Stupid Wrath

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Those murderous eyes are boring sharp to the three people sitting in line. The one sitting on the left looks like goin to curl himself, making his own body as tiny as he can so maybe the angry person in front of him will move his attention to the other two. The one in the middle is on the opposite, the beautiful man is also staring at him hard and crossing his hands on his middle. Well the last one on the right seems to be oblivious and just keeps on enjoying his lunch.

"You said that you'd go with him today." The angry man spoke.

"Aish, Yunho-yah, Jaejoong is not a little kid! He can go anywhere on his own!" The beautiful man answered.

"Did you forget what happened the last time he went to college alone, Heechul? He's almost !" 

Heechul blows a deep breath for the..twentieth time? "And how many times should I explain it to you?! The poor man was only helping him get off from the bus!" He exclaimed.

The one on the left shrinks even more when Yunho again glating at him.

"He didn't say anything to me.. I thought he's goin with Changmin.." the cute man answered.

"You don't have to be like this, Yunho. You know Jae really hates it when you're like this." The eating man said.

"That's the problem! I can't reach him!!" Yunho replied almost screaming.

Heechul slams his phone in annoyance. "He didn't answer me either."

"He never skips any classes aside from when he's with you." Heechul added, lookin up at Yunho who slams his on the bench now.

"I know you're worried cause Jae now is living alone in his apartment. Why don't you go to his place instead?" Changmin asked.

"I won't be here now if I can do that! Prof. Park wants me to wait for him or he'll kick me from this university!" He sulked pouting.

"He's your father, remember that.." Changmin countered.

"I told him my reason but he just rolls his eyes.."

"Cause you've been over-reacting for too many times!" Heechul burstes along side with Junsu's repeating nod.

"The last time you acted like crazy here just because Jae lost from your sight and it turned out that he's with your father! The other one you're mad again not knowing that it's his schedule for his piano rehearshal!"

Heechul is still counting his fingers to tell all those incidents but he stops himself. Being angry is bad for his skin, he'll get earlywrinkle on his gorgeous face! Hell no!!

"But I have a different feeling right now.."

"You did say that too before!" This time the three of them said the line together at the same time.

"Just go and meet your fa-I mean, Prof. Park. And make it as quick as you can. Kneel if you must!" Heechul said sternly.

And in a flash Yunho is out of their sights. Changmin puts down his latte and turns to Heechul plate. He still has his luch fully untouched.

"Don't. You. Dare. Changmin!" He said in a low tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter