Excellent Actors - part 3

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong feels uneasy. He's glad that his relationship with Yunho is great now. The man has been really nice. Actually the decision for him to accept the role again has been made even before the man called. They wanted to keep the same casts, and he finds that it's great. His fans has been asking for it too so he thinks that it's a good decision. It's like a way for him to pay back the huge love he's received from everyone. He honestly never thinks that the response for the drama and himself will be this big, especially after what that has happened. He once thought to leave the industry,  but then decided to give himself another chance. He didn't think it would be this amazing..

It's worth it. His hard work has been paid. The drama itself, this project has taken him emotionally and physically. He's so determined to do his best that he prepared so much like never before. That day when he met Yunho and was asked to act together, he got a great chemistry right away. He knew that the man was great. It's proven even when they did the workshop together. He's so excited and felt that everything would be perfect, but then he heard him talking to his friends. The day when Yunho asked him to come and have dinner together. It's valentine, well it's not that special for him, but he's excited that Yunho asked him to come. 

He didn't know he could feel hurt that much.. maybe because he's too excited that time, so when he heard how sarcastic Yunho was at that time, he couldn't even show up and meet the younger. Why did he feel it like a slap to his face? 

Then he remembered how everything also started like that before. The same excitement that has blinded him, leaving him unguarded, so careless that he couldn't keep his heart in check. He fell in love and he lost control, just like a fool. What's worse was that he failed to understand. What he saw might not the same at it seemed. He got the wrong sign and when he found out, it's too late. It's so bad he nearly couldn't handle it. It's ruined. 

How can he forget that? He's been too immersed in this new companionship, being too happy and totally got unguarded once again. How could he be so stupid to almost repeating the same thing? The same situation he has been through before?! He's been careless again. What he heard that time is definitely a clear reminder for him that he needed to step back and rethink about everything, what he should do and how he should be. 

Wasn't it what he really wanted, getting an award for his acting? Be an excellent actor? But now he's no sure about it anymore. Is it the right decision to really accept the offer? Maybe he's too confident and think himself too highly to ever believe that he can handle it? He still has a chance to withdraw himself out of this project, can he? 

Yunho has been nothing but great to him so far, showing how sincere he is, totally trying and Jaejoong can see it, feel it. This is a side he saw from the man when they did the old workshop, it's even better now. Yunho's been really attentive and supportive. He may still need to be reminded and guided in some areas, but this Yunho right now has taken him by surprise once again.

Unconsciously, the man has been entering his world little by little. He's been talking more about himself, not just only work, but also his private things like his love for music. He even lets Yunho to be the first person listening to his new song he wrote! The man has also taken more of his private time with the phone calls and video calls they do unrelated with the job. They've been talking about random things and asking what they do in daily basis.

His mood has been great too. He has never felt this happy and content for a long time. Every interview, all those demanding schedules don't feel that hard anymore cause most of the time he has Yunho beside him. Even when he has individual schedule there will be a segment when he'll make a video call and see each other. The younger is always so bright and even cute so many times, he's even smiling when he rewinds all those times right now! 

 

He's worried, dead worried for himself. Yunho has shown how he's a totally carefree person. He's clueless sometimes, well, many times, he always follows him in everything. He'll get along when they're asked questions about their drama or themselves. It's been many times they're asked about how they see each other. Jaejoong always says that he sees them as brothers and Yunho just goes with it, accepting without any complain, even adding some remarks saying that they love and care each other very much. He doesn't look like minding it at all.

But lately, something budging his head. Why does it feel like he's not sure of it anymore? He feels like he's lying when he says that? And it's not right. He doesn't like that. He doesn't do that. He's not like that.

His heart will be racing whenever Yunho stares into his eyes, there's a different vibe in him. He'll unconsciously staring at the younger a bit too long, touching him a bit more, wanting to keep him close, paying attention a bit too much, watching him more, sometimes he cannot control his expression and lose himself a little bit too. This is crazy!

He's even snapped and totally lost it earlier when he saw the picture of Yunho in his friend's IG post, looking really happy together when Yunho told him that he'd just take some rest! He's so upset thinking that the younger had lied. Then he also remembered a few days ago his hairdresser talked about how Yunho had been popular among young models, well he's been involved in many CFs and Yunho had even walked for designers a couple of times too. The man is indeed gorgeous, it's a fact.

This finding has brought him to those old days. Thise dreadful and exhausting days when he felt really suffered and broken..

Why does he feel jealous? He cannot believe how possessive he can be. He's so upset and lost till he even threw it up on his social media, creating a mess and making everyone worried?! He cannot delete it, what's done is done.

Later on he saw how some of his fans accusing Yunho for secretly dating a model, providing some evidence of Yunho who's been following a female model and liking her posts. He knows her. She is beautiful. And it irks him cause he doesn't know that Yunho if following her in Instagram, and maybe many more. He knows the latter has many friends. He has known it even from day one the man came for the casting of their drama. It's corrupting his mind, making him feels worse.

But does he have the right to feel so? Of course not! For God sake, they're just brothers as he stated for oh so  many times! He's not supposed to feel so. It's not right. Truthfully, he's on the same path of repeating that same old problem right now and it needs to stop! 

But can he? Cause this man is apparently, has been a part in Jaejoong's life already..

 

He's been locking himself in his room, his mind is so messy, he ignores his phone but when it's ringing non-stop he reluctantly picks it up. It's Yunho, a video call. He takes a deep breath and checks himself on the mirror.

"Jae! Hey.. I just got back and.. are you okay?" 

Great, Yunho can still clearly see something in his face, Jaejoong thinks. Wait, he has just come back? He's out with his friend that long? And just look at the excitement on his face earlier.. It's so funny and ironic how he feels bad right now, but the source of his suffering was out there having a blasting time with his friend.

"You seem to have got a great time." Jae stated flatly.

"I was out with Donghae. We played football together." Yunho replied, a smile appears again on his face.

"I know, he posted it on his IG." Jaejoong said a bit annoyed.

But the man is clueless with his uneasiness, he even told Jaejoong to join them next time. Not even showing any hints of guilt for lying to him. He has just gone out having fun when contrary he told Jaejoong that he'd take a rest!

"I thought you were going to take some rest." He said a bit sarcastic, giving a hint for the younger.

Unlike how Jaejoong expects Yunho to be, this man still doesn't get it, innocently admitting and telling him that his friend came later on picking him up. It's clear as broad daylight that Yunho doesn't find it wrong at all. The younger thinks that there's no problem in it and maybe it does. It is possible that there is indeed nothing. Jaejoong stares at the man and finally concludes that it's true, there's nothing. Yunho doesn't find any problem at all for hanging out with his friend. Well, he practically didn't lie to Jaejoong. The latter admitted that he did take some rest before Donghae came and picked him up. There's no hesitation at all when he said that. He even then tweets saying he doesn't know what's wrong to him but still wishes him a good night.

This is totally ridiculous Jaejoong just really wants to dig a hole and burry himself in it. He's done something stupid, so stupid. But he still upsets nonetheless. So he just cut the call short, reasoning that he needs some rest. He is cursing a lot after that, feeling so ashamed and desperate at the same time. 

How else Yunho can act like this if it is not because the fact that he doesn't feel the same way like Jaejoong does? It seems like the impact of their togetherness hits different for each of them. It's clearly not the same as what Jaejoong gets. Jaejoong realizes that he is indeed almost, if he hasn't, fallen again for the second time..

 

Yunho calls him again, this is unexpected. He picks it up, pretending that he's disturbed cause he wants to sleep. But then he is surprised.

"It's not true. The rumors are wrong. She's not my girlfriend, You know her." He stated, loud and clear.

So Yunho thinks it's the cause of him being mad? Even now the younger thinks so and he couldn't be more upset with himslef.

"Do you think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter