A villain's life

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Do you smell that?" Suddenly Jaejoong stood up and title his head.

"It's like somethin rotten.. trashy.." he continued then sat down covering his nose.

It's definitely not in a literal meaning he did that indirectly to a certain target among them. They're in a gathering at the most famous restaurant in town where all of his friends-collagues present there just to chat about some updates about their lives or what-not around them.

Jaejoong was always the centre if not for his looks, it's definitely from his attitude. He's not friendly but they couldn't help to accept him in the circle because of his status as one of the richest among them. He would always have all the limited items and ahead in fashion. He knew lots of people-not just the ordinary ones, and hung out with all the hoties available. But no, he was not into dating.

"Are you sure it's a five-star restaurant. How can they allow this to be happened?" He ended his words huffing.

Not all of the people were silent, there would always be one or two who spoke up when it happened. 

"Come on, JJ. We haven't even ordered anything." Heechul said giving him a side-look.

"Can I eat in peace just for once?" Changmin threw his body back leaning to the chair.

Jaejoong just smiled a bit and put down the napkin he was goin to use.

"Well, I don't wanna stay with a two-faced fellow acting all innocent drawing people simpathy. Just be greatful he didn't do anything to put you in shame. I think I've lost my appetite now. I'm out." Jaejoong gracefully stood up after giving a hard look to a certain person sitting not far away from him.

People turned to that side and it clicked. Jaejoong wouldn't lie even it's sometimes brutal. They stared at her remebering the incident involving some reports to the police but then the case was taken out. Some started whispering with the occasion glancing until at some point, the latter couldn't stand it anymore and she left the restaurant too soon after.

"Aish.. it's always happened.." Junsu said.

"Yoochun is one of JJ's friend, of course he won't just stay still seing him gettin in the headlight for an, ah.. unfair accusation I suppose." Luna said after throwing her gaze to the door where both of the people left earlier.

"Yeah.. I never knew it's a false report. I mean, it's a big blow for everyone of us." Taemin added.

"I'm just surprised that she did that.." Jaehyun shook his head.

"It's not the first something like this happened."

"I know right. JJ just won't let anything slide."

"He can be so y as a man."

"Nahh.. everyone knows he's a bottom.."

And the conversation continued until they had their food and finally left the restaurant. 

 

Jaejoong was facing an empty table in a bar. A glass of dark liquid was served soon after but he didn't touch it.

"I didn't ask for a company." He stated when someone sat beside him.

"I won't bother you." The latter said.

"Your presence itself is bothering me." He said taking a sip then stood up leaving the place after giving a cash to pay it.

"Let me drive for you."

"Oh.. so you do this service too for living? What a surprise for a young CEO like you.." Jaejoong snickered but still giving the man his key.

"I know which one your car is." He stated before Jaejoong said anything.

Once they were in the car, Jaejoong was just staring outside the window. He didn't say anything and the man gave him some time. Jaejoong knew it's not the way to his penthouse but he didn't do anything. He could protect himself well and he knew the man driving his car wouldn't do anything stupid. Jaejoong's father was a close friend to his family so one word from him and Yunho would be done for.

"I heard what happened to Yoochun."

Jaejoong was still in silence after hearing the statement.

"Is he still here?" He asked.

This time Jaejoong shook his head. "His father wanted him to stay away from here for a while and sent him to Japan. Who knows when he'll be back."

The man behind the wheel nodded a few times and resumed driving. They ended up at a nice restaurant by the beach and he was led to the second floor. The table was situated by a huge glass window with the view of the sea.

"You didn't eat anything earlier. What do you want to order?" The man asked.

Jaejoong gave him a look. It's not odd anymore for him to know about what Jaejoong did through out the day. He knew someone had been following him, another one cause there're numerous of them and he had someone who would inform him about it. Living in the headlight was never be quiet..

"Anything is fine." He answered 

"Just promise me you'll eat it."

Jaejoong snorted hearing that. "Ah.. what are you now, Yunho-ssi? A babysitter?" He mocked chuckling.

The man named Yunho just smiled. "Anything for you."

Jaejoong laughed this time. This man hadn't given up yet. He had to give some credits for his persistence. He met the man at one of his father's dinner gala and was introduced to him and told that he's just back from London or so, he didn't really paying attention. It was like five months ago and after that, Yunho was like poppin up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter