The heart of a monster - a beginning

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

How long has it been since the last time this place was broken in? None can enter this place just like that, so it means that there's something. He learns that nothing happens without any meaning behind, more like a sneaky scenario. He has had enough of that.

Those fragile and helpless beings are not his favourite. He's seen so many things, witnessing how the world is changing along side what living in it. Some could not keep their existences and gone, some evolve getting through some changing just to survive. Some new come up and strive. Animals, plants, all those things and those like him, the intruder.

How he can still be around for so long is something he has just decided not to care. He knows he's strong. He knows his unlimited capabilities, his unstoppable strength. He has been encountering them, good and bad, the rest has been so boring until he sets his mind and stays there instead in solitude. It's been said that he'll face the worst enemy who's able to end his life, but so far there's none.. he almost thinks that maybe it's just a mere baseless, made-up lie said by cowards who wanted to lessen their humiliations by getting defeated. He's not a God.. no, he never considers himself as one, but he has once heard himself being called as a monster..

What is the definition of a monster? Is it the ugly and terrifying look? Or is it the evil and unforgiving nature? Or maybe the record of how many murders he's committed through out his years? Well, if it is then he never concerns about them. One thing for sure, he can easily eliminate all the intruder barging into his house but then, it's been a while and this one seems to really enjoy cleaning and working in particular.. it's beneficial for some reasons.

 

Just like previous days, he'll watch how his uninvited guest gets up from his sleep. He's found the bed, but amusingly still chooses to sleep in the library in front of the fireplace with the additional blanket he found, not behind the shelve anymore. He'll watch that thin body almost running down each step of the stairs, starting his day with his silly smile. It's obvious that the pool and the pond are his favorite places to spend the time, cleaning and pulling off the unwanted plants around. Today though, his eyes are opened brightly and he even squels. It's strange to hear his voice at first, but he's used to it now.

It's the berry. He finds some just hidden in the bushes near the pond. It's bright yellow and surely looks really appetizing. Picking up carefully one by one with full care, he's humming in glee. It's about a handful of them and he skips right away into the house. For a few seconds he just stares at the bright colored-berries on the table. His eyes are sparkling, looking so stupid and without any further thoughts, put them one by one into his mouth.

"Ah, it's quite sweet!!" He ate another one, humming while closing his eyes.

The berries are gone in short time and once he's done, he's skipping again outside to set a trap trying to catch another fish. When it's getting warmer he'll jump into the pool. It's hilarious at first how he's all weary to put off his clotches. His eyes would dart everywhere checking if there's someone watching. It's the same for the first two days, but now he'll just throw away his clothes and jumps in and even play with the water.

At times like this, it is displayed clearly how life has shaped the man's body. Each scar, how he has some muscle despite his thin body. It's shown that this small frame has enough strength after enduring so much. The owner of the house knows exactly the capability of his intruder from the first second he saw him, but things like this can give him more view and understandings. And he loves to observe..

His intruder is somehow also clumsy. The fact that this house and what live there and every part of it have given the human new bruises is one of the example. And sometimes this young man can also be so toughtless. He doesn't keep his bothering thoughts long in his head and just like before, eating those berries without any second thought. Have you heard that things in the wood,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter