No Longer

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I think it's going to rain again. I run fast to the shelter wher I usually wait for my bus. Living in this city is taking a lot of me, but I try so hard to overcome it all. It's just two years left until I can finish my study and then it's time to find some jobs. I take part-time on the weekends as an extra, I cannot just rely on my parents for everything. I need to learn how to be independent. Wasn't it my rason to study here at the first place?

A car stops in front of me and the driver's window is rolled down.

"Hop on, Jae! Come on!" He said.

Ah, this man in front of me.. He's also one of the reasons I'm here getting through all the struggles. God, here we go again..

I stand up and walk to the other side and open the door, sitting on the passenger seat beside him. I have no other choice since he's riding a sport car. Where else should I seat? He puts on his shades back and drives fast. I'm used to it now, I'll just close my eyes and pretend to sleep if it's getting dagnerous to see. He's a smooth driver and never makes any sudden moves, not even when he push the break. Thankfully the road is as smooth as his driving here..

"Do you have any plans tonight?" He asked, eyes still on the road.

"You know the answer already. What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm goin to have dinner with my parents. If I take you along, I can leave early.." He grinned.

"You know your parents are not really fond of me. They want you to bring a girl." I stated.

"And you know my answer to that one. Come on, this will be the last." he said.

"Why do I feel like I've heard it before..."

"Pretty please? Please, Jae? Just this once?" Now he turns his face on me.

I smile at him. "Okay." I answered fast.

You see, with the speed he is driving right now and his face turning at me, it's the best for me to answer it fast. Later on he treats me  dinner and takes me home. It's a bribe I know, but it's nice anyway. Today though, he's following me to my rented room. He sometimes comes by anyway, but the last time he did taht was like last month. He lays himself on my bed, there's no other place where he can do that here, and closes his eyes.

"Don't tell me you're planning to stay overnight here, Yunho!" I said fast.

"Why? It's comfortable here. You always keep your place clean.."

"Well, where should I sleep then, huh? IT's a single bed in case you forget that."

"We can just cuddle here.." he again gives me his grin.

I take the pillow to hit his head hard but he catches it fast. God, his reflex is always amazed me. Maybe that's why he's a good driver. I take the pillow back, hard, and throw myself on the bed beside him. He turns to see me and smiles, looking back up to the ceiling.

"Thanks for the dinner, by the way.." I said, putting on of my hand as an extra pillow for my head.

"I know you'll like that." He said

It gives me this feeling anytime he said this kind of thing. I just feel happy that he knows and remember things about me. So cheesy, I bet you know how I feel for him, and you know what problem I have about it. Sigh...

"It's better that it's trully the last time you bring me to your occassion. You know, people start to think that you're maybe gay. Your parents will think like that too." I stated.

God, how I hate to talk about this but it helps me to remind myself too. This guy's presence in mylife is getting too much, I am worried I cannot handle or control it anymore. I need to keep my head clear and functioned here. I have almost given up with my heart, but not my rational mind. I bit my lips and get up, taking my towl to head up taking shower, hoping that he'll be gone when I'm done.

It helps me to freshen my head for a while. I take it longer intentionally, but when I'm out, he's still there clicking my phone. I have nothing to hide, I'm smart enough not to put anything suspicious cause I know he often does that. He faces me and lifts up my phone, throwing it at me. I almost drop it and curse at him. He just laughs. I see a message and smiles a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter