Scandal, really? (final)

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The athmospere in the restaurant is bright. Jaejoong meant it when he said he'd tell the others. Now almost all of our friends are here together in this big round table prepared by the restaurant as our order. We have booked the whole place for tonight. 

"We've been trying to call and failed so many times." Donghae said.

"I couldn't reach you through your social media either." He added.

"Did you read the comments?" Jae asked.

"Well, never takes them seriously." Jonghyun said.

They all show how worry they are and I am really touched. I know how busy these people are, but they still have their attention for me. I again explain it over and over again that it's alright, that it is just my father who wants to make sure that I'm safe.

"So your father sent you a copter?" Hyukjae asked in awed.

"It was said that there're suspicious cars around the place, so.." I tried to explain.

"And you flied to Paris after that for a whole month while the new house is prepared for you?" Minho added.

"I had an event where I should come on behalf of my father and yeah.." I continued.

"I like your new car." Suho said.

I can only smile to that.. Well, they have known my old one so it is safer that way, at least that's what my father again insisted me to do. It's just there when I arrived so I was given no other choise but to use it.

"Well, you got it girl. No one should mess around with you. Even that guard you have over there is super hot!" Heechul said again playfully.

Does he notice him? He has keen eyes for real. Everyone laughs, well, I think I have to laugh too but when I turn to the man in front of me, my mouth turns stiff. He's just cold and smiles bitterly. Kyuhyun who sits beside him just nudges his shoulder and laughs playfully. I take a bite and start to enjoy our dinner trying to ignore the uneasiness inside.

"Well, it's on me for tonight since I've been at fault for making you all worry. Thank you, and again, I'm really sorry." I said.

Everyone is cheering but when it dies down, they smile at me meaningfully.

"We're just glad that it doesn't effect you that bad.." Jae said.

"And that you're alright." Yunho added.

I wish I can agree with that. It doesn't. Something happened and I don't know how to fix it.

"I just, it's shocking to know that there're people following me. I don't know how you all can handle it well" I stated.

Jae takes my hand, "We just deal with it, that's a part of the cosequences."

"I just never expect something like that will happen to me.. I mean, I am never a part of this world."

"You just think so, Ann.." Kyuhyun said.

"You are a part of us." Donghae said and hugged me.

"Enough with this gloomy air. Let's play a game!" Hyukjae shouted.

 

And what else should we do other than doing Hee's excaping the restaurant game. We're divided to three groups by taking some macaroon inside a container. Those with same color will stay as a group. The ones who participate is of course kyu-line, yunjae, and eunhae, also some of the exo boys who manage to come..

So Euhae has to be separated, Hyukjae is in a group together with Suho, Sehun, and Jonghyun. Yunjae is miraculously together in a group together with Donghae and Minho. I am left in a group with Kyuhyun, Taemin, and Changmin. Heechul is the MC with Leeteuk, as expected. They have planned it cause I can see they have brought up the board and the dice. I don't know that I swear. 

The turn has been set and those who come late are there to watch. At the first round I have to eat a plate of spaghetti, two slices of cheese cake, a portion of bibimbap, one salad, two portions of tiramisu, and a glass of juice. We all are failed to escape in the first round. The second round everyone starts to feel uneasy with the full stomach, but again, none can finish it. The third round is torturing, and we starts to feel the misery, even Kyuhyun has put off his belt.

I throw the dice and it land on a portion of steak! We all scream in frustration but there's nothing to do but to eat what has been served in front of us.

"Let me eat it." Changmin said and took over the plate.

Donghae throw the dice and it lands on frenchfries. Yunjae and Minho pretend not to care and make him eat it himself along with Hyukjae laughter. Donghae has his revenge when Hyukjae throws the dice and he has to finish a bowl of seafood soup completed with a plate of rice. 

"Please.. please.. give us four!!" Taemin and Kyuhyun prayed, holding their hands together.

I throw the dice and close my eyes. I swear I cannot eat anymore! The next second I am trapped in a group hug and they are jumping.

"We did it? We can escape?" I asked.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!!" They all shouted.

I turn to Changmin and he's also cheering with us. I smile seeing that, it feels great how he can be relaxed and not lookin mad anymore. I round my hands to also join in the group hug  while the others group grumble in annoyance.

The sudden twist is that they turn it into individual game and they have never failed to make me laugh. I know my life will be dull if I don't have them. Those trainee days have made me at least have them as my friends, and I am so grateful for that. I am not good at making friends honestly cause I prefer to spend my time just alone or go traveling, rarely hanging out except with them.

"Yah! Yah! I cannot continue this again!!" Donghae is sitting on the floor.

"I give up!!" Hyukjae joins him down.

"Then let's have a bet.." Heechul said with his evil smile.

"No.. No not the ice water!!" Jonghyun protested.

"You watched the show?" Leeteuk asked in shocked.

"Who doesn't?" He answered making all of us grinning.

"Okay then, we'll ask the chef to prepare a super spicy dish then the one who has the biggest number has to eat it up!" Heechul suggested.

"Deal!!" Everyone said.

Leeteuk goes to the waiter, while Heechul gives the dice. Each of them prays before throwing it. Donghae gets three, Yunho gets one. Jaejoong five and everyone goes crazy. Well, he loves spicy food anyway. Jonghyun throws the dice and he also gets five. Suho and Sehun get four. Minho prays really hard and he screams so loud when he gets two. The last one in Hyukjae. He is so nervous cause he cannot stand spicy food as well as Jaejoong or Changmin. He kneels to pray and nearly fainted when he sees the dice and it shows six.

"Arrgghhh... Waeee...!!!!!!" he screamed.

We all feel really sorry for him, but of course we also laugh, and I can hear Changmin laughs beside me. I can see the horror in Hyukjae's face when he sees the redness of the soup. I excuse myself to find the waiter and ask him a help to get us some medicine. I don't want them to have any problem later on cause I know they are not free and have works to do tomorrow.

"Thanks, just add it to the bill." I said and got back.

Watching Hyukjae trying hard to eat it with Donghae by his side laughing, I smile along. It takes long and once it's done, Donghae gives him some milk amd the waiter comes with the medicine. He is most likely in pain, but happy nonetheless. I'm glad that they can enjoy the time.

 

Jaejoong takes me to have a chat with him in a different corner while the others are busy drinking or eating together. 

"Is everything really alright?" He asked.

"I think so, I hope..." I answered honestly.

"Tell me.." he continued.

"I just.. You know I think I am a selfish person. I know you guys have your own problems but I keep on adding it with my own.. I'm so sorry. Just when I tried to deal it alone, it ended up bad too.."

He smiles and again holds my hand. "Don't think about it too much, and I don't mind with you sharing your problem with us. That's what friends are for.."

I try to smile, but then my eyes starts to be teary and I cannot help myself to cry.

"I'm sorry.." I said it again I don't know for how many times.

He hugs me and comforts me softly. He keeps on telling me that it is okay, they are just worry that it will cause me a lots of trouble cause they have experienced the same things many times. Aside form the news itself, they are more concerned about me. It is not odd for the news to finally arise, they are all aware of how often we hang out together or visit each other. He even jokes that maybe they will also come up with declaring another scandal involving me with him or Yunho since we are also really often hanging out together in various occasions, making me laugh.

"Now.. It's not time for you to be sad. It's over." he said, patting my back.

I nod in his hug and let go. "Thanks."

"You shouldn't belittle yourself like that. You are our friend, and who says that you're no one? Beside, there are numerous information about you circulating around, you just didn't check it.."

I just laugh at his words.

"Hey, I'm telling you the truth. You're way above us."

I laugh even harder, "Seriously, Jaejoong.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter