The Awkward Moment when You Push the Pulled Door..

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Credit for my beta reader  ChoKyute

---

 

   

Kyu's POV

 

This is stupid! How can you just say that a person you met in the elevator accidentally, is your other half? It just doesn't make any sense. But it's Donghae that we're talking about, his cheesy and romantic side, that is. He keeps blabbering this, assuming that it'll be so romantic if it really happened to him. Yeah, right!

What if she turns out to be someone's girlfriend?

What if she turns out to be a crazy maniac?

What if she turns out to be a shemale?!

 

Woah, I made too many 'what ifs'. But hell, people have to start to think real and stop drowning themselves in their dreamy-impossible-never-ever-going-to-make-sense worlds. Maybe he should do something like looking to his side and checking out his monkey. Too much fan service does have some effect, ya know?! I can actually believe it though, if they last together, it's much more rational than falling for a woman that you met on the lift accidentally.

"Kyu, love comes at unpredictable times." Leeteuk Hyung said.

Seriously hyung? Singing too many love songs has made you a cheesy romantic like Donghae. I just laugh at him.

"You'll see. You might say something that you'll regret later." Donghae hyung teased.

"Like it'll really happen to me anyway, hyung~I'm so bored!" 

I start to pout at him, whining to my oldest hyung.  We've been in this studio for hours! Leeteuk hyung lets out a sigh. I guess he's just as bored as I am. He takes his jacket, finally, I almost jump and scream a loud 'yes'! The others decide to go out as well, but none of them join us. Well, I don't mind.

 

--

 

After a few minutes of walking around, in our disguise of course, I start to regret my decision. He's practically dragging me to random places. The food stalls along the street, the news stand, and some other places where I can't even stay still for a lovely fifteen minutes! Are they planning to play some frank on me?!

"Yah..! Hyung! I wanted to go out, but we're walking too much!" 

"Oh.. that music store! It's been a while.. Let's go there!" 

He's just ignoring me. IGNORED ME! He's acting like a person who's been in jail for years and this is the first day after he's been released. And by the way, music store?!

"I wanna buy a drink first." I said.

"I'll wait at the store." He said, not even bothering to look my way.

Who was the one asking to go outside in the first place? It was me! Tsk..

Once I'm done buying the bottle of water, I drink it all up. Yes, I'm that thirsty but then I have to drag my feet back to the music store. I try to enter the place but suddenly get stopped. There's this girl who keeps pushing the door. She's pushing the pull door. I said 'PULL' door.The door that you push from the outside to go in, and you pull to go out. Can't she read the big the word on the door, the word that says so clearly to 'Pull' not 'Push'?! Everyone should know that! Finally after another minutes of her silly struggles she looks up, and I swear those are the cutest eyes I've ever seen. Woah..!! What am I thinking?! They're not even that big, but I like how they sparkle. Like a pair of diamonds. Okay Kyuhyun, snap out of it out!

"Stay out of it!" I said.

I try to give her a clue, but she keep insisting in pushing this door! I point at the word. I need to get inside, it's annoying. I'm just standing in front of this door like some kind of an idiot. I can see that she has finally read the sign. Her facial expression is adorably amusing. When she notices though she starts to blush. That pink tint on her cheeks is so cute. >\\<

 

Crap! I'm starting to go freakin crazy!

 

She's not that cute actually, she's no where near as cute as Sunny from SNSD or Jeno. And why did I bring up those names anyway?! Knowing that she's like drowning in her world, standing like a statue, I open the door from the outside, pushing, but the second I do, I know it was a mistake. She's startled and the door hits her square on the face. On. Her. Freakin. Face. She loses her balance and falls right on her . Yes. Right. On. Her. .

What have I done?!

She's reaching behind her. I think I might've heard a cracking sound earlier. She has a CD there. Our CD with Donghae's cover. Why does everyone like him anyway?! She looks upset. Oh my.. Now she's  starting to be in shock, those teary eyes, and then she face-palmed herself. I just made her cry. I see Leeteuk Hyung coming out from nowhere, trying to help her. He's reaching his hand to her shoulder and then moving to her arm.

"Can you get up?" he asked.

"Leave me alone!" she shouted,as she shook of his hand.

She's totally angry. Just great! She's crying out loud. I start to look around and realize that everyone is staring at us. This is bad. She's getting up to leave the store, but Leeteuk hyung stops her.

 

“Hey, wait! Forgive my dongsaeng. Are you hurt?” He asked.

He's turns around to look at me with an accusing glare.

“Hyung.. It’s not my fault! She stupidly pushed the pulled door. Duh.” 

Wait... WHY ON EARTH DID I JUST SAY THAT?! I should remember to keep my public image, but I just get nervous I don't know why. I can't believe myself for saying such stupid words! I didn't mean it, trust me. It's just felt like I need to protect myself. Anyway, how are her silly actions my fault?!

“Yah! Do you know hard it is to get it? I broke my CD thanks to you! I’ve been searching for this for so long and now... and now... Aish..!”

She can’t continue her words, those tears are flooding her eyes once again. She wipes her cheeks harshly, trying to get rid of the tears. Her sad expression makes me feel guilty. Am I really evil?

“YAH MAGNAE! APPOLOGIZE, NOW!”A stern voice could be heard, it's Leeteuk hyung, thank goodness that we're in a bit secluded area right now, but just think about it, this scene is some kind of impossible and ...

She's stunned. Ehm, what is happening now? She starts to look at Leeteuk hyung more attentively. Guess she's starting to realize who we are. She's a bit late for a fan reflex. She blinks her eyes several times, really cute.

 

Wait, cute?! Oh my God!! My mind has been acting beyond my control once again! 

 

Leeteuk hyung seems to sense this too. We can't let her get hystericaI here, inside this store with that famous high pitch voice we always get whenever we're around, right? So he takes her hand and drags her leaving the music store. Great, hyung! We can just settle this out here, why should we take it further? Wait, is he taking a chance to get to know this girl closer?! I thought he's stopped being a womanizer! Oh, he's an attention seeker now.. 

“Yah, you! Come with me!”He said with another stern voice, turning to his back for a second.

I have no other option but to follow them. He turns again to take her with him while murmuring.. “That stupid magnae. tsk..”

Seriously, hyung! 

 

--

 

Okay, basically she's walking like a true clueless person. Looks like her mind is still blank! She just follows where he takes her. With me right behind her. We end up sitting in a really comfortable sofa. She looks around and once again I see the sparkle in her eyes. Thanks to hyung that we’re in a bit secluded spot. I sit in front of her, next to Leeteuk hyung. He's letting out a sigh. I'll get scolded later, that's for sure. The ranting umma is so not my favorite side of him. 

Soon she's like staring at us again, and her right hand is lifted, covering , preventing a scream from escaping. Well, we are the Super Junior! She must be amazed by the fact that she's sitting in front of us. Haha.. 

“Yah.. Say sorry!” he ordered.

I glance at him and let out a deep sigh, “Sorry.” I said.

“Kyu!” He began to raise his voice again.

“Tsk.. Hyung, seriously..” I whined. I seriously think that now he's doing some evil plan on me. Wait, it's not my birthday and neither April 1st..

“Say it properly.”He said.

She blinks her eyes again. I think I have to make her stop doing that! She's watching us and it's shameful. She's like watching the great magnae being lectured live in front of her face. Hyung, I need my dignity here!

“I’m sorry.” I said it again.

Once again her hands are lifted to cover . Honestly, if she keeps making that cute stupid face, I'll lose my mind! 

“Please, forgive him. He’s just.. Wait a minute.”

A phone call interupts my hyung's words, he raises from his seat and leaves me with her. Alone.  It’s so awkward.

 

--

 

Okay, Cho Kyuhyun, you have to get back to earth! Excuse me?! Did I just make fun of Donghae's word about love at an unpredictable time? I cant believe it! OMG, I even said the word! No way! Cho Kyuhyun, get a grip! She's nothing but an ordinary, stupid, cute, innocent girl who has those sparkling eyes  lame brain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter