Undecided.. yet

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm not expecting this but again, Aish!!

I'm Donghae, a total-single man on earth for the last... 20 years of my life?! ! Honestly I've checked out myself for thousand times already. I'm not that bad for sure. There're lots of men and boys having uglier face than mine. Hey, I know I'm not that tall. But I have my charm, okay? Yeah.. maybe. I don't know.. But the problem is, even those boys who's definitely lesser in looks than me have had a date. Damn!

"What now?"

Aish, this friend of mine.. You know, I'm totally cuter than him. I'm sweeter than him. I have my eyelids, thank you. I have a manlier skin tone. What else? He's just a skiny man with a white gummy smile. I think I'm more handsome than him. Just look at our picture..

"What? Comparing me again with you? What now?"

He gave me that irritating side glace. Aish.. What made us friends anyway?

"Okay, Hae, that glare totally told me almost everything. What? Got dumped again? Who is it now? Yoona? Suzy?"

I totally want to strangle him to death! What a cocky bastard! Having no time to be single just not a good reason to make you a totally cocky bastard! Aish! I wonder what did those girls see from him..

"I'm a hella dancing machine, girls love my bloody hot abs, I'm neither a drug addict nor the seller, I have a good future, and I'm not a person sulking in the corner glaring at every single man walking with his girl. There, you get the answer."

I grab anything I can reach and throw it to his face. Honestly, is he a friend of mine?? Oh, yeah, he's happened to be the only boy approaching me once I moved here long ago when I was still in the playgroup. He's also happened to be paired up with me in almost all of my school projects. It's happened that he's always magically be there whenever I face a trouble, and he's happened to be the only reason accepted by my parents for every single naughty thing I did. It seems like my parents believe him more than their own son. Crap, those are pretty much true..

"Please just remind me again why I have you here?" I snorted.

"Well, first, it's my birthday and I'm being kind enough to spend it with you. Second, you pretty much have nothing to do. Third, it's okay if you're planning to rot yourself in here I'll just go and enjoy my time."

Oh great, yup, his freakin birthday!! I have prepared it since last week-he's my only friend, remember? Wait, where did I put that gift yesterday? I know my apartment is not neat and tidy enough, I live here alone okay? I have no time to clean it properly.

"Are you lookin for this? A boxer? Really, Hae?"

I widen my eyes turning to witness him playing with my now unwrapped gift for him. That's not the way I want to give it to him! This guy is just..

"It's limited edition, FYI! I need to fight with an old man claiming that he needed it for his boyfriend! Aish, If you don't like it then give it back to me!"

I tried to seize it from his hand but he takes it with him then running to the bathroom laughing hard. I sit on my messy bed with a huff. It's goin to be a really long boring and annoying day. I decide to lay on my back. Hemh, what do I have for tomorrow? I face palmed myself remembering the monthly meeting ahead. I have a part time job. You know, the new manager is more like a killer. I bet none of the worker like him since the very first second he stepped in. My life is wonderful, isn't it?

"It fits well, ehm.. but kinda a lil' bit tight. Thanks anyway!"

I hear the bathroom door opened, revealing my friend with only the boxer on and nothing else. Okay, why do I feel that the room temperature change? My eyes are set to that abs, damn, I don't have those. He turns to the mirror examining himself moving left and right to check himself. I see his back, strong and wide shoulders with enough muscles. He's.. hot. I gasp with my own thinking. What on earth?! Oh, great! I think I've lost my mind!

But then again.. I realize that it never works with girls, you know, my relationship. Does that mean I'm not into girls? I mean that I'm not meant to be with girls? That I am actually a gay?!

Oh my God!

I'm a gay?!

Gay?!

Oh, crap!!

"Hae? Donghae!"

I snap back hearing him shouting my name with his face just an inch from mine. W-what?! Now his pointy nose is almost crashing mine and his plump red lips is exhaling his breath on my face! I mean.. since when did he have this handsome face? Even his one-lidded eyes are beautiful..

Oh, God..

I think I really am gay!!

"Hae? Hey!" he waved his hand in front of me.

"A-ah.. Hyuk! Ehm, we should get going now, right? Wait a sec okay?"

I push him off, running to the bathroom.

"Hae, I guess you have changed already!" he shouted from the door.

"I think I'll change again!" I shouted back.

"Can I come in? My clothes are there.."

"N-No! You can't!!"

Aish! I sound like a girl now.

"Hae! Open the door, what are you doing exactly there, huh?"

"Changing! Ah.. I think I have a stomach ache too!"

"That's really lame, Hae-ah. Come out now and talk to me." he knocked the door.

I know this tone, he's serious. Aish! I turn to look at my reflection in the mirror, washing my face twice and taking a deep breath. I know I can't hide anything from him. I hate that fact really much. Releasing a very deep breath, I open the door slowly and he's been sitting on the bed waiting for me. He looks really cool, aside from the fact that he's only on his boxer now. It won't be easy to talk with this condition, I bet you know it well. I sit on my chair, facing him, avoiding staying too close with that hot creature.

"Spill it." he said.

Well, I'm beyond words right now. I don't know what the hell to say or even make a start for this new fact I have about myself. It's so huge that I can imagine my mom get fainted and my dad will have a heart attack.

"You know, Hae. You're just over thinking this useless crap. Why don't you just enjoy your life? Girls are not the only thing to pursue in this world." he started.

"Well, I kinda figure it out too just now.." I said

"Good then, so why are you still wearing that ugly face?"

"I kinda of realize that I never go well with the girls." I started.

He stares at me, makin me nervous. I know he'll be patient and listening to the end.

"So I think that maybe.. I'm not meant to be with girls.." I continued.

He raises his eyebrows.

"So.. I think, why don't I try it? So, uh, Hyuk.. Would you be my boyfriend?"

And his eyes are twice bigger than before.. Is it a good sign?

"W-what?!" he exclaimed, nearly falling from the bed.

Aish, bad idea!

"Donghae, what the hell?!"

Okay, is he goin to leave me now? Feelin disgusted? I turn to face my dead computer, reaching a random book to be put it back without even taking a glance on it.

"I know this is huge, therefore there's none other person I can ask for other than you. But if you do mind with it, I'll just try to find someone else."

"Are you even serious? I know you're stressed out with this, but it's not a little thing, you can't just take it lightly like this."

"That's why, Hyuk! Aish, never mind.. Just forget what I asked you before. So, are we going or not?"

I turn around to face him. He seems to think for a while but then gets up walking to the bathroom to put on his clothes back.

He manages to act 'normal' after some times. He must have thinking that it's just something that pops up randomly from my mind, but the more I think of it, I think it's true. Maybe I'm gay. Oh, God.

 

--

 

So I turn my attention to all my friends, my male friends. I have some in my list just now. Maybe I'll talk with Leeteuk hyung. I see him really close with this guy named Kangin. I never thought bout this before, but maybe they're goin out together. Who knows? Maybe I can get some tips or just a little chat to share this. I cannot talk this with Hyukjae, that's for sure. He's been freakin out bout this.

Leeteuk hyung is a nice guy. The fact that he's older than me is makin me comfortable with him. He's a caring person. I confess that I think I'm gay and surprisingly, he hugs me tight. Things are just gettin better afterwards. I spend a lot of time with him. I'm a bit worry with Kangin honestly since he’s really protective and gets jealous easily. It turns out that it's true that they're lovers.

Later on I'm introduced to his other friends like Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Yesung. Suddenly my life is not that empty anymore. We talk a lot when we have a break. Hyukjae looks busy with his friends and his activity. I see that he's a bit close with this girl named G-na. I often see them together. But he has his own life. It's just something that I need to accept.

The funny thing is that once Leeteuk hyung took me out with his friends yesterday. I meet this guy named Heechul, never know that there's this kind of man living in this world! I mean, he has his nail done. Not a plain black nail but colorful one. He acts like a diva, okay there are two other men of them, a guy named Key and Hongki. The first thing they said was that I need to have a makeover. Like, what the heck?! They pushed me to a saloon, changing my hair cut as they pleased, forcing me to wear those colored skinny jeans-the red on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter