Once upon a night..

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

First of all, this small car is gettin too many people loaded in it. It's not a new car and by hearing the sounds created along the way, specially when they pass the bumpy roads, it gains so much concern.

So actually, they are heading to one of the famous place, based on Junsu's eecomendation, with a great nature sight that has captured so many of his friends' attention. Some had been there, so Junsu was so hyped when he told the rest about it. The main goal is that they need a place to release the stress they had after the tiring long lists of seeking jobs, interviews, and they have at least this week to fresh themselves before another storm of challenge either for their future job or another battle of seeking opportunities elsewhere..

They had a wonderful time at college and well, they wanted to spend more time together before they're bisy with their own respective jobs. Okay, when it is said that the car is overloaded, well, it's a small city car so if you want to be comfortable, 4 passangers are perfect, but the thing is.. there are five of them; Yunho, Jaejoong, Junsu, Donghae, and Eunhyuk. You have to also consider what they bring along for this trip. Jaejoong nearly brought all he had in his fridge, reasoning that they couldn't be hungry out of nowhere. It's true, so that majorly what that has occupied the space.

"Are you sure we're gonna make it there, Yunnie? Told you, we should have brought my dad's car.." Jaejoong said. 

Strange noises have been heard along the bumpier road they take. Junsu has started to make funny face.

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Donghae asked.

"Car sick, that's the translation." Eunhyuk added, earning a jab on his side.

"I put the address Junsu gave me. It is said that we'll reach there in two hours.." Yunho stated.

"TWO HOURS?!" The rest shouted in unison, even Junsu.

They turn to see their surounding, lone road woth big trees left and right. No sign of any human around, the last house they passed was like.. hours ago. The sun is gonna set soon and Jae glances at Yunho.

"We have enough gas.. don't worry." he assured the man sitting by his side.

Another silence fills the air and Junsu tries to start making a game, a guessing game. It works for a while but then they grow tired again. Yunho is the best driver here and he still shows that he is fine, Donghae has been dozing up for while. but then, suddenly it feels cold inside. Colder and colder in each passing minutes, Jae starts to feel restless and even more when he sees thick fog in front of them.

"Yunnie.. Should we continue?" he asked almost whispering.

"We have to, Jae.. The way back is longer then the way to  our destination.."

"I have a bad feeling about this.."

Yunho reaches Jaejoong's hand, he turns a bit and gives him his assuring smile. He cannot say that his heart is started racing too, right?

"Calm down, see.. We're twenty minutes away to get there." he said.

Back there behind them, the other two seem to be cuddled even more. First of all, Eunhyuk is never a fan of any horror movies. Donghae, despite how playful he is about it, is actually afraid of it too. And Junsu who happens to watche them carefully and follow where their eyes went earlier, starts to join the cuddling. They don't say a word, even they close thwir eyes rifht now abd pray really hard inside. And this situation is not known to the two in front of them. 

It gets worse when they arrive. What tje hell is this place? The house is too old to live in, and it screams nightmare.. Feels like it's been abandoned for too long. The wild bushes, the huge trees, it will nor be a surprise if what will welcome the is a family of rats, bats, or maybe worse. 

Are they at the right place?!

Now the four of them are staring at the one cowering among them.

"I swear! They told me the place was fabulous, they even showed me the pictures!!" he said almost screaming.

Okay, niw,they get it. Their dearest friend has been a victim of bullies once again. He's just too pure to think bad about people. Now they are turning back again staring at the house.

"I am not even sure we can open the door." Jae stated.

"But I don't want to sleep outside.." Donghae said.

Suddenly, after hearing his words, Eunhyuk and Junsu glue themselves together. Jaejoong and Yunho give them an odd look. They haven't seen them three being this bonded so far. Jaejoong is now worried.

"Let's just try. We're here anyway. It's not a good idea to drive back at dark." Yunho suggested.

They walk closer hands in hands, just like a buncg of toddlers. It will look so funny if it's not in ghat situation. Now,theyare in that situation where they always say as absurd. Those scary movies which always set their casts living in an unreasonable houses to stay, it's so stupid but here they are. Yunho reaches the rusty handle to open the door carefuly, after a few attemps accompanies by annoying noises, it's opened.

They are almost out of breath, it hurts their lung. The air screams dust, and it is decorating all the surfacethey can see. They blindly search for switch and of course, it doesn't work. Scanning their surrounding, at least the first thing that crosses their mind is that the house is not that big. The second floor is opened to see from the first floor. It is set only for the big bed and a wardrobe. There's a room on the left corner which they assume as either an extra bedroom or a bathroom. Another room on the right corner with the same quess. It has an open kitchen, which they hope they can at least cook some ramyun. Now, they are standing in the middle facing a super old and dusty set of sofa and a space behind that that leads to the back door. Itis really not that big.

"Jae, check the kitchen. Hyuk and Donghae, help me to take out our things. Junsu, ypu stay here with Jae."

They all nod and they know they need to move fast. Thankfully they have an emergency lamp, they are not really worried about light. The kitchen is totally broken so they will enjoy raw ramyun, it's not the first for them to have it and at least, it's enough to pass the night. All the bags are placed just like that on the floor, but then it's placed om the table tat has been placed to at l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter