Freezing Fire - part 1

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-3rd Person's POV-

 

It's the age where there are two worlds remain left in the world; a burning one, with the hot air and chars covering the land. Smoke and fire... It is dominated with black, flamy red, and amber. A world filled with fierce faced people, hard and strong builds. They're tanned-skin, tall. And there's this other side where the world is covered in white and crystals. A world with beautiful pale skinned people. Cold and frozen...

These two never colide with each other, there's a clear boundary that is not meant to be crossed for any of them, the land of death is what they call it. They live separately, individually with their own world. No connection, comunication, nor relation. Not friends, nor enemies. They share nothing in between.

 

The strongest price of fire named Yunho. He lives as the life presentation of their world. Strong, tall, majestic. He's still in such a young age, but none of the people takes him lightly. He may even stronger than any man in their realm, even the current king. 

Then there's Jaejoong, the prince of Ice. Just like the world he lives in, he's the perfect sample of beauty. Gentle, delicate, yet deadly. A single touch can turn everything crubles in million specks of beautiful crystalized ice, beautiful ash. 

 

They both live unknown to each other, until one day, one fine day where the tan price is away to enjoy his solitude time, exploring places he hasn't been before, unconsciously entering the border of the land of death. It turns that this space is like any other landscape he sees, just a bit lighter. Still, with barely any signs for other living creature seen.

At the far end of his eyes, he sees a figure, with a colour he doesn't recognize. The closer he focuses his eyes, the better he can see strands of very light honey brown hair flown by the breeze. The bright coloured fur does cover the figure but he still can see the flawless face. He never sees anyone with this feature in his kingdom.

Just at the same second, the said man turns to his side. He seems to be aware that he's not alone, that there's someone sensing his presence. When their eyes meet, they feel an instant pull, it attracks both figures to step closer more and more.

 

"The people of fire." The beauty stated with his soft voice.

"I am. And I think I can tell who you are." Yunho replied.

It's unknown for them how close they have moved toward each other. In this distance they can see clearly how different they are. 

"I guess we're not suppose to talk to each other.." Jaejoong stated.

"Never in our history I've ever heard our people colide with each other." Yunho agreed.

They seems not to get any alarm or danger with each presence, more like embracing the fact and study each other. Jaejoong can feel the heat radiating from the one in front of him, and Yunho constantly sense of feeling this cool breeze passing him. They find this sensation new, and not disturbing at all. For a moment they are silent and acknowledging each other accompany.

"I wonder why we're set apart." Jaejoong stated.

He senses no danger so what's with the common stigma set in his people heads? Yunho has the same mind for this. Jaejoong is not a bad sample that could endanger him, and maybe his people. But of course, they don't really know about it. 

"You're goin to cross the border." Jaejoong stated.

"Well, look at yourself." Yunho said amused.

"How is it there, in your world?" Jaejoong asked.

So this guy has the same interest as him, Yunho thought.

"Heat and charcoal, what can you expect. How about yours?" Yunho asked him back.

"Freezing white." Jaejoong stated, not expecting to get the rich laughter from the man in front of him.

It sounds nice, sending a sensation he has never felt before, oddly pleasant throughout his body. Jae smiles to this. Of course he will give Jaejoong a different vibe from what he gets from his people.  

Jae's smile comes with an unknown feeling crashing deep within Yunho. What should he identify this? It is really weird but delightful at the same time.

 

Jaejoong turns to reach a little blade of grass with the tip of his finger but once it's touched, ice is covering it to the point it stays still firmly. Jaejoong accidently moves his hand and the bush is broken into white ash, crumbling into beautiful white dust.

Yunho watches this in amazement. How can a delicate move be so lethal? Jaejoong takes his hand to himself, a guilt is shown on his face.

"I forget my gloves." He reminded himself. He always forget that other than his people, his touch will be unbearable.

"Will everything you touch be burnt into ashes too?" Jaejoong asked out of the blue.

"Well, not that I ever try." Yunho said.

All the objects in his world is rock hard solid, nothing delicate, and he's never touched something with a murderous intention involved. Aside from how fierce they are, there's no need for war.

"I see.." Jaejoong mumbled, the hint of bitterness is still there.

 

The gloom on Jae's face soon fades when something comes approaching them. At first, Yunho sees a bundle of white-the name of the colour Jae introduced him, then a bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter