Excellent Actors - part 2

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

So maybe this is how to be a fan.. Yunho has ben spending his days scrolling down anything he can find about the man, Jaejoong, and what their fans see in him and Jaejoong as individuals also as couple.. Couple, it sends chills to his body and since he has nothing else to do for the last two days, it's what he does. Some of them are sometimes too much, some is clearly out of the world, but some has deeper thoughts. Those fans see them, judge them, observe them, calculate what's happening, even making some analysis from their videos.. Oh and there are plenty of great photographers among them who can capture and even edit some amazing pictures that shamelessly he saves and keeps in his gallery.

Sometimes he laughs, but it's not just once he also feels shocked and surprise. They really can come up with hilarious comment and captions.  These people have really dedicated their lives for them and he just cannot be more grateful for all the love he gets so far.

He'll just click whatever link provided, and this once, after reading tons of feeds, articles, and videos, he is led to another video. An interview happened long ago, that's actually done after the huge incident with Jaejoong's previous co-star, and they did the interview together. He knows that Jejoong had even made a statement, he apologized for the situation, to his co-star, and everyone. It's said that they had made up. But who is there to be fooled thinking that everything will be the same? But Jaejoong did show it like nothing is changed, it maybe a little bit awkward to see cause Yunho has known the history, but if he doesn't, he may not notice it. Is Jaejoong really that good in acting? Or that he is totally sincere even after all those dramas happened between them..

Moving towards to the end, the questions were just getting harder and obviously, he can see how Jae worked hard to compose himself really well and managed to answer it nicely and even cleverly avoided it and made a joke. But at the last part, when they had to share the last words for each other, it hits Yunho. Jaejoong's truly sincere with his feeling, and it's so sad, if the word tragic is too much to use, to see that indeed it's just one-sided. As a man, to bravely confess your feeling, in front of media, to the whole world to see, still, even when he knows that it may not be accepted just as he wants it to be, deciding to just do it, it takes a lot, something that maybe he himself cannot do. Jaejoong reached holding the hand when he pour his heart, but the owner of the hand didn't even dare to spare a look at him, avoiding the eye contact.

The video listed as some suggestions below reminds him to the old interview Yunho and Jaejoong had together when they were in early stage of starting the drama. He forgot that Jaejoong had an individual interview after that. He clicks it and boy that interview was so deep, he couldn't believe how the man could be doin this, specially the last questions. They had been digging so deep about personal things, his love life, how he thinks about it, and how was it at that time. At the last one, when he said sorry, those eyes couldn't hide the truth behind the smile. He's definitely wounded. Just what that person has to make Jaejoong fell so deep to this far? So deep, it is clearly seen even then, he still has the same feeling, regardless the pain he's got from it.

He notices the difference of Jaejoong then and now. It's true that Jaejoong is really careful just as so many his fans observed. He indeed had told him what would he do and might have to do, also check what would make him bothered. The man had asked him what's the line he needed to keep himself behind. They discussed this during the workshop a lot. Acting as a couple would involve intense skinship, in and out of the drama since they're responsible to show the best in front of their fans. But realizing that he's probably still harbouring his feeling while at the same time he needed to lead Yunho into his character cause indeed he faced enough trouble at that time, just what is this man made of?

He stops the video, taking a deep breath. He feels his chest is stuffy. He doesn't feel good at all. Something seems to be blocking his throat and there's an invincible rock on his chest, it feels really heavy. He always thought that the man was so selfish and shallow somehow, but he is totally wrong. The man had been helping him while he himself was still healing, striping to move on and continue his life, mending his broken heart.

Maybe Jaejoong still loves that person up until now, who knows, but he certainly doesn't deserve to be hurt anymore, in anyway, at least after all this new understanding he has for the man..

 

"Yunho? What's wrong?" The man finally answered after he tried to call him for the third time.

"Have you got the offer?" He asked straight.

"What offer?"

"The second season for our drama. Have you decided?" He asked again.

There's a quite long pause, so Yunho decides to just do it and take the chance. "I'll take it. And I hope you'll do the same. I may withdraw if you don't. Not a pressure though, but I hope you'll give me another chance to work with you again. I promise I'll be better.."

"You're good already.." came the soft reply.

Okay, Yunho may sense something behind the low voice. It is true that whatever the term is, he had made mistake that maybe, God he just wants to hit himself hard realizing this, he has hurt the man. Maybe it's a torture to for him to be in this inevitable situation.. well, he felt that himself, but..

"I seriously think that I haven't done good enough. And if you really accept it, let's make the next dinner as my treat. I'll wait for your decision. I seriously hope that you'll take it. I'm sorry for bothering you, I know you're busy there and it's kinda late.. take care, bye.."

"Bye.."

The call is ended but he still stares into the blank screen.

He never realizes how soothing the man's voice can be. 

"I'll decide where we'll have the dinner. Keep your word."

He almost jumps when he sees the message. He almost loses hope! He types so fast with his wide grin plastered.

"Just let me know when you arrive here." He finally sent, after deleting so many cheesy, unintellectual replies, he just almost cannot control himself.

When he's in good mood like this, he'll post something to his IG, scrolling pictures in his gallery to share, finding one that his fans captured in one of their event together. He is smiling so broadly there. He chooses that one, with two happy emojis for the caption.

He's about to sleep when he gets a notification, one that really catches his eyes. Jaejoong drops his comment, it's simply said 'cute' but it automatically brings out a huge smile from his face, even brighter than the one in the picture posted earlier. It's not the first for them to do so, showing their interaction through their social media. Okay, maybe it's just for the fans. They are bounded to do so, it's part of the job, fansevice as people said.

"When will you be back?" He replied playfully, this time not even slightly thinking about fanservice or anything.

"Miss me already?" Came the response with a smiley emoji which he replied back with a grinning one.

See? This is how well Jaejoong can play.. none will ever know the struggle he has so far with Yunho or vice versa. Everyone believes that they're even dating in real life or at least love each other truthfully.. He never knows how big this can cause to their fans, every single update from their posts in social media. This one, just like any other, It will be exploding again everywhere, being trending topic. Well, it's just part of the job, their world. 

 

--

 

The news for the second season of the drama has made a huge euphoria among his fans, they have been asking for it. If Yunho and Jaejoong have been doing many events together, this news even adds it even more. Their fanbase has been growing rapidly, they are even considered as one of the power couple in this industry now. Everywhere they go, there will be huge and loud crowd following them. 

Yunho on the other hand, has his own mission. He really looks up to the man and he'll be truthfully standing right beside him to support each other whatever the term it may be called. He'll looks at the man with full of attention, seeking for the reward he's been thirsting for, Jaejoong's genuine smile or maybe laughter, gaining the man's trust.

It may be Jaejoong who will always lead him on what to do before, like rounding his hand on Yunho's shoulder, paying extra attention for his look like fixing his hair or tidying up his clothes, all of the fanservices and then he'll play along, but now he tries to also make more initiative. It is small thing like taking his hand, or leaning closer. He doesn't wanna overdo anything cause he wants Jaejoong to see that he's fixing himself, his attitude, and accepting his intentions. Unlike what people assume that Jaejoong is the one who seems to always try to get into him, it is actually Yunho who is working diligently to get into Jaejoong's guarded world, if his heart is too far to be reached. 

And here they are right now, in another interview. It's funny how he thought before the accident that they will never do this again, so he's so thankful that Jaejoong accepted the offer and they will finally work again together. 

It's been almost a week since the last meeting they have together, he kinda misses the man so he'll check him up whenever chances arise. One thing that he likes in interview is that he can sit like this together, seeing the man up close and he feels like he can do it now without any bad thoughts corrupting his head. He's more carefree right now.

"So what is the status of you guys now?" Come another same question.

Yunho turns to Jaejoong since he doesn't wanna give a wrong answer that will lead to some unwanted results for both of them and the others.

"We're brothers.." Jaejoong said.

"Brothers who love each other a lot.." Younho added with a smile, still staring at the man beside him a second longer, who gives a smile, nodding that gives Yunho a sign that he has given the right answer.

"So it's maybe more than brothers if you say so.."

Jaejoong and Yunho smiles to each other again, "maybe you can say so.." Jaejong said smiling cause you can see how delighted their fans are hearing the answer. 

Yunho is pleased to hear it. Well, honestly he still cannot differ whether Jaejoong says it for the fanservice or not, but the man truly has been open and friendly. He has decided to just be true to himself and Jaejoong at the very least. He wants to start it again, making a brand new chapter for both of them with possitive thinking and attitude. He'll be honest to the man. 

"Before we end our interview, why don't you share a few words for each other?"

Jaejoong moves a bit enabling him to  face Yunho, and so does the younger. They stare at each other, and it just reminds Yunho to the last interview Jaejoong had with his previous co-star. Yunho tilts his head a little to give a sign that he wants Jaejoong to do it first.

The nostalgic and sentimental feeling wrap Yunho once again, taking him to a different dimension. Jaejoong reaches his hand to round it on Yunho's shoulder, but his eyes.. that glint in his eyes. Yunho sees vulnerability in there, aside from Jaejoong's comfort and sincerity. 

"I am glad that we met and matched as partners in the drama. I'm sure that it's solely you who is meant to be the one. I hope that we can be together for as long as we can.. Saranghae, Yunho-yah.." 

The smile Jaejoong gives him after he said that, it goes straight into Yunho's heart. And this man really deserves whatever it is the best available in this world, after all that he has been through so far. If he's the one who can help him coping up and moving on to show again the best of who he is right now, appreciating the man like it should be, then Yunho will gladly do it without any second thoughts. He's vowed that he will never let the man experience the same event.

"I'm also thankful that I can be your partner. Thank you for always helping me and supporting me to be who I am right now. I love you too, Jae-ah.." he said sincerely, smiling along with the man accompanied by the cheering from everyone there.

He really does love the man no matter what kind of love it is. Maybe it's from how he really drew into the man from day one they met, maybe how he really respect his work ethic, or like how he admire this man that seems to be doing everything well.  And whatever love Jaejoong has for Yunho, whether it's really as brothers like he stated, friends, co-workers, or whatever, it is well accepted.  

Unlike how their fans keeps on talking about how both of the men lately really show that they're really into each other, just like lovers unlike brothers like they have been stated for so many times, Yunho has stopped himself to think about it. He'll never do the labell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter