Dating him is ...

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She's almost drops the flower pot at the first step she takes into the apartment. It's a fine morning when they decides to spend the time together after the hectic schedule. It is not the first for her to see him topless, they had vacation together before in Hawaii and surfing is his favorite activity. She has also seen it during their concert shining with layers of sweat. Okay, she seems to be a ert by recalling all of these images but what can she do? The man himself just behaves in indifference, casually walking closer with his messy hair and sleepy face. He needs to shave, she thought.

"You haven't taken shower?" she asked.

He carelessly takes her in his arm with one hand and lands a peck on her cheek.

"I only had two hours sleep." He replied, letting her go but not her hand, taking her to sit on the sofa after putting the flower pot on the table.

The next surprising move is that he then just lays down on her lap and closes his eyes. This scene seems to be familiar for her. When did she see him doin this before? Her body turns stiff and she tries her very best to divert her eyes elsewhere away from those delicious abs, those strong arms, the sharp jaw, his sharp nose, and those pair of y lips. She still has to deal with her facing heart, and so far she's still working on it. He always makes it hard! 

"Changmin, this is so uncomfortable." She said, giving up in pretending that she's alright.

"Just get used to it." He replied with his eyes  still closed.

Seriously, didn't she said to take it slowly and he agreed?

"At least put on a T-shirt." She said again.

Changmin opens his eyes and sees her blushing face. He does this on purpose, you should know. It's funny how he sees her trying hard to busy her eyes looking around. Honestly he is enjoying his happiest time in his life.

Reaching out his hand, he notices a little change in her.

"Did you get a haircut?" he asked.

"I did."

"Ehm.. not bad." He touches the hair and grins like an idiot. 

"You went to Taiwan for the Super Show. " He lets go the hair and put his hand under his head instead, on her lap.

"I've promised them I'd come. You know that." She answered, not knowing where to place her hands.

"Yet you missed our comeback stage, even they came before heading to Taiwan."

"I could just be there then went straight for SS7 too, but..."

"You did come for the second one but you didn't meet us." He said, staring at her deep.

"I was.. I mean.. I wanted to but..." She replied slowly.

"But you went back again to Taiwan for their second show." He continued her words.

Changmin can be such a bully! 

"Didn't I also come to your last stage before the enlistment? I didn't miss your Sapporo and Nissan dome comeback concerts too.. I always try to attend all of your concert as much as I can even when I had to go back home right after that.."

"Alright.. Alright.. You're gettin smarter in finding excuses." He smirked, earning a smack on his arm.

Okay, it's enough for today, he concludes. He gets up fast and walks to his bedroom. He'll take a shower and start the day he's been waiting for a whole week. 

"You need to shave!" She shouted from the outside.

 

One problem they still have to face is the media. She always feels insecure whenever they're in public. He understands completely. Thankfully she's still coming to watch their performance, promising to attend their  next concert, and also visiting them backstage. The difference is, she will be really anxious with her surrounding and will totally refuse to have a date out with just the two of them here in Korea. She will stand closer to Yunho or even prefer to walk near their managers and refuse to be seen walking out by his side even when they are among many people. It starts to irk him bit by bit.

Nevertheless, he cannot deny the fact that after the scandal people start to pay attention to her. They have dug lots of information about her too. It is normal for her to be nervous being in the spotlight, he is still not really comfortable himself if he has to be honest. Still, he dislikes how she creates the distance between them whenever it happens. Isn't it stated officially that they're friends? There's nothing wrong to be spotted together or to be seen walking side by side. Creating distance only arises speculation but Changmin has to accept it. That's the only thing that hasn't changed normally anyway. Beside, she has started to talk and behave like usual almost like the way she used to be aside from her new 'shy' ilness which is so fun for him to discover and see.

"You've been in this situation before." Yunho said after Changmin told him his concern.

Of course, they are used to hide it. He did it before. Yunho has been doing this  hide and seek game too, miraculously, for years, racing with his fans and the reporters. For Yunho's case, he'd be really playful sometimes. He told Changmin that people could say or speculate anything. He'll just do what he wants with his mouth shut. Their endless matching items are so obvious, Changmin always thinks it's  getting really ridiculous, but Yunho enjoys it a lot. He said that he felt like Jaejoong is there by his side.  

Talking about matching items, he's also considering to have one. Not like his hyung of course, how can he lets her use his clothes?No, not in public of course. Now his mind goes wild with many thoughts.. No, no, he has to keep his mind in check. She's still blushing hard whenever they have skinship, she's nowhere ready for anything further, sadly.

"How did you get your rings, hyung? Can I also have something customized?" He asked.

"Of course. I can help you but Jaejoong is the best in this area. Oh, didn't you say that she loved the bag Jaejoong designed?"

Changmin widens his eyes. Hey, a matching bag is a not a bad idea. Maybe he can even do something more about it.

"I swear you are the best, hyung!" He beamed.

A knock on their door and someone beautiful enters the room. Both of them smile and welcome her inside.

"Solbin-sii.. Thank you for today." Yunho said.

She walks closer with an album in her hands, their album. She asks for their sign then the pose in a picture together. Not long after her, someone else takes a peek inside and greets them sweetly.

"Seohyun, what a surprise!" Yunho said.

"Congratulation on your comeback, oppa." She said giving them each a hug. 

They talk happily as if having a reunion since she has been in a different company. They take some pictures together and she posts some of them in her social media before she leaves. Changmin is then busy with his phone ended up looking at Ann's instagram where he later spots some comments.

"Lookin at @changmin88 Oppa's selca with @seojuhyun_s will surely make you see the reality better."

"Even Solbin is a better match for him.."

He stops reading, noticing that she hasn't posted anything for the past months after that picture he sees. She's told him about the disturbing calls, but nothing else in details. It hasn't stop, has it? There are still people bashing her even up until now..

 

He dials the number to check where she is right now.

"Changmin, congratulation for the winning." She said.

"Thanks. Where are you? You should have been here. This is our first win."

"Ah.. Something came up. But maybe we can have dinner together tonight. Ask Yunho to join us too." 

"Alright. I'll talk to him about it."

"Changmin, I have to hang up. Call me later when you're on the way there, okay?"

"Arraseo.. see you." He puts his phone down and turns to Yunho.

"We'll have a surprise dinner.. Be ready for that." He said, grinning widely. 

Yunho chuckles at him. He is too smart sometimes..

 

The surprise dinner is way bigger that they thought actually, so half of their surprise expressed on their faces are real. Everyone is there including Lee Soo Man himself. BoA also there to celebrate their success. It is rather obvious and predictable yet it doesn't lessen the happiness and joy they have.

It is so crowded, with people all over the place, the food, and of course the drinks. It is a celebration after all. They have talked to almost everyone there, and Changmin is searching for someone..

"Congratulation!" He turns and finds the one he's lookin for.

"Thanks." He replied, leaning closer like goin to whisper something but sneakily stealing a peck on her ear.

She lowers her face, surprised and taken aback. They haven't told their friends about their relationship except for Yunho and Jaejoong cause they know ut right from the start. Maybe Changmin's close friends can guess it but he truly hasn't said anything. Changmin had talked about it with Lee Soo Man of course, also her parents right from the start. That's the first thing he did, and that's it. 

A hand rounds on Changmin's shoulder and he finds Suho grinning at him.

"Congratulation!" Suho said, rounding his other hands for a proper hug.

It's gonna be a long night and Changmin knows he'll have to wait more hours to have a private time with her. Still, he takes her hand and holds it for several seconds before Suho drags him away to meet the others.

They leave the restaurant in group, including Changmin and her together with Yunho and their managers. It is funny how she told him she was uncomfortable in using mask to cover her face, he just told her to never wear one. He takes his shades and gives it to her.

"Just put it on." He said before they walk out the door.

Casually Changmin places himself on her right even it's a bit further ahead from her covering her front a little. Yunho is walking by her side and the group leave the restaurant like that. Of course there are flashes of camera, and Changmin cannot help himself to check her out. He puts his hand on her lower back to lead her getting on the car and Yunho just does the same. They are going in different car, Changmin is unwillingly taking the same car with Yunho and lets her go with her own one.

"You can go to her house after this." Yunho said.

"It's late already, Hyung. Maybe tomorrow. I just don't like it like this."

"She's still feelin uncomfortable. This is new for her, while we've been doin this for 15 years. You cannot expect her to easily get used to it. Specially with your new situation."

Yunho is right and Changmin can only sigh.. His mind goes back to the night when it's all started. He was like walking on the cloud, half of him was super excited, but the other part was on guard. Despite of her smile, it is not impossible that she's trying to be nice. That night will be the real end for him or his fresh start.

 

~

He was really thankful that Yunho had let him go early. He remember how he drove really fast using Minho's car who happened to be there for a meeting. He checked hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter