Shadow

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jaejoong saw Jung Yunho in a friend gathering for the first time. His features really caught his eyes. I mean, this guy is so perfect from head to toe but he's so ignorant. Or is it proud? He spoke less, not even a single smile. How can a person this cold and unfriendly be a part in it? Jaejoong came as a new member. He's invited by Donghae and Eunhyuk. He's new in the area, he disn't know Seoul. He's basically like redneck coming to a big town. Seoul amazed him in lots of way including the people. 

"Where's the toilet?" He asked.

These people really love goin out and wasting themselves in drinking and eating out. He tried, he thought he had enough tolerance but the amount was too overwhelming. He even wondered if he could get home in piece.

"Over there." Donghae pointed out the left corner from their seats.

"I'll be back." He said, getting up and walked fast.

His head started to spin like crazy, he thought that some splashes of water could help. Not that effective though, so once he's back, he decided to stop taking the shot and ordered something else to drink instead. He turned again to the man who's drinking slowly, silently in front of him. He seems to be okay and soon when they finally decided to end it, he knew why he did it.. this man stood up, making sure that his friends could get home safely cause they're too drunk to even drive, and pay the bill for all of us.

He's not that bad after all..

 

The second time he met him was when he sent Donghae and Eunhyuk to Japan. He hadn't been really successful in adding the number of his friends. They'd be gone for months and when they knew how Jaejoong would be really lonely because of their absence, they decided to asked Yunho replacing them. He drove him back home, in silence. Jaejoong concluded that maybe it's just his character. He didn't like to talk not because of his big head or anything, he's just naturally a silent person so he started to ask more about him from Eunhyuk or Donghae. It's not an intense session he's just curious.

Everything change after one dreadful day when Jaejoong was caught by a heavy cold. He often has it during the transition between the seasons but that one so far was the worst. He couldn't even get up from his bed due to his massive headache and high fever. He had spent a whole day without any food, just laying helplessly on the bed trying to sleep it off hoping that he'd get better to just order something and eventually open tge door to take it. It's the down side of living alone..

In his restless sleep he heart voices, his head was too heavy and his eyes were burning hot to check it. Thief? Cats? Has he left the windows opened? If he died that day, he'd just receive his destiny. But it's not any of them. Lots more voices and rucus, then he felt he's lifted and carried away. Two days after, he found himself in one of the wards at the hospital.. It's him. He's the one calling for the ambulance and took him to get an intensive treatment.

That one caught Jaejoong's heart...

 

Gradually, Jaejoong approached him often. Giving a call, Eating out together, Movie dates, he's so immersed into this man that Eunhyuk and Donghae started questioning. 

"You guys seems to be closer and closer." Donghae said.

"Yah.. is there anything I've missed?" Eunhyun asked grinning widely.

They were having dinner together , a celebration after their long trip to Japan. Jaejoong just smiled, with a seem to be not effected man beside him.

"Jaejoong-yah.. You're the only one aside us who can tolerate him this much.. none of our other friends can stand him!" Donghae said, patting his shoulder.

They just laugh and continue their eating. It's true that spending time with him takes lots of efforts for Jae. He will do the talk mostly, he'd be the one choosing the place or even the food, he'd be the man with all the initiatives most of the time.

"I think he's okay." Jaejoong stated.

"Yup, he's okay.. You just need to break in." Eunhyuk said while laughing.

And that is what Jaejoong does. When you're lonely and then find someone you can pour your attention to, someone you can fill your life with, gradually you'll get attached. This man has ben the centre of Jaejoong's life. 

 

One thing though, he has never been to his house. They always meet up outside or end up their journey at Jae's place. He's so curious even though he has  some ideas of how it may be. People like Yunho like simplicity and effectuality. Jaejoong can guess how it'll be dominated with either black, white, or grey. For once he finally has a chance to see it directly when he forgets the gift his parents have prepared for Donghae so they head back. It's almost 100% as his guess, cause it is way bigger that he thinks it may be, but there's one thing he doesn't expect though.. He sees a woman standing by the window on the second floor. So Yunho doesn't live alone..

That one fact makes Jaejoong has the second thought about almost everything. Is he really that close with Yunho? Well, it may be true cause after almost a year they know each other, that's the first time for him to visit Yunho's house, not intentionally moreover. Who knows when will Yunho invite him over. Will he even invite him someday? This makes Jaejoong a bit sad, more than a bit honestly..

"Is Yunho dating anyone? Or.. Is he married?" Jaejoong asked.

Why didn't it cross in his mind before?! He should even ask about this earlier! Donghae put his glass and gives Jaejoong a serious look.

"I don't think so. Why?" he asked him back.

"He's not married, that's for sure." Eunhyuk added.

"Does he have any sisters?" Jaejoong felt so stupid asking this.

Almost a year, yet he doesn't know this simple information about him.

"Yes, he has a younger sister." Donghae answered.

Jaejoong nods. It makes sense. Maybe the one he saw before is her.

"But I think she's studying abroad right now. She's still there, right? Donghae asked Eunhyuk.

"This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter