Chapter 19

What If

In the Applied Science Building Cafeteria

Eunhyuk's POV

What the heck Donghae?

I watched as Donghae and Yoona sat a good seven tables away from us. He did not notice us in the cafeteria. He was probably too busy laughing with his new girlfriend. I turned knowingly to Seonhee who nodded at me, pouting her lips. She turned to her friend, Yoomin who had her focus strongly on her half-eaten soggy lasagna.

"Hey its Yoona!" Leeteuk who was sitting opposite me happened to turn er head and spotted Yoona who had her arms around Donghae who was smiling awkwardly at her.

I know that look.

Leeteuk then stood up and walked towards them, tapping Yoona on her shoulder. He sat down with them and started talking to them. Yoona's brows raised a little, clearly unhappy with Leeteuk's company.

Yoomin suddenly stood up from our table and ran out of the cafeteria. Seonhee looked at me. I nodded. Without even having to say a word, I already know what she was saying. Jiyoo then stood up, said she was going to follow Yoomin and left. Seonhee pulled her hand from mine and said that she needed to support her friend.

I nodded. I know I cannot expect Seonhee to spend her whole time with me. Besides I need to speak to that Donghae.

As I was about to stand, Lee Sungmin approached me. What the heck?

"Hey," he said.

"Yeah?"

"What happen to Yoomin?"

He knew Yoomin? Okay...I didn't know they were acquainted.

I nodded at the table where Donghae and Yoona sat, this time without Leeteuk as he too left for his Mass Comm class.

Sungmin turned to stare at the pair before turning back to me, muttering a soft 'thanks'.

He then turned back towards his table where all the popular kids sat.

That was just weird.

I shook my head and headed back to the Business School Building for my Sociology class.

Donghae's POV

As Leeteuk spoke animatedly at us, I noticed Yoomin who was running out of the cafeteria.

. She was here?

Yoona laughed beside me, intertwining our hands together. I didn't even know what she was saying. I smiled awkwardly at her and turned back my attention to my food.

Why did she leave?

Seonhee's POV

"Are you alright?" I asked knocking on the only toilet cubicle that was locked, concern for my friend overwhelming me. I turned to Jiyoo who too shook her head.

After a while, Yoomin opened the door. Her eyes were bloodshot and she had clearly been crying. She jumped and hugged us the moment she saw us and sobbed.

I patted her back to comfort her.

"Why am I feeling hurt Seonhee? Jiyoo? Why?"

I hushed her and continued patting her back in comfort.

"It's alright," I murmured.

But I know it's far from it.

*****************************************************

THANKS SO MUCH TO SUBSCRIBERS!! KEEP READING:) Just a preview...There will be a Min-Min moment in the next few chapters!!! Wait for it!!:):) I will update soon:):)