...!!!!"

"Who is this girl? Tell me about her!"

"This is completely rubbish, this girl is delusional!"

And so on.. and on.. and on... I start to doubly moving to the window, checking down trying to spot any suspicious things. I mean, they have followed us! I just have no clue at all! Is it possible that they will also follow me even though he's not around? Have Yunho and Jaejoong also caught by them? It surely will create another issue! That's the least thing I want to be happened. The security is perfect here, or mayb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter