Excellent Actors - At last

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

--

 

 

Yunho likes it, being really comfortable with each other is nice but sometimes it make us stuck into a place we call comfort zone that makes us lazy.  We're spoiled with the stability that can turn to be stagnation, we'll stop and think that it's enough. There's no reason to tire yourself. You've been at where you have no worries. Everything goes as you want, no more fighting, no more tears. We don't need anything else, we can just move on like this till the end, but we forget that there are something else. Because time is ticking and it goes by merciless until one day we're struck by a harsh reality.

Will it last for long? Cause everything in this world has its end. Day will turn to night, leaves will fall, people will die. It goes the same for this one, Yunho's role in Jae's life. Where will he stand next year or even next week? They can act cutely, really affectionate with each other, maybe Jaejoong is satisfied with how things are now, but every relation needs a name, a status. What would it be? Friends? Lovers? Brothers? Family? Co-stars? Or even maybe no one if it's not stranger. Jaejoong seems not to bother it, but Yunho needs it. He eventually does.

If they will continue to see each other, being connected, he needs to know where he should stand and his boundaries, because it's so easy for him to forget it. He cares about the man, but he now is concerned with his own stability. His heart has been forcing him, yearning and demanding lately. He needs more. He thinks that he can endure it, but his patience is running thin. He doesn't wanna force the man, he cherishes the latter, but he should also be responsible for his own heart. Will he be able to let Jaejoong go without a proper fight? He hasn't made it clear to the man, loud and specific regarding how he sees the man directly. If it's a bet, he hasn't given his all. Will he regret it? Can he sees the man with the other?

Indeed he has to know where the line is, he used to think that he knew it. Regardless how it may be, he cannot risk what they have now just because some reckless move he can possibly make. He'll try carefully, do it right. So even when they cannot be together as lovers, he can still keep the man dearly as a brother or maybe a close friend because he knows for sure, nothing can change his mind about it, Yunho doesn't want to loose Jaejoong at all costs. It sounds greedy, but he's sure of it.

When it doesn't work and then it's decided that they will only be friends or brothers, Yunho shouldn't be a wall blocking Jaejoong's future happiness. If one day the man find the one he'd love as his other half, then Yunho has nothing but to accept and support the man. He himself may also try to find his own one, he cannot picture it now, but for sure they will get into another pace. When you gain something, you tend to loose some others, that's life. Yunho has to be ready for that. 

He knows or at least he is sure that Jaejoong loves him even if it's getting blur lately cause when they're being close together and affectionate for so long, it feels like a natural amd common thing between them, Yunho has been used to it and when it does, sometimes he forgets how significant and special it is. He forgets that not every co-stars act like them. Jaejoong's only problem is to take this love into something deeper, another level. So far the other just enjoys his time together with him and nothing more. Yunho gladly embraces the other cause that is what he wants to do, but when he yearns more, he has to stop himself because he has no right, they're not officially lovers.

Yunho knows Jaejoong is not ready for a relationship, he is still afraid of being hurt and because of that hesitation, Yunho thinks himself is not enough. That's why Jaejoong is like that. If Yunho is that important for the man, Jaejoong would fight for it and take the risk, fighting his own fear. So far, Jaejoong seems not gonna do it in anytime soon or maybe he'll never do it. It makes Yunho disappointed sometimes but he always respects Jaejoong's feeling and decisions. Maybe this is the right time for him to step forward and fight for it. He won't leave without a try. He needs to do it properly this time, maybe for the last time..

 

---

 

"We're going to have another fan meeting for both of you and Jaejoong together. The scale will be thrice bigger considering the high enthusiasm and demands from both of your fans. If you have any ideas of what you wanna do for it, let me know in advance and let's see how we can manage that. We're planning to hold it maybe by the end of the year or maybe faster. Let's do our best for it.." his manager texted.

There are plenty of things coss Yunho's mind. They will definitely sing a few songs, solo and duet. It's the basic. Since Yunho also is interested in dancing maybe he'll have a chance to show it. Performing with a band never needs any specific choreography, so maybe he'll try. Since this fan meeting is dedicated for their Yunjae Shippers, he'll need to come up with an even more amazing ideas..

There is one, though. This can also be the best way out for him to solve his problem, knowing their condition. But he'll need to talk to Jaejoong first. Coming to his apartment is not that easy, their fans are smarter each passing days, so he'll try to call him instead. They regularly do that anyway, so it won't be a problem. The last schedule they had was last week, Yunho is actually preparing for the upcoming album with his band, busy enough, and the next schedule he has with Jaejoong will be in another week. They're having a photoshoot together for a magazine.

"What?" It's the first thing said from the older when he heard Yunho's idea.

Yunho isn't surprised by the reaction. 

"Are you sure you wanna do it?" The older asked.

Of course Yunho doesn't tell the whole details, specially his very first reason in proposing the idea. He knows no one has done it before, it may be a little too much, but..

"I think it's the perfect closing for our story, for our roles, for you and me.. even for just once, I'd like to do it with you.. I haven't talked about this to anyone, so if you don't want to, then let's just forget the idea, Jae-ah.." Yunho said.

 

--

 

The wind blows hard enough to make the white curtains flowing beautifully. Jaejoong is sitting with his best suits, waiting for the finishing touches on his face done. The brightness through the window gives the perfect view of the garden outside dividing the mansion he's in and the vast ocean on the other side. Today is a special day.

In the other room, Yunho is staring to the same view Jaejoong is seeing. He's also ready dressed in his best suits too. Today they choose classic all white look, perfectly combed hair, with smile as their ultimate decorations. Yunho takes a deep breath and leaves the room. Each step gives a reminder to the old days when he met the older for the first time and continue up until that very second. They may have a rough way, but they can overcome it. All of those memories are just as beautiful as the garden on his left and right of this trail he's walking on.

"Okay, Jaejoong-ssi. You're ready."

The latter nods to it, checking himself again on the giant mirror. Blowing a deep breath, he take what is laying on the table. A perfect flower bouquet of white roses and baby breath. It's small, but doesn't mean it's not beautiful. He holds it in his hand and walks out the room, now walking on the same trail Yunho was before, the younger has been there, waiting for him at the end of it. His heart is beating fast, but the beaming smile is never faded from his face. The more he walks, the clearer for him to see the man who is smiling back at him.

Yunho is there, standing so handsomely. His eyes are fixed and the smile is getting wider everytime he gets closer. The blue sky, the small waves, the white sand, Yunho is the most beautiful among them. At first he thinks that it's funny for them to go on foot, ditching the idea of using a platform and going to just directly the sand with two poles of dark wood decorated with a simple touch of flowers and green leaves, a soft and long white transparent fabric attached to it is now waving, dancing to the wind as the additional background. Yunho is not alone though, there's someone standing beside him, the one who will lead the ceremony. Their wedding.

Yes, you heard it right. It's their wedding ceremony. They'll do it here, in front of the ocean surrounded by beautiful view of the private beach. There's none else, just them. Jaejoong braves himself not to runaway and moves forward. The sand feels soft and it's cool. The sun is not that hot cause in two hours it will be set. Once Jaejoong is close, Yunho steps close, extends his hand, and Jaejoong gladly takes it. They look at each other, exchanging deep and meaningful gazes. Their eyes say it all. They walk back together hand in hand to where Yunho was before.

"Do you promise you'll be loyal to him, together through thick and thin, for better and for worse, in happiness and sadness, in health and in sickness, you'll love and respect him, sharing your journey together for so long as you both shall live?" 

Jaejoong never moves his eyes away, still staring deeply and answers the question with a smile.

"I do."

Yunho holds Jaejoong's hands, giving a little squish, with his determine eyes, he smiles and gives his answer.

"I do."

The rest of the words are like wind, they're drowning in the eyes of each other. There is no ring exchanged except for the vows but they think that there's nothing more perfect than this moment. Yunho's thumb caresses Jaejoong's hand, it's smal move but he needs to convey his love in any ways possible. They step closer, decreasing the distance between them slowly but sure. Basking the beauty of each other, the wind blows harder, hitting Jaejoong's hair. Some of the strands are almost covering his eyes, Yunho sofly uses the tip of his fingers to fix it.

Look just how beautiful the man standing in front of him is. Not only perfect look, but he's also equipped with such a gentle heart. The one who said that he'd just love and expect nothing in return. The one Yunho vows to himself to protect and care, giving the best he can for there's no one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter