Freezing Fire - part 3

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There are two figures laying peacefully in two different glass coffins surrounded by icy cold haze in the room with ice walls and a single of Yunho's fire that enough to light it up. The deep navy blue flowers with delicate small petals decorating unoccupied spaces inside it, flowers that never wilted with the fragrance reminding him of the one he loves dearly, Jaejoong..

They share the same features, delicate white-almost transfarant-complexion and platinum hair. All that seen from them screaming beauty, a fatal one. Long slim fingers, full cherry lips, sharp jaws and cheekbones, even in their comatose stage the delicateness doesn't shield the danger they have. They are examples of amazing spectacle but are not meant to be touched, except for one person.

The years he's been living on for so long seems to be unbearable but this is what they dream of...

"I want to live in a world where we can be together, Yunho.. not to be caged in this forbidde land. And I know we can make it, you can."

He should have thought about it further. He's too inlove to think clearly, agreeing to the statement from the owner of his heart from the first time they met. Jaejong claimed he knew the way to united their worlds, to create the realm they desired to live in. He had made him swear to accept, which he agreed in no time, but he didn't really know the sacrifice needed. Yunho had been really careless, but not Jaejoong. He had learnt it well, preparing all and once it's done, he asked his willing lover to make it come true. Jaejoong knew what it takes, even if it had to jeopardise himself. Yes.. it needed their both power, ice and fire, in one body, and the only way to have it was having Jaejoong given up his, one thing that Yunho only realized later when it'd been too late...

He remembers how his lover weakly topplep onto him like a fallen leave, Jae's sword was neglected on the icy floor which strangely felt like his ground in fire kingdom, he's not affected by the coldness anymore. He cradled Jaejoong in his hands processing the whole situation and the weakness from his lover was getting really clear.

"What is this, Jaejoong? What is happening to you?" Yunho is panic, at the point that he is starting to drown in his fear.

 

"Relax, Yunho.. I should have told you things that is more important for us.. for our future world.." Jaejoong is reaching Yunho's face with his hand.

Yunho takes it, putting it on his cheek without letting it go. "What is it? Are you okay? I-"

The hand has moved leaving his forefinger on Yunho's lips, stopping him from talking any further.

"Hush, my love.. Listen to me." Jaejoong stated.

"Our dream world cannot have neither your nor my king to lead it, Yunho. It has to be you, and to make it happen we must destroy all that goes against us. You can do it my love, you are the greatest being in our world right now. Have no mercy for them, it's our sacrifice..." 

Yunho stares at his lover deep. He can kill and destroy everything for their sake. That's how Yunho has devoted himself for his love. He can even go against his own king and people in it.

"You'll have my words, Jaejoong. But I need you, how can I do it alone?" A hint of fear is there and Jaejoong knows it.

He wants to be by his side, figthing with his sword in his hands, but this is how it should be done.

"I'm there.. inside you now. You have me in you, my love. I'm sorry I can be by your side the way you want me to be." 

Yunho knows what smile his lover is shown. He shakes his head hard. If he has to lose Jaejoong, what's the point of him doing this war to create a world where he cannot even live in it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter