A fan

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-3rd person's POV-

 

"Aish.. Jae-God! What on earth?!" 

Yunho is glaring at his friend in front of him. Well, he's Yunho's one and only childish friend among the others, the annoying one. He really wanna get rid of this man from his side, but something always prevents him to do so. His glare is directed to somewhere else, a big banner that is, stating "Eunhae, we love you to death <3 <3 <3" and even his friend has the smaller version of it in his hand.

Can you guess? This friend of his is a hardcore fan of Eunhae-Yunho really considers this name is kinda childish.. 

He turns back to his friend, hands itching to just grab something and hit him on the head or at least yanks his friend's hair.

"I'm not goin in there." He stated firmly, his body is prepared to turn around and leave.

"But Yunho..." There that voice again, and a hand catching him of course.

"They finally has a fan-meeting again. And I've been loving them for the entire of my life time!" Jae exclaimed.

Oh my, how can he find the right words, the words that can finally reach his friend's head?

That first of all; this buddy's a man, an almost twenty six years old man! He indeed looks younger, but still..

Two; these boys- yup,  this eunhae is classified as boys, they're still in their early twenties-these boys are way younger than him so loving them for the entire of his life? They have just debuted around five years ago or so he heard!

And third; doesn't his friend realize that he's the only guy around his age in the lines of these endless screaming-and-singing-girls by the road?! Well, take that as two cause he's here also..

To think that he's been dragged there, Yunho just wanna scream in frustration. If it's a hot girlband's fan meeting, then it's alright. But a boyband?! 

"You have to listen to their songs. I've given their CDs, you haven't checked them out, have you?" he pouted at Yunho.

Has Jae given them? Well, he likes all kinds of music, but.. Hey, he has something more important to do! He has to really leave this place! 

"I don't care about-" Yunho stopped his words because of the flying-daggers-like-glares from all those girls who are suddenly focusing on him-them.

"I don't care about all of this or if you're goin to attend this thing. I assume that you've had enough friends here with you, so I'm out of here." he said with a more controlled tone, well, his face is still looking pretty hardened.

"But I want you to see them, you'll like them! Right? Right?" Jae suddenly asked the girls around him.

And boy, this is really encouraging something else.

"Our fishy oppa is so cute but he's so manly too!" A girl with an 'eunhae' headband suddenly said followed by lots of nods.

Fishy?! Yunho almost makes a face for this nickname, almost.

"Oh, and Hyukkie oppa is the best korean dance machine!" The other one holding the same banner with Jae's one added.

And then folowed by other comments like killer abs, great voice, and even squishy butts?! What the heck?! They all suddenly gather around them with lots of noises that drives Yunho crazy!

"So girls, this is my friend, Yunho." Suddenly Jae introduced him to them.

The line is still standing tall and it still takes like maybe two hours for them to finally can enter the venue, so this is like an interesting stuff for them to kill the time.

They nod and even some of them are sweetly greeting Yunho and Jae. 

"I really want him to see them. I've been a fan since their debut, but since I have to work I have a limited time unlike you all.." Jae continued and some of them then say 'aww..' feeling his sadness.

"But I got the chance to see their first concert! It was sooooo amazing! I don't even regret to take my last annual leaves for that! The dance battle was out of this world!" He got more excited.

After that one by one, each of the girls near them talking about the other things they saw like their solo performance, and then the water play. 

Wait, water play?! This time Yunho really makes a face, a ridiculous one.

They continue to talk and cheer just by sharing bout it and other things, like how they would start squealing when they mention how they did their fan service; kicking each other or give a little poo-poo. 

What?! Are they insane?! Yunho is leaping up.  This eunhae guys have a really serious issue, Yunho concluded. He has put both of his hands on his waist thinking what kind of situation he will witness inside, which is of course a nightmare for him.

"And I want him to see that too, how amazing they are, that is. You know how some disturbing skeptical men always look at us with those eyes and take us lightly..."

And by the words out of his friend's lips, they simultaneously humming in agreement and then turning their eyes to Yunho who is showing exactly how those men Jae talking about reacting. Oh-oh.. This is bad, Yunho thought. He starts to think so many ideas to flee. He puts down his hands and starts to relax his face. It is not a joke, these girls can give enough damage if he does something wrong. He has to think smart. 

"He is my best friend, and this is the only thing that really disturbing our relationship. He always thinks that this is not my thing and says that I'm too old for this! Does our fandom have age limitation?" Jae asked pouting.

Yunho almost said that he's too old to talk like that, but he stopped himself. And by the way, that is deffinitely not the only reason he's so annoyed by his friend.

Many girls then say about knowing an old fan, and some say that their family members are fans too. One of them even wanna take her grandma there.

"I want him to understand it." Jae concluded.

They all nod again to show their agreement. But of course, how can he, a grown man, get beaten by a bunch of teenagers? 

"But you guys have to understand that you can't force anyone with your taste or interest, right?" Yunho tried to defend himself.

They don't give any reactions but they seem to still listen to him so Yunho continues.

"As you grow older, you'll find more things in your world and trust me, they are not all sugar or flower. You'll be facing a state where you have to determine your priority and you'll have more obligations." He explained.

They seem to think with those frowns showing on their faces.

"But is it wrong to like and support someone who always be there for us and console us when we're sad?" one of the girl asked.

"Of course not." Yunho said, -he has to choose a better line to answer it coz he knows what will come.

"And they have been telling us to study hard and always respect our parents. They always tell us to be a good girl."

"And they have been accompanying me through out my exam nights so I can continue my study."

"They always say that we're pretty and we're the best even if we're not prefect."

"And they always tell us not to waste our money to buy tickets or gifts for them. They never force us."

More and more of them saying how they feel about their idol and yeah, none of them are bad. Of course Jae is along their sides so far by nodding and saying his agreement with his sparkling eyes. Never in Jae's life he has so many people standing for him like this.

But of course, Yunho thinks that it's just a part of the image their idols have to potray for the public. They have to live, so of course they have to gain lots of fans to support them and make their career push through. They need money just like any other humans.

"Just this once, I promise I won't force you anymore-for anything!" Jae said, clinging to his side.

"And we can share more stories bout them, oppa!" One of the girls said.

"I bri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter