Defiance

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--

 

He has been walking back and forth for like half an hour now it will surely leave a trail along the wooden surface if it's possible, but that's not the main problem.

"!! Why can't you just answer a single call?!" He cursed at his phone screen.

 

Everything was fine up to their dinner, it went downhill once he reached their shared-bedroom. He found the man standing with his back on him by the huge window and just left the lamp on their night stands on. With his insensitive self, at least he still can detect when things are deffinitely wrong with the man in front of him at that time.

"I'm goin to visit my parents today." He said, finally facing him.

One of the things he loves to see is his face glowing under the moonlight, just like now. But the simple announcement the gorgeous man made earlier made him a bit surprised.

"You didn't say anything about this before."

The latter didn't reply or do anything and just moved to their walk-in closet and dragged out a suitcase. A big one. That's another cue.

"What's goin on?" He asked confused.

The heat was starting to rise in his body and he tried really hard to control himself.

"I'd be goin now." The other said and walked with his suitcase dragged along. 

The said person stopped once he stand in front of him and leant closer to his ear.

"Goodnight, Yunho." He said and pecked his cheek

 

It happened before, Jaejoong-his soon to be wife-went to see his parents who lives far away in a rural area. He once gave a visit to meet them. They're really old that sometimes they even forget which one is their son. Thankfully there're another relative lives nearby to take care of them. It takes a long time to reach there so Jaejoong'll usually  take a few days at least. But he never turns off his phone. 

Yunho is a person with an anger issue so when something doesn't go his way, he'll explode. It's really bad until not even one dares to make somethin that will trigger it and put them in danger. He is a mafia boss anyway and it is not just once he blows some bullets to the head of someone pissing him off. Nope, he won't even think twice. At least until he found Jaejoong. 

They met in a huge gang war, mind you. It's really chaotic with lots of objects flying in the air ready to hurt anyone on their way; knives, rocks, chairs, swords, and even bullets from guns! Jaejoong was trapped in between hiding himself in a narrow alley behind a restaurant. Yunho saw him, the face under the moonlight that immediately captures his eyes, he's a bit distracted at that time that one of the bullet managed to scrap his left cheek below his eye once he succeeded to turn to his side avoiding it nestling in his brain instead. What a meeting they had! And Jaejoong lived with him afterward, as a member at first, but who could deny the attraction they had for each other? They ended up as lover and just a few months ago, Yunho proposed him in their holiday together in London.

A man comes approaching him cutting his trace of memories, handing him a bunch of ripped pictures, his pictures with a woman on a bed, bared chest with the lady laying on top equally bare, looking spent and worn out. He grasps the papers hard in his hands, working his brain to remember when the darn thing happened. Another whisper received and he just throws the paper on the floor and leaves the mansion fast to his car which has been parked and ready to go.

 

-

 

A beautiful man is driving his luxury car along the almost empty street while holding his phone. He saw it, those numerous missed-calls but he ignores it. He dials a number and set it into loudspeaker and just throw it onto the passanger seat next to him.

"It's so rare to have you call me this early.." a voice from across is heard.

"I'm so done with this all and with him. I'm out of here. Just forget the deal we have and do it yourself." He said.

"Woah.. wait up, what-?" The other asked.

"I've fed up giving myself being his slave! I can just around too and be wildin free just wait and see! I'll cut it now. Bye, Won-ah."

"Wait a minute, Jae-" and he just cut the line, opening the car's window to let the wind hot his face and throw his phone to the backseat.

If you think that Jaejoong is an innocent and sweet guy well you have to think again. The truth is for someone to be trapped inside a gang war wouldn't be some sort of regular person. Who can be found in a ty part of the city at times like that anyway..

Jaejoong, the gorgeous man we've been talking about stops his car and walks out to another car that has been also there stopping in the empty road. The man in the other car steps out and Jaejoong replaces him and drives away continuing his journey with this new car. He looks at the back seat and finds the one he's been missing for so long, he reaches back one of his hand to at least caress the skin and get a feel of it. He smiles wide but in a second, he turns staring at his front with a dead serious look.

He's not gonna visit his parents for sure. That's not his destination. He open one of the drawers and takes out a gun and places it securly inside his jacket. He knows it won't be an easy ride cause it will be a matter of hours Yunho will chase after him and of course, maybe some other people too..

 

-

 

The conversation has ended, the one recorded from Jae's car that has been reported by his man for him to hear. Yunho  holds the armchairs in a dead grip and nearly throw the laptop smashing it to the floor joining the other broken furniture that has been a victim of his fuming self.

Won? As in Siwon? He's one of his rival even Yunho himself never consider him as one since he's way out of his league. Still a surge of jealousy slaps him really hard, his hand has been itchy to just dial and let his people drag the man right before him. 

"The car is found in the centre of Gangnam in a hotel parking lot. It's still there and he is registered as one of the guest. He hasn't been seen leaving the hotel."

He continued his report even Yunho has had a gut feeling that the man he's been lookin for is not there anymore, not even sure if he even stayed in there.

"Have you got any info about the one responsible for those pictures or the woman in there with me?" He asked turning his sharp eye to the man.

"We tried to search for it and her also the posibility of thr same room from all the hotels in Korea but we still couldn't find it nor the identity of the woman. I'm sorry, Sir."

"Then find it in every country I've been in or the whole world, I don't care!! I want the result fast! Do you hear me?! Get the out!" He shouted.

The man bows and leaves the room fast. He has lots of things to do. It's a bit surprising that they will encounter difficulties cause they can usually get the info in less than a day with the sources they have. It's definitelly involving someone higher than they expected before. They have planned it really well.

Yunho checks the position once again. It is shown that Jaejoong hasn't move anywhere and the position is matched with what's said earlier. It's tracked from his cellphone so there's a sole possibility that Jaejoong has left it there if he's guess is right.

He has known the man for almost three years, and you have to know that Yunho can dig plenty of your records even in a day so Yunho must know the man very well, specially when he keeps him close for such a long time. It doesn't mean that he'll uncover it in front of your face, Yunho is the type who will go up front with no hidden agenda. He'll straight to the point, maybe because he has so little patient.

 

-

 

In a huge mansion deep inside a wood, wondering why there's one, Jaejoong is sitting in a dark room only being help by the moonlight from the huge window behind. He has been there for two days, smirking at how he can manage to get there without being caught by his fiance. Well, he has been planning this all for months since the day he saw it coming.

The proposal was unpredicted, he never thought that Yunho is a man into commitment. But he has to deal with it alone and he has no willing to involve his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter