Chapter 7

What If

LUNCH BREAK

Seonhee skipped towards our table, her face less than surprise to see the three new members on our table. I signalled for Jiyoo to move to make space for her beside me, but she shamelessly sat beside Eunhyuk who couldn't stop smiling at her. I rolled my eyes at the two and concentrated instead on my lasagna. 

Our table in the past only had Jiyoo, Seonhee and I. Now, we have in addition Donghae, Eunhyuk and a really talkative guy called Leeteuk or something. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were originally from the Engineering School but decided to make a transfer. Donghae and Eunhyuk was transferred to Law and Management, while Leeteuk was transferred to Mass Communication Management (no surprise there!). While Seonhee was an Applied Science student. 

Jiyoo was having some heated argument with Leeteuk about which course was better, Law or Mass Comm. 

"Shadap!" Jiyoo snapped, stabbing her roasted chicken with a knife. Leeteuk winced.  "You're on our table, this is LAW TABLE!"

"But, Seonhee is from Biomedical..." Eunhyuk intervened. I shook my head at Eunhyuk. I thought it was a very unwise thing to --

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Jiyoo exploded, stabbing the roasted chicken one more time. I'm somehow thankful that the chicken was already dead. It couldn't get anymore deader with Jiyoo's murderous stabbing...

Donghae, who happened to sit opposite me, jabbed me with his leg under the table. He smiled at me. That eye-shrinking smile. That hand-sweating smile. That stomach-in-the-butterflies smile. I meant butterflies-in-the-stomach. That time-stopping smile. Mind-blowing. Heart-wrenching. Heart-stopping.

"Can you two stop staring and grinning like a fool at each other already?" Jiyoo waved her hands infront of my face, jerking me back to present. 

"We have legal comm again!"

 

Seonhee's POV

I walked with them towards the Business school since I had a lot of time in hand as I had another hour or so of my break left and was planning to spend it in the library to do some research. 

Eunhyuk pulled my hand back to slow me down, so that we were way behind the rest. 

"You need to get class in 4 minutes," I mumbled. He smiled but did not quicken his pace at all.

During the three months we have known each other, we were constantly texting each other and we meet up outside often. But none of us claimed it as a date or anything. We just... go out. 

The rest were already way ahead, with Jiyoo leading. She wanted to get to class as soon as possible, which was a first, because she hated legal comm. Eunhyuk looked at me sideways and smiled. He asked me a question. 

What did he say? 

"What are we?" he whispered. I thought my heart had stopped. 

"What are we Seonhee?" he repeated again. 

 

Jiyoo's POV

 

Seriously, why are the rest taking such a long time? I entered the classroom and for the first time in my life, I'm the first student there. And of course, who else would be there other than the Mr-OH-MY-GOODNESS-IN-PANTS. As I'm a very good-natured student, I bowed and greeted. He smiled at me as I waded to the table in front of his, tripping over one of the stray chair leg. I need to at least salvage some dignity and ... OMG SOMEONE SHOOT ME NOW! 

In an attempt to break my fall, I grabbed his shoulder, his shoulder that was very muscular and strong, it had a perfect feel to... And yes, he was holding me up. How do I breathe now?

"Are you alright?" he whispered. His voice had a husky sound to it, it was so...man. I could smell his breathe. It was minty, icy... it was cool. I couldn't find the voice to reply, as i drowned in those dark brown orbs of his. 

Someone cleared their throat. 

"Am I disturbing something?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hope You Guys enjoy this updates!!!:) I was spazzing and giggling while writing this chapter!! hahaha

Wow what's gonna happen to Yoomin and Donghae? And How about Seonhee and Eunhyuk?

And needless to say, the teacher-student relationship of Jiyoo and Mr-OH-MY-GOODNESS-IN-PANTS?

Wait for my nest updates!! Love you guys!!!:)