A villain's heart

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Where the blackened heart is coming? Well, it's the darkness itself. Jaejoong has passed so many dark time in his life, it's poluting his heart until it's too late. There's no turning back and he himself doesn't want to go back. Enough is enough.

His parents' complicated marriage that has made him denying the core of commitment. The betrayals he got. It's so unfair and he has had enough being wronged. All those spiteful words, this world is a horid place he wonders why people really love it to the point they'll do anything to grab it in their hands and hurt others with no care.

He finally knows the best weapon to face it, fight them back. Don't let any chances for them to drag you down. No mercy. And thankfully, he has what needed; the power. He has the wealth, he owns the status, and he's in the best league. Oh, he also has his luck.

Jaejoong never denies the truth concerning himself. There's nothin good in denying a fact. And when he speaks up his mind, he never holds back. There are too many fake people around him. It broke his heart at first, he was too young and naive. Well, it's in the past. He is so used in his fabricated mask, fake smile on his controled face now.

"Are you kidding? Just look at you! How can I pick you as my partner?"

That's the line that's often-almost always- played in his head whenever he sees himself in the mirror. It's like a reminder of how someone's look takes a big role in this world. He was rather chubby when he's a little up to his elementary years. The sweet girl he thought would go with him to the party said that in front of all his friends in the class! He never thought she's do that to him, they're friends-a close one he thought. But there's no such things, he supposed. That's when he started to gradually change.

 

-

 

"Jaejoong, long time no see." Someone came to his table and took the seat in front of him.

He's having breakfast at his usual restaurant and he prefer to do it alone. He's even moved out from his parent's mansion. He's sick with all the people around him.

"Don't ruin my appetite. Why so early?"

The man with bond hair chuckles hearing the unfriendly respon. "I pick you as the first person I greet. It's been years since the last time I'm here."

"Gee.. Thanks." Jaejoong replied flat.

"Why with this cold act? I heard interesting story about you and Yunho.."

"He said you did." Jaejoong replied.

"He could just lie. It's not me. It's him." He stated.

"And so could you, McKay. Now, excuse me, but I have something to do."

"Woah.. wait up. Don't be too rush. We haven't talked about our deal.."

"The bet is stupid but I hate to lose. You'll see, he'll still be around till the time set. I know the type of these guys. They never give up before they get what they want. Just like you. Just prepare to lose." Jaejoong smirked.

"Nah.. just prepare yourself to our long steamy night together, Jae.." McKay teased.

Jaejoong doesn't budge. He walks away leaving the man without turning back. He indeed has to go to his office, he has a job. Do not think that he doesn't do anything and only earns the money from his rich family. Well that is one, and he has others too. 

The blond man is about to leave when a sudden appereance comes. His new company sits in front of him with a hard face.

"You make me as a bet with Jaejoong too?" The man asked sternly.

"Well, good morning my friend! Won't it be fun and interesting? I wonder who will be taken down. Is it him, Jaejoong.. or is it you, Yunho?" He said playfully.

"What will you get from this?!" Yunho hissed.

"If you heard it earlier.. it's either a have a wonderful night with your target, Jaejoong, or you, losing your face in front of everyone. Why did you lie? Mariane was chasing you.. it's not me.." He leans closer talking lowly as if he's afraid for some unwanted audience.

"You know really well that's not the whole story.." Yunho is sitting still with his clenched fists.

How he really regrets his stupid decision. He was indeed someone who loved to play hard. He knows he's not a saint. But one day people will get their turning point, right? Well Yunho has found his that day, when he witnessed how the woman fell lifelessly in front of his face with blood all over her body. He tried to safe her, but it's too late..

Is he ready for all of the consequences? 

To confess it the whole world? 

Or will he once again try to safe himself, his pride, and let Jaejoong get it?

McKay will not make it easy. He's a sly man who will use all of the chances! Will he let Jaejoong be? Jaejoong is surely not fond of Yunho. He should have known that with Jae's numerous business lines and acquaitances, somehow the news will be known or even maybe linked to the man.. He knows Jaejoong. Everyone knows him along with his attitude, good or bad. Words will be spread so fast among the community and generally, it's true. But there's something about Jaejoong that keeps on bugging   Yunho's head.

Is it his boldness?

Or maybe his honesty?

Is it because he's different from those he's been with so far? 

Or maybe even deeper?

"I'll be goin, and if you have time, we can meet at the club tonight. Enjoy your breakfast, Yunho.." McKay said and leave the man statued there.

 

-

 

Jaejoong is in his office, turning his leather chair around to face the view from his huge window. The view is quite nice since it's a bit cloudy, and the gloomy scenery is like matched his own feeling, beside the fact that he always loves rain.

"You don't like to play this game.." the one across the line spoke.

"Why do you care, Yoochun? You should have thought about your life instead. How is it there?" Jaejoong asked, smiling to the empty space in front of him.

"I start gardening!" He chuckled. "You should come and then cook with what I've grown here. Actually living in a countryside is not bad. I think it'll suit your personality really well too.." he continued earning a laugh from Jaejoong.

"I know you're up to something, Jae. Just be careful okay?" He turned to be serious.

"What's this? Gardening makes you so soft.." Jaejoong joked.

"I've seen how things get worsened, silly head. How easily people will change and kick you.."

"I know.. Just don't worry. I've told you many times.."

"That people like us won't live long anyway?"

"It's either cancer or what not, Yoochun. You've seen our parents, our friends.."

"No regrets."

"And I'll give you a visit if I'm still alive."

They both laugh and then end the call.

 

-

 

The party goes smoothly thankfully. It's one of the dinner gala Jaejoong's parents always hold every single year. Jaejoong is there replacing his father since they also hold one in a different place. He has to stay there at least for the next three hours and it's done. It's the least thing he likes to do among any others.

A blond man is raising his wine glass to greet him from a far. It's McKay. He's here for a mission for sure. Tonight, if Yunho walks in to this building without any partner and asks Jaejoong for a dance before 10 p.m., then Jaejoong wins. But he may not come anyway and Jaejoong has had a plan for that.

Walking through the crowd and greeting everyone he passes, Jaejoong walks to the nearest door where he can get away for at least five minutes in silence away. Taking another glass for him as a company, he walks upstairs to one of the balcony where he can enjoy a nicer view for his eyes.

In the middle of the way, a waiter comes up and talks to him in a low tone informing a presence of someone into the party. Jae just nods and keeps on heading up without any glance behind. A breeze greets him immediately like a soft melody and it reminds him to the old times when he was a child running happily through the bubbles at the back yard of his mansion. He'd be chasing the bunnies without any worries, not even crying when he syumbled down falling to the dirty ground. 

"Ready to head out, babe?" A man roubd his hand to his middle.

Jaejoong knows even from the voice. He turns to face the man freeing himself smoothly even if their distance is still too close for his comfort.

"There're still two hours left. You're so impatient.." Jaejoong said sipping the wine in his glass.

"Still very confident here, I see.." he smirked raising his glass for a toss.

"The night is still young.." Jaejoong clicks his glass and leans to the barier enjoying the night view up above.

The side profile of Jaejoong under the night stars is breathtaking, and the man beside him is like hypnotized. His hand has moved on his own to touch the smooth skin of his face or maybe those lips but a hand catches it, stopping him in time.

"Look wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter