Freezing Fire - part 2

The Randoms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-3rd person POV- 

 

Yunho is there again, looking at the same spot where he saw the white beauty. He has come here more often than he thinks he'll be. Although the figure he expects to see has never returned in sight, he still comes again nevertheless. It amuses him so many times but at the end the eager him wins. He really wants to see this person again.

He's been searching to broader his knowledge but got stuck by the restriction he faced. Even his parents themselves had just stared at him in disbelief once he finally decided to ask them strightly instead. He's only warned about something horrible that once happened and has marked a new era for his people, a chapter so dark they didn't even want to recall.

What is it exactly? Is it better to be told clearly than to leave him in shadow?

"Snow.." Yunho said, he doesn't know how, but the creature has been there in front of him out of nowhere.

It has brought back the acknowledgement that he has just known the pet's name, but not the owner's.

"You're here." Comes the voice he's been missing lately.

"It's pleasant to finally see you again." Yunho said.

"I was asked for my loyalty when I was searching more about your world. I find it ridiculous." Jae said.

"I think we both experienced a similar situation." Yunho admited.

"But it just fuels my curiosity more." Jae added.

"I don't know why, but we keep on having the same thought." Yunho said, offering one of his hand for Jaejoong to take.

It's taking in a matter of minutes. Jaejoong is a bit hesitant, but again, he never receives any hints of danger from the man, and he is excited to walk through the beautiful landmark-moreover feelling the warmth once again.

They walk hand in hand, seeing the blooms and even now the voices of nature are heard by their ears. It's wonderful. Jaejoong stops near a flower blooming beautifully. He really wants to reach it but has a fear to ruin it. Yunho tightens his hand holding Jaejoong, giving him some encouragement.

The move stops so many times, Jaejoong just doesn't want to harm the beauty. At last the tips of his finger touches the petal, and he can finally feel the smoothness of its surface. Yunho gives him a smile and Jaejoong lowers himself, getting more courage, taking Yunho down with him. He leans his face close to the flower and takes a sniff. It smells nice!

 

Yunho mirrors Jae's smile. After Jaejoong spends enough time with the flower, they walk further exploring just how spacious this land can be.

"Can you fly?" Jaejoong turns to see him for a second.

This whole journey needs them to stay together entwined.

"Sort of, I can also move really fast though. It's just such a waste to do that now since it is more pleasant to just walk slowly with you by my side and enjoy the scenery."

Jaejoong smiles at this. The man seems to be outspoken, he can say anything from his mind easily.

"A running waterfall." Jae stops on his tracks.

He has one in his world, but the water has turned into stoned ice and the surface is hard-Snow likes to run on it. The beauty is the same even it's in a different way.

He lets go the hand to step into it but once one of his feet touches the water, it is hardened instantly and the water stop running down. The surface has turned into iced floor just like one he has back home.

Yunho steps closer and again takes Jae's hand in his. He has shrugged off his vest but left his pants on. He walks ahead and the impact is shown soon after. The iced surface is gradually melted. He turns to Jaejoong and pulls him further. The ice finally is gone, Jaejoong can feel the fluid. It is cold for a short time then it turns to be warm, with the steam following coming out of it, filling the surface in the air. Jaejoong's face is brightened-Yunho finds there's nothing he has seen that more beautiful than this. He vows himself to make this happen often, to make this person in front of him making this face for him and him only.

A new revelation, he, in fact, needs this man to be a permanent part in his life.

Yunho moves himself to stand in front of the beauty, now dares himself to make his other hand reach Jaejoong. He cuffs Jaejoong's face, taking in the sight in front of him. There's none can match up this person's beauty. There's none can make him feel like he does to Yunho. He is captured completly and fully awared of it.

"Yunho.. call me Yunho.." he said.

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter