Shadow - 2

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong has a constant nightmare after that. He never has a peaceful night, the dark circles around his eyes are getting more and more prominent that he now needs make up to cover it well. His sleeping hours have been cut shorter and shorter. Yunho seems to oblivious with this figure following him around and Jaejoong is getting harder and harder to ignore her presence. He knows that as long as we disregards those things, they cannot do anything harmful. Then again he also hears that they can whisper you things they want you to do and he's so afraid of that. What will happen to Yunho? Will he be okay? He is questioning of what to do cause he just knows he cannot stay there forever...

He wants to know why... Could it be the house? The previous owner? Or is it Yunho's past? There are so many things going around his head and he knows he cannot do it if he doesn't gather his courage to ask. So this time, as usual, since the day Jaejoong stays at his house, they often go home together. Jaejoong asks him to have the dinner out and Yunho agrees.

"So Yunho, how long have you been staying at that house? It's so big for you to stay there alone..." Jae started.

"It's my parents house. They want me to stay there."

"So you lived there with your parents before?"

"Yes, until the finally decided tp move back to our hometown."

"Was there anyone else staying with you after your parents left?"

"No, why?"

"I mean.. don't you feel afraid to stay there alone?"

At that, Yunho smiles. "Are you?" he asked.

"I am, I mean... I would be if I were you. Have you ever felt anything strange?" Jae tried to ask deeper.

"Never." he answered.

Jaejoong almost drops his glas, cause at that moment, a pale face appeared right by Yunho's face! It leans really close that Jaejoong swears she can just touch his face with hers and when she starts to turn to face him, Jaejoong turns his face away fast. It's so creepy he feels cold all over his body. He holds his glass really tight with his sweaty hand.

"Yunho, I think I'll visit Donghae and stay overnight there. You don't have to take me there. I'll take taxi." he said as normal as he can.

"Why so sudden?"

"I just remember that I have to talk about something important. Thanks for the dinner though. Is it okay if I leave now?" He asked.

"Of course. Is everything okay?" Yunho asked.

"It's fine. Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then. Good night."

Jaejoong stands fron his seat and takes belongings.He turns to see the shadow on the glass wall and he can see clearly how her face har been really close to Yunho's ear, whispering. Jaejoong walks fast outside. It never happens before. He only sees her at the house, but now she's here too? He just cannot be in the same car with Yunho knowing that she'll be with them too. 

 

Once he punches the bell, Donghae welcomes him warmly just like always. Eunhyuk is there too, it's not that surprising anyway. Jaejoong moves fast inside, glancing at his back for a few times. It's clear nothing is following behind. He sits on the sofa, asking for some water after that. He's actually thinking whether he needs to tell them about this or not but they have known Yunho really well, right? Maybe they can give him the answer he needs.

"I.. I need to tell you something."

Both of Donghae and Eunhyuk are sitting in front of them, but seeing how Jaejoong is looked, Donghae moves to his side.

"What is it?" Donghae asked.

"I.. I just don't know how to start. It may sound really crazy, but there something.. It's so scary, but there's a ghost following Yunho around." Jae finally said it.

There's only silence after that. 

"So far I've only seen it at the house, but now.. we were having dinner and she's there. He's now even following him there.." Jaejoong continued.

He's holding his glass really tight, just like he did when he's with Yunho at the restaurant. Actually as a man he is supposed to be courageous, he's not supposed to chicken out and run away. He shouldn't have been afraid about it. It's just that, there's something from her that makes him feels so. Like the cold sharp eyes, those grayish eyes...

"Woah.. That was... " Eunhyuk's stunned for a moment.

"I.. That was.. I've never seen it. I.. " Donghae's pretty much the same.

"He doesn't realize it either." Jaejoong added.

"I swear, I really saw it.. She's always following him at night. Everywhere. What's worse of it is that it's haunting my nights too. I keep on having a nightmare. I cannot sleep. Her eyes, those grayish eyes.."

The last line stunned both of his friends. "Grayish eyes?!" they almost asked it at the same time.

Jaejoong nods, "It always stares at me full of hatred and anger. It's getting closer and closer each night, and those pale and long fingers.. They are trying to strangle me each time. It's getting more and more real every night.."

Jaejoong covers his face with both of his hands, but when he closes his eyes, all of those horrifiying scenes are played again in his head. He swears that he can feel as if she can notice where he is right now every time he remembers of those eyes, as if knowing that Jaejoong is there thinking of her. It's just getting more and more terrible each time.

"Grayish eyes.. Eunhyuk-ah, is it possible?" Donghae turns to him.

The said man nods his head confirming Hae's guess. Donghae looks sad in instant and it makes Jaejoong sure that they know it. They know her.

"It's Aisha... Wait a minute." Donghae takes him phone and goes to his photos gallery.

After scrolling down quite much, he ends up showing Jaejoong a picture. Jaejoong should have guessed it but he's still surprised. 

"It's her.." Jae said, almost like a whisper.

She looks really beautiful with the sweetest simle Jaejoong has ever seen. She gives a friendly fibrant and it's obvious that she's such a lovable person. Jaejoong turns to Donghae who knows exactly what Jaejoong wants to ask him about her.

"They'd been together for like forever, since their childhood." Donghae said.

"She passed away. It's been so long." Eunhyuk added, showing the same sadness as Donghae's.

"You both know her?" Jaejoong asked.

"Not as long as Yunho did. We knew her from our collage years." Donghae said.

"Why.. Can I know why she passed away?"

"Suicide.. At least that's what had been told. It happened years after they're separated."

Jaejoong is silent for a while. For such a lovely person to turn herself like this? Haunting her lover he doesn't know for how many years already? It must be something, something really bad that happened to her, which has caused her to be like this. But why? Was Yunho the reason of her death? Is it possible? Like a revenge?

"Then why me? Why am I the only one who see this?" Jaejoong wondered.

"I don't know Jae.. There must be a reason. Have you experienced something like this before? Like seeing things?" Eunhyuk asked.

Jaejoong wonders himself, trying to recall but he finds none. It has never happened before. He shakes his head as an answer. This is the first, and if he can ask for it, he wants that to never happen to him. He cannot handle it.

"Jaejoong-ah.. Seeing you like this, I think it's better for you not to go back there." Donghae said.

"And how about Yunho?" Jaejoong asked.

"You said that he didn't sense anything.. So just let it aside for a moment."

"How can we? I'm afraid she'd do something harmful.. Donghae, I've seen her.. At first I only saw her following him around, but now she's getting closer and closer, ever dare to make a contact with Yunho! It's creeping me out!"

"I know, Jaejoong. We care about him too." Donghae said.

"What he meant is that, it's safer for you to be here while we're finding a solution for it." Eunhyuk tried to explain.

"I don't know.. I just really don't know.." Jaejoong finally said, being pulled into Donghae's arms.

 

Jaejoong sleeps at the guest room, even Donghae offers himself to accompany him which he jokingly declines. He tries to sleep but the new information he got before really makes him restless. What if she wants a revenge? What if she wants to hurt Yunho? Or is it too hard for her to leave him that she has to be by his side? To be with him?

Should it bother him that much. He can just let him alone, have him be far away from Yunho so that she won't bother his dreams anymore. He can let Yunho with his life and he can just continue his own. Why should he care? What can he get from this?

Still, Jaejoong knows that he cares about Yunho, a lot, but how much? Does it worth it for him to get through this trouble to this length? By these questions filling his head he falls asleep, but to be awaken with wide eyes opened not long after. No! Just no! What he saw in his dream was so horrible he cannot help himself but to go outside his room, finding both of his friends still wide awake in the living room.

"Jaejoong? What happened?" Donghae asked, standing up.

"I have to go.. I really have to go!" Jaejoong said with his rushing breath.

"Where?" Donghae asked, this time Eunhyuk's also standing beside him.

"Yunho's house.. She.. she wants to kill him! I saw it in my dreams!" Jaejoong said almost screaming.

"Jaejoong, it's really late.."

"I have to go now!" he said, almost running to the door.

Donghae turns to Eunhyuk who nods and moves following Jaejoong.

"I'll go with him. Do you wan to go with us?" Eunhyuk asked.

Donghae's staring him for a second but then he walks to grab his jacket. "I'll go with you."

 

Jaejoong almost jumps out from the car, punching the code of the door really fast that he fails to do it several times. When it's opened, he runs straight to Yunho's room, and he opens the door fast. It's unlocked. The view he sees is ten times worse than what he saw in his dream making his body go rigid in instant. Yunho is fast asleep, his face looks really peaceful except for the one laying on his body. Yes, she's there on top of Yunho! Her gown has covered Yunho's bottom part, her face is so close almost like kissing him and her fingers.. they linger around his neck! Seeing it right in front of his eyes is so horrifying he screams so loud out of his fear and his shocked self. 

"Stay away from him! Don't hurt him!!"

Yunho is startled by the voice, he turns to find Jaejoong who is standing by his door with his shocked face breathing really hard he can see how Jaejoong's shoulders are moving up and down. He gets up fast, even more surprised to see that Donghae and Eunhyuk are also there.

"What's goin on?" he asked, confused with what's happening around him.

But Jaejoong's eyes are not in his direction, they are looking somewhere else.

"What do you want? Leave him alone!" He yelled.

Donghae grabs Jaejoong's shoulder with his hands, he can feel that Jaejoong is shaking hard.

"You cannot hurt him! How can you hurt him?!" Jaejoong's seemed to ignore everyone there.

Donghae shakes him hard, and it manages to get Jaejoong's attention. Yunho has been standing close and walks passing them, leading them outside. He takes a glass of water for himself and sits on the sofa. He wants to calm himself before listening for their explanation. Eunhyuk has asked him to go somewhere where they can talk comfortably. 

 

He can see how tensed Jaejoong is right now. Donghae is still by his side while Eunhyuk is taking the place not far away from them. Yunho gives them a questioning look. Like, it's passed midnight and he's totally not okay with this timing for them to talk, but he can see that it's really serious. It should be, given how's Jaejoong's outburst earlier and his friends' faces right now.

"Spill it." He said.

"Jaejoong said that you've been haunted." Donghae said.

Yunho almost laughs, like seriously? They made ruckus at this late hour for this unreasonable thing? 

"I'm serious!" Jaejoong said, sternly.

"It's Aisha.." Donghae stated. 

This time it makes Yunho silent for a moment. They can see the changing on his face.

"She's been following you. Jaejoong saw it. We have to do something about it. Yunho, we don't know but it can be harmful for you. It's been torturing Jaejoong since the day he came here!" 

Yunho is still in his silence while listening to Donghae's explanation.

"I swear Yunho.. Just now.. Just now she-" Jaejoong stopped.

She's here, now he doesn't pretend not seeing her, and she's also fully showing her presence in front of him, her hands have again terrifyingly moved around Yunho's neck, bending down so her face is at the same level with Yunho's then turns to Jaejoong, glaring at him.

"Don't you feel anything?! She's here! She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter