Once upon a time at the bar..

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--

Just tell me once again why I am here at the fist place, Jaejoong thought inside of his head. He looks around the place from his rotable at the bar in nothing but boredom and annoyance. Honestly there's not much he can see since it's a bit dark and the smoke is not joking. He will be sick after this for sure. Okay first of all, he has to come because he's fed up by his friends who keep on asking him to get a life and enjoy his time. He will, he thought. Does he have to shout it out loud? He'll enjoy his time later when he has finally got the job he dreams of with a good income. He'll take a vacation abroad and living his life, but not now. He's still trying to finish his study as fast as he can with the best result he can manage, for Gods sake. He hates it when something bothers it and ruins his pace. Can they understand? It's not the time for him to just be slacking off and doin stupid stuff. But then again here he is right now, and those friend who have been pestering him nonstop are nowhere to be seen, being busy with themselves. Just great! Maybe, just maybe, Yoochun has been kindly enough by buying him something to drink but when he tries to taste it, it's bitter. Yuck! That man then ran off with Junsu who had whispered something to his ears and pointed at a certain person at the middle of the dance floor.

"Excuse me, but what time are you closing?" Jaejoong asked, turning his seat facing the bartender.

"Well, we are closed when the sun rises so you still have plenty time to go." he answered playfully.

Jaejoong curses inside his head. Can he just go back? No, his friends will drag him here again later and he doesn't want that.

"Can you give me something else to drink? Where's the menu?" Jaejoong asked.

He then is handed a booklet. He starts to work his eyes hard to read in half-darkness but those on the list are something he just doesn't understand and recognize as beverage. Hip-? What on earth? So he just closes the book and pushes it far from him.

"Do you have strawberry juice? Please just give me that.." he said in conclusion.

A chuckle is heard from his side and Jaejoong turns to see who it is. He titles his head a bit and trying to remember something. The fancy leather jacket and white shirt underneath, the spiky hair, the tall lean yet muscular frame, then he comes with a conclusion. This is the man Junsu told him before! He stares at him again for a bit and the man seems to enjoy the attention.

"I'm Yunho." he offers his hand.

"JJ." Jaejoong replied then turned to find a glass of what he wanted and enjoyed it to the fullest, smiling.

"Here with your friends?" Yunho asked.

Jaejoong nods to answer him shortly but then again puts his attention back to his drink. He seriously need this to  frshen himself. Yunho watches the later closely. He finds him a bit cute actually regarding to his act. He's a bit tired with the last dance, that's why he decides to take a seat there for a short break.

"You're new here." He stated to gain the man's attention.

"I am forced to be here." Jaejoong answered.

Yunho laughs a little, he sees the pouty red, juicy lips presented in front of him. He has a pair of keen eyes you have to know. He also sees how Jaejoong has a pair of a very endearing eyes. Those pair reminds him of what that he doesn't meet that often nowadays.

"You seem to not enjoying your time here." Yunho stated judt to make a conversation.

"Well, I'm not like you." Jaejoong replied.

"Thr truth is, my friend just happened to tell me to stay away from you." he added.

Yunho raises both of his eyebrows waiting for the next line coming from the said man.

"And why is that?" Yunho asked cause Jaejoong didn't say anything more, sipping the glass Jaejoong had earlier.

"Cause you're goin for some y , that's what he told me, and I don't think I have one." When Jaejoong said that, he turns to see the latter and witness how Yunho care freely sipping his drink.

Does he realize that it means they just had an indirect kiss?! Yunho certainly notices this thought Jaejoong is having but he is too amused to care.

"What made you think you don't? Let me tell you this, you have a pair of gorgeous eyes and juicy lips.." he said.

Jaejoong cannot help himself to blush hearing the statement. This guy is truly an expert in words. Jaejoong takes a gulp again and sets his glass. Even the chance is small for him to be his next prey, he is considering every possibilities he has. He can actually go to find somewhere else to sit far away from him but when he sees around, it's not a good option. He turns again to face the man, and thinks that perhaps, there may not any harmful thing being with this man. He's definitely not Yunho's type and eventually he'll leave to get some laid with someone from the ocean of people here.

"I wonder why people love coming to this kind of place.." Jaejoong mumbled.

"Well, don't you think it's nice to meet so many people and just enjoy the mood?"

"You can go to a restaurant or cinema and still can enjoy your time."

"Won't you go there with me, then?"

Thank God that Jaejoong is not drinking at that time. This guy is really dangerous like Junsu said, shameless and bold. Or maybe he just teases him, Jaejoong thought. There are a lot of people who love to tease some nerds like him everywhere ad maybe he's one of them.

"No, thanks. I'm pretty busy lately." he rejected.

"That's a pity." Yunho said lightly not missing his smile that's still decorating his sharp face.

Someone is coming his way, a really beautiful woman with oh so y dress, whispering something to his ear and earning a smile from Yunho. He whispers back to the woman and Jaejoong can clearly sees how one of his hands moves naughtily to her back then to her bottom and caresses her a bit. The woman blushes a bit but then walks away.

"Why don't you go with her? I'm sure she won't mind. Is it why you're here at the first place?" Jaejoong asked, a bit sarcastic.

"Maybe later." he answered short.

Jaejoong snorts at that. Yeah right.

"You must have a really great life wasting your time here often, getting laid and flirting around. Don't you have any job?"

Yunho turns to examine his talk-mate. "What do you think?"

The question is like a challenge so Jaejoong openly gazing him up and down to make a guess. Well, seeing how well he is dressed it must cost a lot so he has money for sure. He looks down to his hands, those fingers and palms do not show that the man does any hard labour, so his guess is almost certain that Yunho is a son of someone wealthy who doesn't really need to have a job for his life. He could have got one in his family company which is certainly won't fire him just for slacking off.

Yunho knows how Jaejoong's judgment about him, and he doesn't know why he's so playful at that time with this man. He takes out his wallet and gives Jaejoong his card. Jaejoong sees the writing on it. It's said that he's a CEO of a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter