Romeo and Juliet - Yunjae version

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's all started way earlier than everyone would have thought. A begining of the secret they had harboured up until now even between themselves. It was a night when all of the prestigious families would gather bringing their whole family in a new year's event filled with usual dinner and chattering with their children kept in separate room to interact with the others. That was where they met, innocently without knowing who was who or who was their parents-at least for them.

They played family games and were appointed to be the father and the mother. One because of the strong aura and the other because of the beauty. They didn't mind it either and they even exchanged their very first kiss-an innocent peck on their cheeks in front of everyone on a wedding ceremony led by a cheeky boy as the priest and a cute girl in her pink dress who let go her flower ring to be given to the bride-a beautiful boy. When it's announced that they'd be the appa and umma, the peck landed on their lips. They heart made a jump at that second without knowing exactly what that meant, but they continued playing happily with the priest boy later on turned out as the oldest son and the pink-dressed girl as his little sister. Their umma turned out to be a bit clumsy but then the appa always stood there as his shield who would catch him or help him to stand back up and all the others would just  stare and voice out their admiration when the umma said his gratitude, red blush on his cheek, and the appa accepted it with a wide grin. More pecks landed on their cheeks, showing how well they got along with each other even at their first meeting.

It was when they were back with their parents they know each other. Yunie, the appa, was the son of the Jung and Joongie, the umma, was the one from the Kim. Two very rich and influencial families in the country who apparently, didn't go really well with each other. It's well shown at how flat and stoic their faces were once they faced each other. The two boys weren't able to say goodbye with each other and were pulled fast away from each other. Along the years they finally grasped of what's goin on between these two giants in the world and how they ended up the way they are today.

 

Growing up without any lack in anything they need and overflowing supports, they have managed to actually live up the names of their families with outstanding marks. Jung Yunho as the youngest business man with countless achievement and deadly charm while Jaehoong as the remarkable beauty in the same world with no less intimidating values. The hate has grown in thier hearts but of course, that inkling feeling they tried to burry deep inside is perminent there. The innocent kiss has been imprinted more less like a permanent tattoo in their hearts even if they are too proud to call it as their first love themselves, at least not verbally said.

They have been known to have their own league and even if they happen to cross each other's path, the result will mostly be ugly. They are the heirs of their families indeed. Ignoring each other is not a surprising scene but most of the time they will at least exchange some words sharper than knife. Until one day though, that particular day in another new year's party when they are invited to be, everything turns to a different level.

That night they are gathering in an exclusive club dancing and drinking like crazy. Maybe because of too much alchohol in their blood, but their sensitivity is hightened and Yunho is burnt watching the one and only Jaejoong glued to not only one but two y females rolling and swaying to the music with fire in his eyes. Once one of them touches his chest though, he sees red. Slaming his glass hard till it broken into pieces he leaves his seat, not to walk down the floor and yank the tipsy beauty though, but to head out and inhale fresh air from the rooftop. He congratulates himself from being able to control himself and end up here instead of inside there putting some logic to that dazzling man's head.

He's surprised when he hears the sound from his back and even more when he sees who is there with him right now. It's Jaejoong, holding a bottle of wine walking unsteadily unaware of how dangerous it can be, like the possibility of falling from the roof for example.

"Oh.. I think I'll be the only one here." Jae said waving his bottle.

"What? So you can those es here?" Yunho asked with his sharp eyes.

"That's a good idea.. I dun know you can be smart, Jung."

"So your eyes are still working to recognize me, huh?"

They are now almost facing one another, wind is blowing their hair. Jaejoong happens to his shirt now showing his glistening chest and abs. Those tattoos are peeking from the opened shirt, still are protected by the suit. His redden face and lips are enough to turn everyone crazy, not excluding the man in front of him.

"Why, do you want us to  instead?" Jaejoong smirks

It should be an insult for him, but this Yunho is not the normal Yunho, maybe a bit, cause the night air has taken some of his senses back.

"You are mine anyway since the begining, Joongie. We've tied the knot, haven't we?" He answered sarcastically.

"Oh.. do you still think so, Yunnie?" Jae replied mockingly, tapping the said man's cheek playfully.

There's no reply after that cause Yunho catches the hand fast and kisses him hard. They are so caught in the lips and teeth battle moving until one of them is pushed to lean on a wall. The kisses don't stop, in fact it's getting hotter and harder. The hands have moved on their own shredding the offensive fabric on their bodies just so they will be able to touch. The flies of their pants are opened and ped, it looks that they have ignored their head and submitted to the desire. Jaejoong is pushed to face the wall, presenting his back. Yunho has pulled the opened clothes lower to show the silky shoulders and a part of his back, devouring, even his other hand now also pulling the pants with the underware presenting the globes which he kneads immediately in so much eagerness. Biting, , kissing, lapping, caressing, those moves are fuelled by Jaejoong's moans, groans, and gasps. A slick finger enters the man leaning on the wall, a kiss silences him in the process and that is the begining of their upscaled stage. Their first ...

It's done with Jae's cheek planted to the wall at first, but then he's turned around and lifted with his thighs locked on each of Yunho's side on the second round. The third is when Yunho being the one leaning and Jae is sitting on his lap, and finally ended with Jaejoong laid with his back on the floor. Nothing is gentle nor sweet. It's filled with lots of swears and curses. Jaejoong is left laying there wasted and feelin used staring blankly up to the sky. His body is hurt all over but strangely, his heart is not empty if he ignores the hurt stabbing him little by little. He is laughing at some point, bitterly, while Yunho is driving like a maniac not even knowing where he goes gripping the steering wheel so hard. He can feel the ache down there, Jaejoong is not the only one who received the impact, maybe he can see some bruises on him cause Jaejoong is gripping him really tight with the lack of preparation yet he still forced it hard. Not to mention the pain on his back from the claws or maybe those affected from his tight grip on Yunho's arms. He just made it, in a really wrong way, yet there's no significant regret felt. That is the answer. It has confirmed everything and he now comes up with a new determination. One that he has stated right on the face of the said man.

You are mine, all of you, everything... 

 

There's nothing changed shown in front of everyone but they both have started a really dangerous game. It is not like thay have confessed their love or something, but somehow it is definitely there. The angry kisses will pop out of nowhere away from everyone's eyes of course and what that clearly shown is how much Yunho can break and crush everyone messing with Jaejoong provided with a clever reason as a cover. If there is someone to hurt Jaejoong, that person will only be him and none other, that's Yunho's vow. The hateful or cold remarks have somehow had a different message behind which they strangely know and feel regardless of the hurt that will still be there by the way it's uttered. The glare will be seen as a way to check each other up after a long separation. If one of them say they look worn out in a sarcastic way means they see how much they've been through and the said party should take care of himself better. 

They sometimes confront each other since none of them givin in or acknowledge their heart fair and square. The three magic words are like nowhere to be found in their dictionaries. They still choose to live their families' names and disregard their feeling, at least that is what they think of each other. The only way left to show their attention is sadly, by hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter