The Kitten Chronicle

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-

The presence was too catchy to ignore. It's a great sight for his morning starter, honestly. He's been stayin in this building, for the last three years finally having a place of his own doing thing he loves. 

"You should have join him running, JJ.." someone said making him turn to his side.

Well the sight only lasts for like two minutes the longest for real.. He smiles to his junior.

"Nah.. I'll pass it, Taemin-ah. Good morning. Coming up early again?" He teased.

"Hey, you're not the only one enjoying the show.." Taemin back.

They both are looking outside the window from the third floor where Jaejoong is staying. The tall tanned-build decorated with glistening sweat, those toned-abbs, even they are covered but the shape is shown specially with those pair of strong thighs and legs. And don't mention those features of the face.. God, that strong jaw-opposite from the juicy lips, and the slanted nose and those eyes.. They have seen and observed this man for too many times they can even think of how he smells.. that sounds creepy by the way..

But only that day, the two pairs of eyes widens in shocked.

"Wait-what the.. he's comin here?!" Taemin exclaimed.

"No idea.."Jaejoong mumbled.

"I'd better prepare for this royal meeting." Taemin gives him a wink.

Jaejoong laughs seeing his antic. He is is moore cheerful and outcoming than him for real. That's why his presence here with him has been a huge help. 

Oh by the way, Jaejoong here-JJ, is a vet. He finally is able to have his own place for his pet shop and clinic also his place to live. Taemin doesn't stay there, maybe occasionally for an urgent matter like a seriously ill patient which needs a thorough treatment. On daily basis, Jaejoong is the one handling the matters. He loves animal after all so he's happily taking care of those staying in his clinic for medical reason or those that are left by their owners who have to go somewhere else without them. He is planning to have a bigger place, that's his dream and he'working on it. He wants to have the same place like his friend owns in UK, the second place he's doing his special internship and even falls deeper in this job.

He walks away from the window once he really is sure the guy comes into his place. He doesn't even know his name. It's interesting how he sees him carrying something inside his jacket. It's probably a kitten judging from the size. He just watches him from a distance in purpose, watching how Taemin greets and talks with the man. Not long after that Taemin rushes to his with a bundle of cute kitten in his hand.

"It needs immediate treatment. He found it at the side road. How nice.." He said, putting the poor being on his hands.

"Alright. I think you should tell him that it will take time. Tell him to pick her up later this afternoon." Jarjoongsaid then head up to his room taking some action to save the cat.

"Her?"

"It's female.."

"You won't come down and meet him?"

"She needs me more now.."

"Tsk.. You'll end up being until your fourties, JJ!" 

He decides to ignore the boy and just focus on the kitten. Taemin is also interesting in this field, he's planning to take the major next year. He caresses the kitten who just stays still in his hands. The poor little bundle needs nutrition and medication. He is sure that she didn't get any share of milk from her mother. There are more and more stranded cats or dogs nowadays and this little fella here is lucky to have the man safed her and took her here. Well is not really sure but at least he has been kind enough to come here and bring her along to get somw help.

Taemin comes and watches him closely giving an injection to the poor kitten and placing her back into her basket. He prepares the milk for the poor kitten abd habds it to Taemin to feed her.

"He is so awkward with this." Taemin started while slowly and patiently feeding the little cat.

"I am sure that I am right with my theory about him. Oh, his name is Yunho by the way. Nice name, huh? Suits the body really well.."

For some time he's occupied feeding then after finishing it up, he places the catback and puts her into one of the empty cubicle there.

"He's not a caring type, at least in showing it. God, I think he's bad in his relationship too.."

Jaejoong is laughing at that.

"How can you know?"

"Well you see.. he's that kind of hot guy but also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter