Bogoshipoyo..

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

This is the tenth time I switch the channel. Why can't they put any good programs on the weekend?! Aish..! I throw the remote and go to the kitchen, I think I still have some ice cream in the fridge. Ah.. I can order something too! So if I gain more weight than now, I'll blame those tv stations!

There are not much I can do as a single like me, furthermore with this cold weather..

"Hello..?" 

I pick up the phone, it's been ringing for like two minutes.

"Yah! Didn't you say you'd come?!"

I check again the screen, then I turn to see the calendar. Great! I forget this one! 

"Just leave your place and come here ASAP! We're waiting for you and I don't accept any excuses."

And click. He didn't give me any room to say any words. Once he said he'd wait, he'd trully do that. So I just need to take a super quick shower and head out. I choose the nicest outfit I can find and grab my keys. Being more late means getting more glares and long speech for the rest of the night. Not a good thing to have to complete my week.

 

 

"Over here!" He waved his hand.

I give my coat to the waiter and head there. Take a deep breath cause it will be a really long night ahead. Thank God it's Sunday tomorrow! I take a seat, one they have prepared for me, and soon a plate is served in front of me along with the drink.

"Thanks.. I'm sorry, I just completely forgot it," I said wholeheartedly.

"My fault for not reminding you this morning," He said.

"But I do have lots of things to do," I reasoned.

"Well, not on the weekends," He stated.

"Yes, but you know how I hate wondering alone without any reasons.. and you guys are busy with each other on weekends too," I finally said.

I hate to say this line for so many times because they will feel bad for me. And when they do, they will start the same conversation again with me.

"Okay, I don't blame you guys.. You deserve to enjoy your free time together, you've been busy too during the weekdays." I said, trying to stop that boring talk to be said.

"When will you try to open up more and find someone-" Jae started.

"You know the answer already," I cut him.

"Well, you'll never know, Ana-yah.." he said.

"I have known it well. Let's just continue I don't wanna ruin the mood," I ended it, sealed it by forming a smile.

They watch me in concern but then gladly turn to their glasses.

"Then let's just have a cheer. For our time together!"

And it starts our night. Now you have to know my friends here, there are two of them, a couple of lovers, Yunho and Jaejoong. They are like the hottest guys here. Wellknown for their manner (good one), looks, fame, and money of course, none of the people do not know them.

Well since you have known a glimpse of my boring life you may wonder why a woman (girl is the term they prefer)  like me can be stuck among these amazing two. Actually, we've known each other for long, not that close at the first year of course. It's taken long enough for me to get along with them properly. 

"Hey I think I'll introduce you to one of my friends." Jae suddenly said.

O boy.. this match-maker thingy. I just smile at that. The intention is always good but so far, the result is not. 

Little by little the restaurant is filled with more costumers, well most of them are those we know. This place is not accesible for just   anyone I have to say. You wonder why I can be here? Well my parents are not that poor so you can say that I am also a part of the circle, in fact, the building is owned by our family.

The restaurant is like one of our fav one, not by only us but also many of the others too. It can give us privacy and also good food. The people working there are also great, including the owner. Lots of celebities come here ot enjoy themselves or even have their secret dates, including these friends of mine.

The guests come and start to join us and of course it is surely getting merrier. Order by order, they start to fill their stomaches up to deserts. Since it has a grand piano here on this floor, some of them start to play. Their plays are so random since half of them start to get drunk. Great. I just continue with my food but then I hear a familiar voice.

I turn to my friends, well now Jae is taking over the piano and starting to sing. You have to hear it, he's phenomenal! A great singer! Huh? I haven't told you, right? Yeah.. so Jaejoong is also a worker in entertainment industry. He sings and acts, just like Yunho. They are famous but lately they are busy working in Japan. Yunho works for SM but Jae works for another company. I have once asked them to just work at the same company, but they just said that it's not a problem.

I know them at the early year of my trainee days. Well, I was not meant to make any debut since my father, who is close to SM's owner, thought that I could explore myself better there along side with building my social skill and confidence.

I don't know if it has worked well for me. I've spent my whole middle school years and half of my senior high school ones as a trainee there. I've actually had my debut in a drama as a supporting role and some more, just little parts.Therefore, I know some of singers, actors,  and idols specially from SM because of that.

I should tell you that my father loves making investments due to his hard childhood life. One of them is in this industry so he somehow eventually has been a co-owner of the company. Not many people know this though, it is good at some points. Even I am not a trainee anymore, I still come to the company to meet my friends. At the end I am also known as the daughter of company owner's friend but not more than that.

But don't ever think that they all recognize or even are close to me, no. Seems like money is not only the standard, there are preference of look and also taste. I don't wanna burden myself by this stuff though, I just wanna live happily without any problems or conflic. 

 

 

"Could you give me the usual?" I asked the  waiter, the one who knows me well.

I just cannot go back to my seat being with my others lovely friends; Donghae and Hyukjae, one of other couples here, who are now busy being lovey dovey displaying their excessive PDA. Nope, thank you. But then I cannot leave Yunho and Jaejoong either. They will be furious if I'm busted leaving the place without their knowledge.

"Thanks, Lee." I said once he has placed one serving of ice cream with lots of fresh strawberies, black berries, and kiwi. 

"Enjoy, let me know if you want some more." He said making me smile.

I sit at one at the bar area ordering some water and watching them from aside. 

"Aren't you looked too lonely sitting here alone?"

I turn to my side, finding a man sitting on my right.

"Hi, Suho. And what are you doin here?" I said, scanning the room finding his others friends are noisily chatting at the other side of the place.

"Someone has to be sober you know. I have to drive them home."

I chuckle to that. Well, as a leader he has to always be in check, or so he thoughts so far.

I wave at one of the bartender, asking for a drink for him, the non alcohol one of course.

"Then let's just stay here." I said, scooping my ice cream.

"By the way, don't you have a driver or so?" I asked again.

"Nah.. they don't like it in a time like this. Me either." 

I just shrug my shoulders. They are rarely have any long break nowadays. So busy with the promotion for the new album. Do you wonder how do I know that too? Well, they are under our agency and I often come to their concerts or some of the occasions. My father insists that I should still learn a lot about it in some way after giving up prolonging my trainee days. Well I don't mind traveling and specially watching the concerts, but when you witness the ruckus backstage for the preparation and all the details you will clearly see how it takes tons of efforts! 

"Ah come on... this is mine you can order yours.." I complained when someone sneakily taking my ice cream.

The tall man beside me just laughs.

"Bad, Yunnie.. it's her favourite." Jae said.

Jaejoong takes a seat beside me, leaning his back on Yunho who is now standing behind him. 

"See there are so many guys out there. Isn't there anyone interesting for you?" Jae asked.

"Should we have this talk again? Really?" I glare at him.

"Come on.. Don't be too picky." Jae said.

"How can I not? Look at you two. And them." I pointed to where Eunhae couple is still busy with each other.

"You have set the bar really high for me. I really wanna have a relationship like you two. You are so happy and matched for each other. I don't know if I can have that.." I scoop again my ice cream.

"Well.. we've been together for long." Jae said.

"Exactly." I pointed out.

"But everything needs a start." Yunho finally also said.

"And you guys left us aside." Donghae suddenly said, accompanied by Hyukjae.

"Nah.. it's just the same old talk." I smiled.

"See Suho, you have many members, are they  still prohibited to date?" Jae asked suddely. 

Like seriously, I almost get chocked by the berries by hearing that!

Suho turns to us and smiles, "Well, even so, some of them have set their eyes to someone.." he answered.

"Ah.. there more than ten members-"

"It's nine now, hyung." Suho cut Jae's line.

"Okay, sorry, nine of them. And you said some, so there must be one who's still-"

"Stop it, please.." it's me who cut it this time.

They both lift their hands, surrendering. I pout and scoop some more of the delicate treat in front of me. 

"Well, those guys in your line." Suddenly Donghae suggested again starin at Suho.

I let out a long breath. I take the glass in front of me and gulp it at once. Wait, this is not mine! It tastes different but then I don't care bout it anymore. Taking another scoop I turn to them. Pointing my finger at the first couple beside me, Eunhae.

"You, stop doing your excessive PDA! This is a public place!" I started.

"And you, I know you both always be perfect together but not everyone is as lucky as you!" I pointed at Yunjae.

"An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter