Chapter 6

What If

IN SCHOOL

Being April, its the brand new school year again. It was good to see everyone in class, especially Jiyoo who spent her whole two months in Korea. 

"Min!!" she squealed in delight and hugged me right there. We were so excited to see each other after so long, so I pulled her to the back of the class, and plopped down to sit at the chairs near the plugs so we chould charge our handphones during class. 

"So how was your trip? Did you see Chansung?" 

"OMG OMG OMG! OF COURSE I DID! I HELD HIS HANDS FOR LIKE 17 SECONDS DURING THE CONCERT AND HE WAS THE ONE WHO NEVER LET GO!!" 

I should not have asked her before class. I doubt she would be able to concentrate and pay attention to the lecturer. Grabbing her shoulders and giving her a firm shake, I managed to calm her down. her face was still flushed with excitement though. 

Just then, the lecturer, Mrs Umbridge, waltzed in with three students in tow. A brown messy hair and a a familiar grin caught my eyes.

No. This. Is. Not. Happening.

 

Jiyoo's POV

Just then the lecturer, Mrs Umbridge, waltzed in with three students in tow. A black gelled-up hair and a gentle-manly smile caught my eyes. 2012 is so my year. 

"Now," Mrs Umbridge started, and cleared before starting again. "As you can see that I'm expecting very soon,"

"I thought you had always been like that, " someone interrupted. Mrs Umbridge glared at the student who hid behind his book almost immediately. 

"Where was I? Ah yes, since I would have to raise a child very soon and make sure the child does not end up like a bunch of ... like you," shooting daggers at the student again.

"So, Mr Choi here, would be taking over, for as long as possible, as your legal communications teacher, so please be very nice to him. He had just recently finished his course as well and is very young," she said while squeezing his biceps lightly.

Gosh, married woman, don't frighten the life out of him already. Choi, I like that.

"Hi everyone, I'm Choi Siwon. Please don't call me Sir or anything like that, Siwon would do just fine. I'm not that much older than you anyways. I hope 2012 will be a good year for you and me."

Mrs Umbridge excused herself and left the theatre to...who cares? While Siwon, glided over to the teacher's table, leaving two other boys in front.

I knew it. 2012 is so my year.

 

Donghae's POV

Geez. Why is the whole class gaping at this teacher? Seriously. 

My eyes scanned the gaping students briefly before I noticed one that wasn't transfixed at the teacher but at me instead. She's in this class? I smirked, when she tried to avert her eyes else where, when I caught her eyes. 2012 keeps getting better. 

I turned to Eunhyuk and whispered, " I like this class already." 

He gave me a bewildered stare and I nodded towards Min's direction. Eunhyuk followed my gaze and almost laughed when he noticed a very flustered Min who was trying to bury herself inside her books. Literally.

"I have never seen this Yoomin, but I;'m quite positive that the flustered girl at the back is her."

I smiled. Now, she can't ignore me. She never replied to any of my messages except to tell me once to stop bugging Seonhee to force her to reply my messages. 

The Siwon teacher made us introduce ourselves to the class before asking to sit at the back of the class. Great! Nearer to her the better. I'm beginning to like this teacher.

"Hmm," Siwon started. "The two girls behind, your name please?"

The girl beside Min, was wearing a huge rectangular spectacles and she had a long straight hair. She stood up and replied Siwon, saying, "I'm Jiyoo and this is Yoomin. And I LOVE legal comm!"

Siwon smiled at the girl, which made the girl almost swoon. Well, I have to admit, that Siwon dude has a nice smile. Very manly. If I was a girl, I would...

"Jiyoo could you please sit with Eunhyuk and be his sort of buddy for perhaps the first 2 months? And Yoomin and Donghae? They would need lots of guidance."

The girl, Jiyoo, happily stood up to comply with Siwon's suggestion and took my seat beside Eunhyuk. I walked towards her and plopped myself down. She was almost a nervous wreck by the time I whispered a hello to her.

Forget what I said about this Siwon dude. I love him.