Excellent Actors

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's a bless for every single soul to have them together like this. They are basically the couple of the year if a male&male pairing can bae considered as one. It's not the first to have both males as the main cast, let alone being set as a couple in the story line, but for them it's exploding! Yup, it has gained lots of interest, highest rating ever, both got awards for their excellent acting, and many people are curious, super curious about these two.

It's been months since the drama ended, but people are still interested in them. Some petition is even up for season two. So to feed people's thirst, here they are, for the first time after like ages for their die-hard shippers, together in the same room for an exclusive program, a live one. The format basically consists of a heart to heart conversation, games, and live performances. Basically a place to showcase all the good stuff they have. But again, even if it's only showing both of them sitting together side by side like that, it will hurt your eyes of how much perfection they posses. 

Both has different, yet perfect features. One is taller but it doesn't mean the other is less attractive. One is tan but the other is pale. One with strong and intimidating aura while the other is alluring yet so sweet an beautiful. Both has different history with their careers, but they have good records. The tan man is new to acting as he's a band member, it's his acting debut unlike the other. But it's their first time to act in a BL drama. 

"Well, good evening both of you.. Yunho-ssi, Jaejoong-ssi.."

Both of them bows to the MC and the auidience. Yes, they have some of them in the studio. It's said that it's has almost been like wars to get in there. many are gathered outside too watching through the giant screen placed on top of the building.

"When was the last time you met each other?"

They are looking at each other and start making gestures, shrugging and even just signaling the other to answer in between eyebrows's rising and smiles. 

"Was it the night we had a fan meeting?" Jaejoong asked.

"But we had dinner together the night after.." Yunho replied while tapping his chin, thinking, a little bit titling his head.

"Ah!  Yeah.. that awful steak incident.." Jaejoong responded and they start giggling together.

Like, what on earth are they doing with ignoring everyone's there and just talking together as if they're in their own house?! But everyone goes crazy because of that, it happens a lot. 

"Care to tell us about this incident?" 

They both laugh and Jaejoong just uses his hand to ask Yunho explaining the situation.

"We're just hungry and we found a restaurant. It turned out they're selling rubber steak cause my knife seemed unable to even get a small piece of it.."

Jaejoong just adds the explanation by gesturing how Yunho is focussing in cutting with his eyebrows almost touching each other plus his pouting mouth that makes everyone crazy by simply watching it from their seat and then.. 

"Bammm!! Wooph..!!" Jaejoong makes a shocked face and they both laugh again.

"The steak flew to the table next to us.." Yunho said, facepalmin himself in embarrassments.

"But that would be.. almost two months ago? Is it right?"

They both take a deep breath and nod.

"He's just so busy.." Jaejoong said.

"Well, you're busy too.." Yunho stared at the man sitting beside him.

"We didn't even had any conversation by phone.." Jaejoong shrugged, acting like he's hurt.

 "Hey, you made me look like a bad guy here.." Yunho said jokingly.

Well, who would deny the fact? It's like all the doors are opened for Yunho throughout the success of the drama. He's been in so many commercials, shows, interviews, and fan meetings. It goes the same for both of them, and those are individual activities and Yunho has the most of them. Honestly for the last month, Jaejoong didn't have anything. He's actually focusing a new project for him, something he really wanna do and has been doing for a long time.

"I'm personally thankful for this show. I can meet Jae and all of you here." Yunho finally said holding softly Jae's tigh, earning a unison 'aawww..' from the audience and a warm smile from Jaejoong.

"Ah.. so we're gonna play a game now."

"Now? I thought we're gonna talk more.." Jaejoong joked.

"We'll have it through this game!"

Jaejoong and Yunho are given a small board with their faces on each side. They can guess how it works. So when a statement or question is said, theyhave to show the picture of the man who suits it well. All the audiences are excited cause they are waiting for those cute or funny ones.

"Well, first one. Who is the more handsome between you two?"

The question is welcomed with lots of reaction from their fans, they start to say their names randomly. Jaejoong flips the board with his face forward, and so does Yunho after nodding several times.

"Then who has better body?"

Now everyone goes crazy. Jaejoong and Yunho are eyeing each other boldly. A cute blush is decorating Jaejoong's face. 

"I mean.. which part is it really?" Jaejoong asked jokingly earning a laugh from his side.

"Alright. I'll go with the best look and spare you with the best body." Jaejoong said, showing the board with Yunho's face on it.

"But I love your waist though.. so still, I choose you." Yunho said showing the board with the latter's picture.

"I eat a lot lately.." Jae replied a bit thinking while touching his own stomach and waist and that's when Yunho unexpectedly leans closer and round his hand on Jae's waist earning a commotion from the audience.

"Still perfect, though.." Yunho mumbled and Jae just smacks him lightly while laughing.

"Okay, next one.. who made more NGs?"

For this one none of them hessitantand show Yunho on both boards, Yunho with a shy smile displayed and Jaejoong with a grin. 

"He's responsible for almost all of them." Jae stated.

"I proudly admit it. Guilty as charged." Yunho nods and Jae pats him on his back, consoling him.

"It's my debut and I was so nervous. But Jae helped me a lot. He guided me till the end and I'm so thankful for that.." Yunho explained.

He holds Jae's hand and all f the people cooing at their sweet interaction.

"Okay, the last one before we have sings for us. Who is the best kisser?"

Both of them widen their eyes and laugh, Yunho laughs shyly and nervously while Jaejoong laughs amusedly. For a few seconds they just roll the boards, thinking to decide, and then Jaejoong decides first  to show his answer. It's Yunho. The other seems not noticing it at first, and shows Jae's picture as his answer. Once he sees his face on Jae's board, he's surprised but then a slight blush decorates his face.

"I choose him cause during the shooting he guided me really well in how I should do it and it came out really good." Yunho said.

"But among all of my co-star, he's the one I'm most comfortable with.. That's why it came out realy good. But yeah, he's a good one." Jaejoong added.

"And to show us all how skillful you are, we have another game to do. It's called 'pass me the paper with love'!!"

Everyone in the studio goes crazy, both males are guide to another side of the studio where they place a table on the left and one on the right with a good three meters gap. The table on the left has five papers with different length, the biggest is as big as their palm, while the smallest has an inch width. 

"You need to pass the papers only by your mouth, no biting, them one by one and pass it to your partner who will put it to the other table. You only have one minute and a half to do it. If you fail, you'll get punishment!"

They both eye the smallest paper in amusement. They start looking at each other and then agree that Yunho will be the one who takes the paper then passes it to Jaejoong. If you want to mention one common thing they share, it's their competitive selves. They are now putting their serious face and ready for a war, which is so funny and cute to see. 

"Are you ready?"

"Okay!!" They both shouted and threw their fists in the air.

The background music is played and they both take their place. Yunho has been standing by the table with his hands locked on his back cause they can't use their hands. But once it's started, they cannot help themselves to hold each other to steady their body when they lean into each other and title their heads to pass the paper. At first it's only Yunho who holds Jae's shoulder, then it's followed by Jaejoong who places his hand on Yunho's waist.

Each paper takes longer time due to the size decrease, and therefore, the longer their mouths touche each other separated by the thin layer. Their skill is proven and they still have plenty of time for the last tiniest paper. It barely covers the whole of their lips, it's inevitable for their lips to touch this time. Everyone gets really excited, ready with their phones to capture the moment. Yunho has managed to put the paper on his lips, it's only covering two third of his lips cause he needs to part them to the air so then the paper will glue to his lips. He moves carefully to Jaejoong who's been waiting in between the table. Once they are close, Yunho is accidentally let go the paper a bit too early it almost drops but Jaejoong moves fast leaning in even closer to trap the paper in between his lips and Yunho's. 

It gains a loud scream from the audiences.

Both actors are now moving carefully leaning side to side to get a hold of the paper, their hands are automatically holding each other. Their lips trying to work on the paper, Jaejoong tries to stick it on his lips and Yunho presses it carefully to Jaejoong, it looks like they're kissing each other!  Once Jaejoong manages to the paper carefully on his lips and moves away, Yunho is still in a bit of daze titling his head with closed eyes, almost looks like he's following the retreating lips of the other. It just happens in a second but everyone seems to capture perfectly the longing that is held.

"Woah!! You guys do it great! You're both succeeded!!" 

Once hearing the announcement, they do a high five, bit then Yunho doesn't let go of the hand and fulls the latter into a hug. Jaejoong just plays along and pats Yunho's back softly.

"By the way, what is the punishment if we fail?" Yunho asked.

"You just need to do it once again but on a different way around."

Hearing that they both just laugh. What most important for everyone there is to capture how they interact eith each other. Their gestures of showing how good their chemistry with each other. Even they way they steal a look to each other is indearing.

"I heard that Jaejoong has prepared a song to perform in front of us."

"Yes.. I'll dedicate it to all of our viewers and fans."

Jaejoong walks to the grand piano on the other side, hitting the notes a view time for a warm up. Yunho is led to take the previous seat together with the MC. 

"The title is 'tender love'.. Hope you guys like it." Jae stated before he takes a deep breath and start singing with the piano as his company.

"And we'll hear it after the break." The MC cut the show and everyone almost groans.

 

One of Jaejoong's quality is his soft and beautiful voice. Everyone acknowledges it without any doubt. Of vourse it is said that the song is dedicated for their fans but it is obvious who this song is for from the way Jaejoong throws his gaze occasionally to his co-star and the way Yunho never falters his eyes away from the latter, exchanging something through their eyes. The song is so beautiful yet it's also really heartbreaking. For a moment even the singer and the audience are so drowned they even forget to react. Some just realized afterwards that they had shed tears on their faces.. 

The song is ended by a big applause from everyone in the studio, and the cheers from everyone outside, but they cannot see it. Yunho claps his hands with the look telling how proud he is yet, there's something behind. Jaejoong walks back to his previous seat next to Yunho. Once he sits down, Yunho expresses his appreciation with the softest voice almost unheard even by the MC. Jaejoong smiles beautifully thanks to that. They are given a little break before they start with the new segment.

 

"So Jaejoong, the song is so amazing. We are captured by your voice and the feeling. You are so talented!" Said the MC and the crowds cheer him.

"Well, actually I'm so nervous since it's the first time for me to sing my own song in the mini album I will launch next month. Hope you'll give your support.." Jae confessed.

The audiences are shocked, they don't know about it. So Jaejoong comes even with more surprise for everyone.

"I'm sure it'll be awesome! We'll cheer on you! Right, everyone?" The MC asked and being answered by a unison 'yess!!'

"So actually, you can explain it more now cause we are in the next segment when you'll answer some of the questions from your fans. We got millions and one of them is your future activities."

"I got this song the last. I just felt that it's really great and so I really pour my heart to sing it. I've been thinking on having at least an album cause I really love singing and been holding back for the best timing and I just thought that this is the time. I know there will be people jugding me, hate me, specially after this drama, but I also have people who is supporting me. This album has been my dream from the beginning so I'm happy I finally have it. Hope you guys like it."

"We will surely do. And how about you, Yunho?"

"I have been receiving some offers but I'm still thinking about it. I'm still busy with all of my current activities so let's just see later in the future.."

"Some fans also asked us about the possibility of the second season."

"Ah.. I think that if we cannot make it better, forcing it just because people asked for it, I'd prefer that we stop now with a good memories.. It's perfect already." Jae said.

"But if we can have it, I'd be really happy to do it again." Yunho added, smiling wide.

"Tell us your impression after doin this drama, the impact to your life maybe?"

"It's wonderful! I've got more fans supporting me and my band and followers on my social media. Actually, it's quite insane.." Yunho started.

"Well, there are always the good side and the bad one.. I don't know if I can share it here but whenever I post my activities with others than Yunho, I'll get lots of critics. I think some people just still cannot see me hangin out with the others.." he said playfully.

"But some just, lets say, too immersed with the drama thinking that I'm trully like the one I potrayed there. I got plenty of backslashes too, so here I'd tell all of the people out there that it's just an acting. It's my role on the drama and it's not me in real life. I won't just come and snatch every living man I see just because in tht role I like men, and I guess it's all the same with people that I potray in the drama, it's ridiculous. and please, I know some people oppose this kind of love, people may see it as a bad thing, but I think the problem is about the respect and understanding. Again, I think they should be able to differ me as who I am and the role I play."

"Maybe cause you played it really good and who wouldn't like you honestly.." the MC tried to save the suddenly serious atmosphere in the studio.

"I take it as a compliment, thank you. But it is also be a part of my consideration if there is a possibility for the second season. To tell you the truth, because of this wild efect, how people love to see us together, it can cause plenty of missunderstandings. Yunho is my junior, and I have a responsibility to take care of him. I even had to confirm and make sure that those bad rumours are wrong to your closest ones." Jae said, eyes on Yunho.

"I've promised that nothing's bad will happen and I think that keeping everything in check is the best. I have to be careful about this." 

Yunho is frankly shocked. "Who? I mean.. I don't know that you have to talk to my.. who?"

" Frankly, I know the reason and I can totally understand it." Jae answered.

"Related to that, some of your fans also wonder how do you see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter